over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique PCT please

Jugghead

Registered
I originally posted this on my "lipids" thread by mistake!

I'm planning on running the following PCT for 4 weeks:
HCG-500iu EOD (total of 5,000iu)
Clomid-150mg x1, 100mg x10, 50mg x10 days
Tamoxifen-40mg x10, 20mg x10, 10mg x10 days
GH-2 to 4iu/day
T3-25mcg/day

along with the following OTC supps:
Omega 3 w/EPA & DHA- 6gm/day
Creatine-10 to 15gm/day
Glutamine-15gm/day
BCAA (2:1:1)-15gm/day
Humanofort-4 caps/day

I'm also using EVOO, Niacin, & policosanol for lipid control as I posted earlier.
I just finished a 12 wk cycle of test e, deca, & d-bol ( 1st-35days), t-bol (last-35 days). I'm currently @210lbs, BF@18%. I plan on doing 20min of HIIT cardio 3x/wk along with my weight-training. Along with eating a relatively clean diet.

Questions:
1) Does this PCT look ok?
2) Should I add some Tribestan? (I have on hand)
3) How long after finished with PCT should i get bloodwork?
*My MD (general practitioner) doesn't know of my use of AAS. He's already concerned about my lipids(LDL=120 HDL=28, total chol=202), tsh(4.0), test (it came back at 469, up from mid 300s, I'm almost 41, so he's probably wondering how the hell I got it to go up!), & my platelets (down to 124 from 300s). Anyway, I really don't want to have to explain what I've been using, so I want to try to get all my numbers within normal range. Any advice???

Running nolva over 20mg is useless. Other than that you look like your on the right track. Everyones body recovers differently. So you basically have to figure out what works best for you.

Questions:
*My MD (general practitioner) doesn't know of my use of AAS. He's already concerned about my lipids(LDL=120 HDL=28, total chol=202), tsh(4.0), test (it came back at 469, up from mid 300s, I'm almost 41, so he's probably wondering how the hell I got it to go up!), & my platelets (down to 124 from 300s). Anyway, I really don't want to have to explain what I've been using, so I want to try to get all my numbers within normal range. Any advice???

1.) PCT looks good. (have you had success running HCG during your PCT in the past? -- b/c some people aren't fans of that protocol.)

2.) Go for it if you want. There are studies that proof that tribulus have no effects on testosterone. It's all BS supplement-company hype. That said, you can add it to the "PCT stack" if you feel it enhances/aids with libido.

3.) After you discontinue the SERMS (nolva/clomid) wait 6-8 weeks, and then schedule a blood-test. Your values should be back in place by then.

^ your lipids are probably elevated from the multiple orals pulsed through the cycle. albeit, t-bol isn't particularly toxic, it still does have an impact on the liver/lipids..etc.

hope that helps.

-VM

I think I'll add the Tribestan. I used it for my last PCT & I could tell it helped with libido/spontaneous wood :)
As for the use of HCG, I'd been using 250iu 2x-3x/wk throughout my cycle. I always notice within a few hours my nads "fill-out" and it lasts a couple days. So I figure if it helps during cycle, it should help while off cycle.

Thank you guys for the input/advice.
I'm gonna schedule my labs in about 10 weeks:headbang:

Last edited:
Id recomend not using the HCG for ur PCT if you have been using it on cycle, and especially if your not atrophied. HCG can be supresive when used too much, rely on the clomid to stimulate your pituitary into creating its own FH and LSH, as oposed to HCG whch acts as the actual FH hormone itself.

I originally posted this on my "lipids" thread by mistake!

I'm planning on running the following PCT for 4 weeks:
HCG-500iu EOD (total of 5,000iu)
Clomid-150mg x1, 100mg x10, 50mg x10 days
Tamoxifen-40mg x10, 20mg x10, 10mg x10 days
GH-2 to 4iu/day
T3-25mcg/day

along with the following OTC supps:
Omega 3 w/EPA & DHA- 6gm/day
Creatine-10 to 15gm/day
Glutamine-15gm/day
BCAA (2:1:1)-15gm/day
Humanofort-4 caps/day

I'm also using EVOO, Niacin, & policosanol for lipid control as I posted earlier.
I just finished a 12 wk cycle of test e, deca, & d-bol ( 1st-35days), t-bol (last-35 days). I'm currently @210lbs, BF@18%. I plan on doing 20min of HIIT cardio 3x/wk along with my weight-training. Along with eating a relatively clean diet.

Questions:

PCT looks perfect but I would look at Humanoforte from Hernon's Pantry over Tribestan.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear