over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long cycle possibly cruising

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So basically, I've been cycling and get constant yoyo effect everytime. So my proposed plan which I would greatly appreciate some opinions are, stay on cycle for 9 months out of the year for next 2 year with constant reloading and deloading and use of much hcg and short pct periods or blasting and cruising which I'm not a fan of due to the fact I'm not quite sure of all the ins and outs of it. My goals are to achieve a weight of around 250-260 and compete. Currently 211 8-9% bf

So basically, I've been cycling and get constant yoyo effect everytime. So my proposed plan which I would greatly appreciate some opinions are, stay on cycle for 9 months out of the year for next 2 year with constant reloading and deloading and use of much hcg and short pct periods or blasting and cruising which I'm not a fan of due to the fact I'm not quite sure of all the ins and outs of it. My goals are to achieve a weight of around 250-260 and compete. Currently 211 8-9% bf

First of all, how long have you been lifting and using aas?

Secondly, how is your diet? Do you use pct?

Nobody is going to tell you how to run your cycle or for how long. Use the search function and you'll find thousands of posts/threads about this very subject matter.

You plan on being on stage at 250-260?

BTW, this should be in the beginners section :banghead:

AAS alone isnt going to make you jump 40lbs of muscle. Learn how to use it the right way with proper diet, rest, training. Then, still 40lbs is something that takes YEARS to accomplish. Im not talking about water weight or fat - because anyone can put that on.

Unless your really short, i dont think you need to be blasting and cruising @ 211.

First of all, how long have you been lifting and using aas?

Secondly, how is your diet? Do you use pct?

Nobody is going to tell you how to run your cycle or for how long. Use the search function and you'll find thousands of posts/threads about this very subject matter.

You plan on being on stage at 250-260?

BTW, this should be in the beginners section :banghead:

My diet is strict hence my weight drop, I was 226 a few weeks ago and just cleaned up my diet. Quick run down about 350 grams of protein, 300-400 clean carbs, and 100-150 good fats. I have always pcted heavy usually 6 weeks post cycle with plenty of time off between cycles and no I plan to come in around 220-230 well 225 to make heavy class but I want to come down comfortably.

AAS alone isnt going to make you jump 40lbs of muscle. Learn how to use it the right way with proper diet, rest, training. Then, still 40lbs is something that takes YEARS to accomplish. Im not talking about water weight or fat - because anyone can put that on.

Unless your really short, i dont think you need to be blasting and cruising @ 211.

Well that's true I don't plan on it all being muscle but I plan to achieve this over the next 2 years atleast and as stated above my diet is tight I don't have any issues there.

My diet is strict hence my weight drop, I was 226 a few weeks ago and just cleaned up my diet. Quick run down about 350 grams of protein, 300-400 clean carbs, and 100-150 good fats. I have always pcted heavy usually 6 weeks post cycle with plenty of time off between cycles and no I plan to come in around 220-230 well 225 to make heavy class but I want to come down comfortably.

Just because you are losing weight after a cycle doesn't mean that your diet is strict. It could be a number of things, not eating the same amount of cals, not training with same intensity, not enough rest, all contributing factors.

Many guys on here don't care for pct, so that is all subjective. Get with one of the trainers on here, Phil, Alex, Shelby, Mainevent and they can find out why your are yo yo-ing. Don't try to figure it out for yourself and be a guinnea pig, go with a guy who knows exactly what they're doing

Just because you are losing weight after a cycle doesn't mean that your diet is strict. It could be a number of things, not eating the same amount of cals, not training with same intensity, not enough rest, all contributing factors.

Many guys on here don't care for pct, so that is all subjective. Get with one of the trainers on here, Phil, Alex, Shelby, Mainevent and they can find out why your are yo yo-ing. Don't try to figure it out for yourself and be a guinnea pig, go with a guy who knows exactly what they're doing

I get what your saying and I don't lose immediately after, and I do move up my calories and deload my training to about 80% intensity for two weeks before pct. It's a gradual loss and I've heard many times of guys going back to there genetic max eventually after cycle. I'll ask some of the pros on here as you suggested and see if we can figure out why this yo yo is so prevalent

Honestly man blasting and cruising is a personal decision that no one else can make for you. I recently made the same decision for the exact same reasons, I hate the ups and downs of cycling, especially the mental ones. I personally have never been happier, but I am sure you are aware of the possible implications of your choice. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Honestly man blasting and cruising is a personal decision that no one else can make for you. I recently made the same decision for the exact same reasons, I hate the ups and downs of cycling, especially the mental ones. I personally have never been happier, but I am sure you are aware of the possible implications of your choice. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Thank you for the insight bro

Also your diet has only recently gotten in check, and then you dropped 5 lbs a week? Sounds like you don't know how to diet or at tje least didn't when you "yoyoed" in pct

Well that's true I don't plan on it all being muscle but I plan to achieve this over the next 2 years atleast and as stated above my diet is tight I don't have any issues there.

That's a 1000 calorie "range". Are you just guessing or do you really count calories? You can't guess. You'll be wrong. Every time. Diet seems inconsistent.

Also seems like your diet has only been in check for 3 weeks. That's the problem, not trt

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws