over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH-FRAG 176-191 befor bed??

normz

Newbies
how you going guys, just wondering if this protocol would work.

250mcg befor bed ED no food for 2 hours prior to sleeping?
or am i better of doing 500mcg EOD no food for 2 hours prior to sleeping

i would take it during the day prior to work out but i am on igf and mgf also.

thanks in advance

I havent heard of or read of anyone, not saying it hasn't happened, that got decent results of frag taking it just before bed. If you can't take it pre fasted cardio, I'd just wait until you could IMHO. Thats when it works its best, and where most see excellent results.

Best time to take it is during anytime you will be in a prolonged fasted state(i.e. before bed, in the morning with fasted cardio, in between long periods without meals).

Best time to take it is during anytime you will be in a prolonged fasted state(i.e. before bed, in the morning with fasted cardio, in between long periods without meals).

dece, if i were to take it befor bed, what mcg should i dose??

dece, if i were to take it befor bed, what mcg should i dose??

It works great for me at 500 mcgs first thing in the morning pre-cardio, and then 500 mcgs before bed, I think 500 mcgs a day is not enough to see decent results, but if you are not doing cardio don't waste your money, it just won't work.God bless you. Minister.

It works great for me at 500 mcgs first thing in the morning pre-cardio, and then 500 mcgs before bed, I think 500 mcgs a day is not enough to see decent results, but if you are not doing cardio don't waste your money, it just won't work.God bless you. Minister.

i always include cardio in all my workouts.
my protocol would be 400mcg befor sleep ed.

i would do it pre work out but then i cant have a pre work out meal for my igf dose.

minister, what reults did you get and how long did it take using 1mg daily??
were you taking it ED?

i always include cardio in all my workouts.
my protocol would be 400mcg befor sleep ed.

i would do it pre work out but then i cant have a pre work out meal for my igf dose.

minister, what reults did you get and how long did it take using 1mg daily??
were you taking it ED?

I would also like to hear this answer.

I know this is kind of a dick thing to say but would you take gear and not workout? I believe it is pretty much the same thing here. The frag is used primarily for weight loss and dosen't have a very long half-life so when you take it, it just dosen't make since to me to be sitting on your butt, what the science reason behind this is, Im not sure of or have the data by me. I remember looking it up sometime ago and found good info from Dats experience I believe. I do know somwhere one of our guys did have good reasoning for the fasting. Pretty much were all trying to figure these things out as well, so the guide lines are...... are own experiments and logs, so if you would like to help us know more perform your own research and provide us your results so we can compare. Other then this I will tell you there is info out there ya just gotta use your search button and if you wanna do peptides you should look into Dat's huge articles where he takes many of these into review. Best of luck gents.

Last edited:
Ok gents it was bothering me I couldn't remember the answer to this question I know I have read time and time again so I went to go find the answer.
By taking GHRP/GRF, HGH, or GH frag we increase the lypolysis period this will increase the number of your FFA's or free fatty acids which will probrably float around and just redipost somewhere else unless one of two things happen you keep your caloric intake very low throughout the day and inject multiple (like 5-6 times a day)times through the day to keep these levels equal to account for the caloric deficit, or schedule fasted cardio sessions to have FA beta oxidation, either way you must do something with this FFA before it is to late and redeposits itself among your visceral tissue again except maybe in an even worse place this time. The Cardio is the way to go because even in a calorie deficit, the surge in serum FFA is greater than the bodies requirements for that time frame. Meaning if your body dosen't use it or need it right then you will just keep holding onto it. If this chain had a longer half life this might not matter as much but seeing that it dosen't you must act quickly to rid yourself of those FFA's while there is time via fasted cardio any other way you are missing out on the specific way to use this.

Sorry I probrably rambled kind of but I think you can get the point.

Ok gents it was bothering me I couldn't remember the answer to this question I know I have read time and time again so I went to go find the answer.
By taking GHRP/GRF, HGH, or GH frag we increase the lypolysis period this will increase the number of your FFA's or free fatty acids which will probrably float around and just redipost somewhere else unless one of two things happen you keep your caloric intake very low throughout the day and inject multiple (like 5-6 times a day)times through the day to keep these levels equal to account for the caloric deficit, or schedule fasted cardio sessions to have FA beta oxidation, either way you must do something with this FFA before it is to late and redeposits itself among your visceral tissue again except maybe in an even worse place this time. The Cardio is the way to go because even in a calorie deficit, the surge in serum FFA is greater than the bodies requirements for that time frame. Meaning if your body dosen't use it or need it right then you will just keep holding onto it. If this chain had a longer half life this might not matter as much but seeing that it dosen't you must act quickly to rid yourself of those FFA's while there is time via fasted cardio any other way you are missing out on the specific way to use this.

Sorry I probrably rambled kind of but I think you can get the point.

i always hear its good to do it faste cardio.. what about work outs? will i burn my muscle out if i took this fasted with no pre work out meal? is drinking a pre work out and/or protien shake still classified as fasted or is that ""something in you stomach? at the end of the day i want to drop fat, currently im having no carbs after 12pm. so energy and strength has drop so i have to use prework outs.

thanks in advanvce

i always hear its good to do it faste cardio.. what about work outs? will i burn my muscle out if i took this fasted with no pre work out meal? is drinking a pre work out and/or protien shake still classified as fasted or is that ""something in you stomach? at the end of the day i want to drop fat, currently im having no carbs after 12pm. so energy and strength has drop so i have to use prework outs.

thanks in advanvce

Not sure if I totally understand you here normz but I will try and answer you, no you do NOT want to eat a meal or even a shake while this stuff should be destroying up fat. Now if your saying you gotta hit it (FRAG) go to the gym then get some cardio in and then start your workout and your muscles wont have the steam in my opinion that is correct. Now some people swear by working out fasted, I do it everyonce in awhile, but hell I like preworkout, Intraworkout, and postworkout support. Whatever those muscles need i GIVE THEM. If this is what your problem is then I would pin 15 to 30 min. pre gym, then go to the gym hit 30 min cardio then have a protein shake waiting on ya pound it about 10 min into workout or sip it throughout the workout. you should have about a 15-30 minute gap between pin and cardio then 30 min cardio and stay fasted as long as you can after this but it shouldn't hurt you to much especially for your case. Its not like your taking the shot and goin to watch the boob tube but remember whatever you take in is what extra you will not lose. This may not seem like much but it could mean you took the product for nothing. P.S. This fasted means no food or calories of any kind 2 hr. before your dosing also.

Now on the other hand if your talking about dosing and then going to do just a workout without eating and no cardio before, in my opinion you will lose fat but you could also lose muscle......Keep this in mind though this Frag is also post to help you keep from going catabolic so it may just workout fine. IMO though you are now missing out on lots of extra muscle and nutrition you could be shutteling to these muscles at just the perfect time. So pick your poison, and take your chance on which one ya want.

Keep in mind here also that even dosing and doing 10 quick wind sprints or 10 min of jumping jacks will help you take care of a bunch of those FFA and not make every dose a complete waste. Try doing your cardio at different times 10 min after, 20 min 15, or even 30 to see which one you feel works best for you. What you are doing is guessing to see when you free those fatty acids to be used as energy. And if going carbless from 12pm onward this would probrably be a good time to take another shot in between one of these protein meals when your fasted already for two hrs and wont have any food say for another hr or more. These are just what I would do if I was you like I have told you we are still experimenting with how to get the best advantage out of all these products we now have. Hope this helps some and did't confuse ya. Best of luck to you and like I said dig into some of these guys articles on here they know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Great replys DBO

I'm also following your Boldadrol Log on the MD site. Are you using peps at the same time?

But back to the Frag.... so it frees up FFA, does GHRP do this as well? What is the difference between them?

Thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner