over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beta blocker

J.D

Banned
Just wondering if anyone has taken a beta blocker before going on stage would this be ok or could it cause a problem, thought it would be good to calm the nerves so can concentrate on the buisness at hand lol.

Will be difficult to get HR up for cardio for sure but an anxiolitic it is not.

Just wondering if anyone has taken a beta blocker before going on stage would this be ok or could it cause a problem, thought it would be good to calm the nerves so can concentrate on the buisness at hand lol.

Any sponsors carry beta blockers?

I'm on a BB and I do not feel any type of calming or mood altering from it. I also don't feel much impact in my workouts either. Don't think it will hurt, don't think it would help much either.

No calming effect here either, other than not having headaches every single day. :headbang:

If anything, you may have to worry about passing out due to being dehydrated and then lowering your BP and HR (especially if they are sort of low/normal to begin with).

Speaking of which, I need to order more.....can't afford a $100 trip to the doc for $5 in meds.

No calming effect here either, other than not having headaches every single day. :headbang:

If anything, you may have to worry about passing out due to being dehydrated and then lowering your BP and HR (especially if they are sort of low/normal to begin with).

Speaking of which, I need to order more.....can't afford a $100 trip to the doc for $5 in meds.

I'm in the same boat bro, I cant find any sponsors who carry them though. I'm on Cardedaviol (Spelling?, don't have the bottle in front of me), Also called Coreg. Are you having any luck finding them? If so, Please PM me,
Thanks

I'm in the same boat bro, I cant find any sponsors who carry them though. I'm on Cardedaviol (Spelling?, don't have the bottle in front of me), Also called Coreg. Are you having any luck finding them? If so, Please PM me,
Thanks

If you can find a sponsor that does sell them, please do tell!

Thanks

Same here. Switched from Lisinopril to Coreg. Much better. Feel awesome. 6.5mg Q12hrs (or whenever I need it honestly).

Still looking.

They won't calm you, they just eliminate the physical signs of anxiety.... tremors, sweaty hands, etc.
They have been used by archers to keep a steady hand, as well as by concert pianists. I was prescribed propanolol to prevent shaky hands for speeches in college.

Do you mean a bodybuilding stage? If so, why in the world would you want to take a beta-blocker for anxiety?! Unless you already have high blood pressure? Why not use an anxiolytic (i.e.-xanax, valium, ativan etc.)

Beta blockers are for tachycardia and/or hypertension!
They can cause many side effects including hypotension (obviously), bradycardia (obviously), impotence & decreased libido, muscle cramps, dizziness & headaches, peripheral edema & they mask the signs & symptoms of hypoglycemia! Just to name a handful!
This is not a drug you want to mess with unless you absolutely have to take them!

The ones that also block noradrenaline (eg bisoprolol) definitely do counter anxiety.

I take Metoprolol twice a day, forget the mg I think it's standard though.

I take Bystolic 10mg daily for heart palpatations (small murmor) it does have a calming effect, not like xanex which make you lethargic. I have no problems while training.

I take Bystolic 10mg daily for heart palpatations (small murmor) it does have a calming effect, not like xanex which make you lethargic. I have no problems while training.

My friends been using that one lately at 20mg daily and he's real sensitive to side effects,,he's having some too,,,lethargy. He's cutting the doasge in half to see if that helps.

If your anxious on stage and want to keep you bp in check and with no underlying problems try an anxiolytic. Sometimes I did before my power sport days. Ya I was anxious and believed it would help and allow focus. My suggestions for contest anxiety that wont interfere with appearance- may even help with the confidence factor:

.5mg Clonazapam (Klonopin) or
5mg Diazepam (valium) or
.25 Xanax
Don't Mix!

Wont make you drowsy/ experiment prior.

All sponsor carried on PM

The jitters prior to combat will fuck you up.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear