over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick Clomid Question

Johnny Mix

Registered
Just finished a 14 week cycle of test-e 500mg. Have been taking 12.5mg aromasin ED throughout. Starting PCT today and just wanted to verify that I do indeed take 25mg clomid ED, not eod or something like that. Will be PCTing for 4 weeks while still running aromasin at the same dose.

So I take 12.5mg aromasin and 25mg clomid ED, correct?

Better to go with a higher dose of clomid, with a 14 week cycle of test id go with 100mg for the first week or two then drop down to 50mg for the last two weeks. do more research on pct, u also dont wanna start the clomid till the test clears your system, about 14 days after your last injection, you can stick with the aromasin all the way through your pct if u want, and if feel like you need it

I usually take all of my clomid at night because it makes my head and eyes feel funny...I am on 100mg daily..

Better to go with a higher dose of clomid, with a 14 week cycle of test id go with 100mg for the first week or two then drop down to 50mg for the last two weeks. do more research on pct, u also dont wanna start the clomid till the test clears your system, about 14 days after your last injection, you can stick with the aromasin all the way through your pct if u want, and if feel like you need it

Edward13, That was a perfect answer bro, and only your 14th post! Welcome to the board. Damn, you gave a clear cut answer, a supportive reason and even a suggestion! And the best part of the post is that you are 100% correct! I could not have answered better myself! Thank you!

i'm running armoursine on cycle but thought switching to nolvadex would be better for pct...with clomid and hcg blast? if not on hcg during cycle..

i'm running armoursine on cycle but thought switching to nolvadex would be better for pct...with clomid and hcg blast? if not on hcg during cycle..

different situation bro, post your cycle and experience and we can advise you better. All will be good.

ok I have 50 mgs as well, but I read that frontloading clomid did absolutely nothing, but upping the dosage the whole time would be ideal?

I'm pretty shut down(my balls are tiny), so 50 mg/day for 4 weeks would be ideal?

I would go with edward's and my suggestion. If you are still that shut down look to hcg and the options from there are limitless. Also look at the new threads from amino outpost on there new product for endocrine restoration. I will be logging my experience with it.

Edward13, That was a perfect answer bro, and only your 14th post! Welcome to the board. Damn, you gave a clear cut answer, a supportive reason and even a suggestion! And the best part of the post is that you are 100% correct! I could not have answered better myself! Thank you!

Thanks Big, its nice to be here!

I would politely like to disagree. 25mg/day of clomid is plenty coming off a small, short, test only cycle. If you want to use it EOD that's fine too. Clomid has a half life of about a week. So it will accumulate and your blood levels of it will be pretty high going into the 2nd week. I would use 50mg/day just because I get no sides at that dose. But clearly you can use half as much and still recover.

Clomid at 150 for the first week, 75 the 2nd week, and 50 the 3rd week always have worked for me. Try that out if your shutdown hard

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws