over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Var Expiration?

mahme

Newbies
Anyone have any info on how long before liquid var expires? Also Test Cyp.....

gauls :D

No manufacture or expire dates? Wouldnt touch it then. Could be 5 years old and stored how and where?

Sounds as if he has no dates on it at all therefore I would personally not touch. Sounds bogus or need more detail And has it been opened? Abcess waiting to happen. NEW Shit is cheap- Dr. visits aspiration and antibiotics are not.

If stored properly most AAS can last many years past expire dates.

Well if its his own stuff and he just wants to store it no harm in that. But if he is picking it up from a buddy then yeah id pass.

Even so which if it was opened couple years back and that oil in vial hit air there must be some degredation and rancidity of the oil not to mention bacterial growth. I dump it unless unopened with some sort of date somewhere. Im just extra careful.

99% of liquid anavar sold by UG's is meant to be taken orally....NOT INTRAMUSCULAR.

It is fine, just swallow it.

BMJ

I'll clarify - good legit product, just wondering what the average shelf life is stored room temp.
Sponsor said approx 2 years, I was wondering what members experiences with time was and if they noticed less potency with time on shelf.

Thanks

Pretty much anything I get I write on it the date I got it. Even if it already has a date on it. The Var since it is oral, will be fine for a long time im guessing a couple years. Opened, exposed injectable, thats a different story. Anything that was exposed I would start to use it as soon as possible and not try to store it. If you get stuff that is in a vial from a supplier, I would say around 2 years or so. I had some BP Test P from over 2 years ago that was half used, I used some of it a few weeks ago and had no problems and worked just fine.

Taken orally a different story. I would not pin something that even has the remote chance of causing issue.

He also said cyp. I remember leaving unopened in a hot car by mistake one day it got real cloudy and the viscosity changed. Put some in a pin and something told me not to take so my buddy gladly took it and lets just say it was a bad mistake requring antibiotics and aspiration. Ill take the monetary loss anyday and get new- if there is even a question.

99% of liquid anavar sold by UG's is meant to be taken orally....NOT INTRAMUSCULAR.

It is fine, just swallow it.

BMJ

He also said cyp. I remember leaving unopened in a hot car by mistake one day it got real cloudy and the viscosity changed. Put some in a pin and something told me not to take so my buddy gladly took it and lets just say it was a bad mistake requring antibiotics and aspiration. Ill take the monetary loss anyday and get new- if there is even a question.

ouch that doesnt sound like fun

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc