over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OK, time to get serious....

ojs

Featured Member
Registered
I took October, November and December off. I got a late start in January. But It's "ON". Been hitting pretty serious and dealing with all the typical "old man getting back into it" pains. The time off was good for me. But it's always hell getting back into a grove.

As of Yesterday, I've been on HRT for about 5 weeks.
Test Prop - 175mg/wk
Hgh - 2iu ED (5 days on/2 days off)

Next week, week 6, I'm doubling everything and adding some NPP. So....
Test Prop - 350mg/wk
NPP - 350mg/wk
Hgh - 4iu (*2iu am + 2iu pm) - (5 days on/2 days off)

Started 30 minutes of cardio first thing this morning. Will be doing cardio 3x per week. And working out about 35-40 minutes 4 times a week. We'll see where this takes me.

I took this picture this morning after upper chest, biceps and shoulders.
5'10.5" and 221lbs.

The bad part is I'm on heart meds and it makes it hard to workout.

Lisinopril 20mg ED
Carvedilol 6.5mg ED
85mg Aspirin ED

...and my cardiologist has forbidden me to lift heavy, take stimulants, etc. I'm in some early stage of cardiomyopathy and my mitral valve is starting to leak. My ejection fraction is sitting at 35%. So I'm probably not going to live a long healthy life. But at least my ECCO Stress Test came in at 106% of expected for my age range. So we'll see where this all goes.

Attachments

• Feb_07_2011.jpg
    Feb_07_2011.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 906
Last edited:
Good luck! You look great! This is what I want to look like when I grow up! Awesome!

I remember you used to go 5 on 2 off with HGH. Any reason for the change to every day OJS? You look great btw......

I remember you used to go 5 on 2 off with HGH. Any reason for the change to every day OJS? You look great btw......
Actually, I will be going back to 5on/2off starting next week. I'll edit that. Thanks for catching it.

...and I'll shave next time!:D:D:D

Last edited:
One more thing to lose...

The Grandpa glasses! C'mon... glasses can make someone look distinguished, but not like that! OJS, I am SO teasing ;)

Really, you look GOOD besides the fact you took three months off! Woah- you must have been a pretty good boy with your diet, I would swell like a watermelon!

Please do take good care of yourself yeah? Do you take CoQ10 for your heart?

Very impressive good sir.

I'm in some early stage of cardiomyopathy and my mitral valve is starting to leak. My ejection fraction is sitting at 35%. So I'm probably not going to live a long healthy life. But at least my ECCO Stress Test came in at 106% of expected for my age range. So we'll see where this all goes.

You have leaking heart valves, and you're blast and use a 19-nor in conjuction?

Please don't tell me that you're planning on using cabergoline during this cycle. :banghead:

You should really do a quick google search on anabolics steroids and their effect on the heart. Hell you should also look into AI and dopamine agonists effects on the heart.

Looking good though - best of luck with your heart, and best of luck with your future goals - please just be careful.

-VM

The Grandpa glasses! C'mon... glasses can make someone look distinguished, but not like that! OJS, I am SO teasing ;)

Really, you look GOOD besides the fact you took three months off! Woah- you must have been a pretty good boy with your diet, I would swell like a watermelon!

Please do take good care of yourself yeah? Do you take CoQ10 for your heart?

Very impressive good sir.
Yes, CoQ10 and SLO NIACIN 3 x per day. And Humanofort.

*Note: The only workouts I've been doing during December are pretty much my hams and glutes. Outside of that it's been pretty much down time.

I've had my ECCO test done 3 times and my ejection fraction hasn't improved.

Last edited:
Listen to your doc man, you will live a lot longer!!

Better to lift less and live longer, but that is just my opinion!!

Lisinopril 20mg ED
Carvedilol 6.5mg ED
85mg Aspirin ED

...and my cardiologist has forbidden me to lift heavy, take stimulants, etc. I'm in some early stage of cardiomyopathy and my mitral valve is starting to leak. My ejection fraction is sitting at 35%. So I'm probably not going to live a long healthy life. But at least my ECCO Stress Test came in at 106% of expected for my age range. So we'll see where this all goes.

You are similar to me, but just be glad you havent had a heart attack YET. Keep on taking those supplements with you having the cardiomyopathy and youll be a good canidate to end up like me.
I now take 80 mg/day Coreg which is a long acting 24 hr form of the carvedilol. Just imagine how youll feel when youre taking as much as I am. Im jealous of you.
My ejection fraction is less than 20% now. I guess when it gets that low they dont even tell you the exact number because it just comes back <20%. If yours gets much lower you might end up having your doctor recommend you get an implanted defibrillator like me. I didnt have one and I almost died a second time when my heart was beating out of control. Luckily after I called 911 the paramedics came and defibbed my 2x to get my heart started again after it almost stopped when I passed out.
Be careful with those hormones you are taking. With your heart condition you are playing with fire, playing with life and death. This is no joke. I found out the hard way when I almost died.

PS, after my heart attack one of the more honest cardiologists that I had told me I had 10 to 15 years left to live probably, after I asked his opinion. Its been a little over 2 years now since, so we shall see how much longer my ticker holds out.

Last edited:
You are similar to me, but just be glad you havent had a heart attack YET. Keep on taking those supplements with you having the cardiomyopathy and youll be a good canidate to end up like me.
I now take 80 mg/day Coreg which is a long acting 24 hr form of the carvedilol. Just imagine how youll feel when youre taking as much as I am. Im jealous of you.
My ejection fraction is less than 20% now. I guess when it gets that low they dont even tell you the exact number because it just comes back <20%. If yours gets much lower you might end up having your doctor recommend you get an implanted defibrillator like me. I didnt have one and I almost died a second time when my heart was beating out of control. Luckily after I called 911 the paramedics came and defibbed my 2x to get my heart started again after it almost stopped when I passed out.
Be careful with those hormones you are taking. With your heart condition you are playing with fire, playing with life and death. This is no joke. I found out the hard way when I almost died.

PS, after my heart attack one of the more honest cardiologists that I had told me I had 10 to 15 years left to live probably, after I asked his opinion. Its been a little over 2 years now since, so we shall see how much longer my ticker holds out.
Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to share all this. I'm not sure how old you are and I'm not sure the cause of your low ejection rate. But mine is from a viral infection in February of last year.

I took a couple of months off to recover and then said fuck it, slowly got back into the gym and finished my prep for the North American and then did it. My cardiologist thought I was insane. Maybe I am.

You look sexy!

glasses and all :D :headbang:

Thanks. I appreciate you taking the time to share all this. I'm not sure how old you are and I'm not sure the cause of your low ejection rate. But mine is from a viral infection in February of last year.

I took a couple of months off to recover and then said fuck it, slowly got back into the gym and finished my prep for the North American and then did it. My cardiologist thought I was insane. Maybe I am.

I suffered a massive heart attack while taking steroids back in 2008. I was 38 at the time so that makes me 41 now. Here is a link to my thread:http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Before my heart attack, about 4 years or so, I too was just like you now. I was diagnosed with idopathic cardiomyopathy (unknown cause). I tired to blame it on a virus too but I think it was the steroids I had been on because once I got off them my ejection fraction went from 35% up to 50% in the space of about 9 months or so. Chris on here had the same experience. He too is back on the wagon though. You guys insist on playing with fire and eventually youre going to get burned just like I did. Good luck with things.

I suffered a massive heart attack while taking steroids back in 2008. I was 38 at the time so that makes me 41 now. Here is a link to my thread:http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Before my heart attack, about 4 years or so, I too was just like you now. I was diagnosed with idopathic cardiomyopathy (unknown cause). I tired to blame it on a virus too but I think it was the steroids I had been on because once I got off them my ejection fraction went from 35% up to 50% in the space of about 9 months or so. Chris on here had the same experience. He too is back on the wagon though. You guys insist on playing with fire and eventually youre going to get burned just like I did. Good luck with things.
I'm having this conversation with you because you are a very credible source. I have been off of all steroids and any other super sups since August 22, 2010. I just got on low dose TRT January 9, 2011 because my Test was at an unhealthy low. I've had low test problems since my early 40's and have been on doctor prescribed TRT since 1999. I've done a few cycles but have kept the dosages pretty modest. It was only during last year that I ran a high dosage cycle.

At the moment I'm on Doctor prescribed HRT. 175mg Test/wk and 2iu Hgh daily. The center wall of my heart shows no swelling. It's the outer right wall only that is effected and restricting contraction. The heart is not showing any swelling anywhere else.

Last edited:
I'm having this conversation with you because you are a very credible source. I have been off of all steroids and any other super sups since August 22, 2010. I just got on low dose TRT January 9, 2011 because my Test was at an unhealthy low. I've had low test problems since my early 40's and have been on doctor prescribed TRT since 1999. I've done a few cycles but have kept the dosages pretty modest. It was only during last year that I ran a high dosage cycle.

At the moment I'm on Doctor prescribed HRT. 175mg Test/wk and 2iu Hgh daily. The center wall of my heart shows no swelling. It's the outer right wall only that is effected and restricting contraction. The heart is not showing any swelling anywhere else.

I guess after living through a heart attack I can no longer understand how someone with heart problems can take anything more than HRT doses of test 100-150mg/wk or so. I think its great youre on doc prescribed HRT, but I would think twice about running cycles now with your health condition. Chat with Pekkerwood on here about it. He went through the same thing, and his EF is still low but not quite as low as yours. He swore off the stuff too. To me the risks that someone with a heart problem takes to put on 10-20 lbs of muscle just isnt worth it. If I were you I would just be happy with what you get from the HRT. I just dont want to come on here someday and read a thread about how you either died or had a clot like me. When your heart isnt beating right like yours, you can run the risk of blood clots because the blood can pool in the ventricles inbetween beats because so much remains behind. People that suffer from Atrial fibrillation have to take Coumadin ( an anticoagulent). IMO when your EF is that low you increase the chance of clots and hence heart attacks or stroke.
Back when I got my defibrillator I think my cardiologist told me that when a person has an ejection fraction below 30% is when they start talking about having you get an implanted defibrillator. I think if youre not careful you may end up with one sooner than you should. Chances are youll have to get one someday, but I would put it off as long as you can. Going out on the beach with the big bump and long scar on my upper chest used to embarass the hell out of me. I felt like everyone was staring at it! Anyhow, it sucks having one and I know you dont want one!

BTW, I am now on Coumadin and you dont wanna go on that either.

OK....

I'm sooo close to saying I love you!!!!! But I'll get in trouble if I do.:D:D

No homo... yes, he looks "good" with the glasses, but c'mon, in the gym? Maybe if he had one of those professor-type brown sport coats with the patches on the elbows and sitting in a coffee shop reading a book on philosophy :p:D I kid! I kid!

OK, back to the point of the thread... well, subpoint...

Cardiac issues- how often will you be getting check-up's though OJS? I would think you would want some kind of regular examination to "keep up to speed" with things... the human body has a great way of adjusting and adapting until it just drops without many S/S as warnings, or at least obvious warnings.

Edit: Also, with all of the new "alternatives" out there it may not be "too" difficult to get the same results. Just want the best for you and your fam.

I know Emeric and Phil are quite ANTI-deca when it comes to cardiac issues in general... maybe Emeric could suggest a "suitable" alternative?

Last edited:
No homo... yes, he looks "good" with the glasses, but c'mon, in the gym? Maybe if he had one of those professor-type brown sport coats with the patches on the elbows and sitting in a coffee shop reading a book on philosophy :p:D I kid! I kid!

Cardiac issues- how often will you be getting check-up's though OJS? I would think you would want some kind of regular examination to "keep up to speed" with things... the human body has a great way of adjusting and adapting until it just drops without many S/S as warnings, or at least obvious warnings.

Edit: Also, with all of the new "alternatives" out there it may not be "too" difficult to get the same results. Just want the best for you and your fam.

I know Emeric and Phil are quite ANTI-deca when it comes to cardiac issues in general... maybe Emeric could suggest a "suitable" alternative?

Emeric is a wealth of knowledge and is always willing to help others out. Maybe he can make some comments in here.

The NPP is not anything I need though it really cools my tendons down. It's just one of the compounds that I respond well to. NPP, Mast, Primo and even EQ. I do well on any of them with a little test. I never really thought about the NPP as a deca. But I do realize it is.

I don't know Phil personally. But I respect both Emeric and Phil. It would be hard not to. I will take your advice and run all this by them both. Thanks.

...and check-ups? It's been about once every month or two since September.

Last edited:
I took October, November and December off. I got a late start in January. But It's "ON". Been hitting pretty serious and dealing with all the typical "old man getting back into it" pains. The time off was good for me. But it's always hell getting back into a grove.

As of Yesterday, I've been on HRT for about 5 weeks.
Test Prop - 175mg/wk
Hgh - 2iu ED

Next week, week 6, I'm doubling everything and adding some NPP. So....
Test Prop - 350mg/wk
NPP - 350mg/wk
Hgh - 4iu (*2iu am + 2iu pm 5 days on/ 2 days off)

Started 30 minutes of cardio first thing this morning. Will be doing cardio 3x per week. And working out about 35-40 minutes 4 times a week. We'll see where this takes me.

I took this picture this morning after upper chest, biceps and shoulders.
5'10.5" and 221lbs.

The bad part is I'm on heart meds and it makes it hard to workout.

Lisinopril 20mg ED
Carvedilol 6.5mg ED
85mg Aspirin ED

I would stay on 175mg per week (25mg every day) and 2 IU GH every other day, and no any other hormones. You look good so with a good diet and smart workout you should be at your best shape of your life.

OJS & Maldorf;

Thanks tons for having this discussion here. It's valuable information for me at 51 to be sure. It's always important to weight the +'s and -'s and step back to take a look at long term goals and health. Good luck to you both - and if you ever want to know about prostate surgery pm me - LOL.

;-)

Almost forgot to mention - you both have rockin physiques!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws