CJC mod grf 1-29, and GHRP6 protocol, thoughts, and questions

porkchop

Registered
Hey Bros~

I've been running the following protocol for a few weeks:
100-150mcg CJC-1293 Mod GRF (1-29)
200mcg GHRP6
3 times per day

So far so good, I feel like my recovery is a little better, and that is hugely important to me. ( Powerlifter )

I am also currently taking 100mg/ed test prop, and will add ~600mg/wk NPP very soon to that.

I am considering increasing the peptides to
200mcg CJC-1293 Mod GRF (1-29)
400mcg GHRP6
3-4 times per day

I have a few questions, in no particular order

Will the increased peptide dose be "worth" it? In otherwords, will I get a noticeable increase in benefits at that dose? I plan on taking the peptides for at least 6 months, so I have no problem staying at the current protocol.

Any value to increasing the peptide dose 3-4x's per week? EOD or some such.

SubQ peptide administration -
Do you guys just pinch some lower belly fat, or something? That's what I've been doing. How are y'all shooting your cjc/ghrp6?

Ancilliaries -
I have aromasin, letro, etc. on hand. I know there is only a small chance of progestin related activity with the GHRP6, but I can get some if y'all think it's a concern at the higher dose. I will probably get some anyway when I run the NPP(or deca). I prefer to have options on hand.

Expectations -
What should I genuinely expect to see at current, or estimated dosing? I am always on 300mg/wk Test, year round, and cycle here and there, mostly for meets.

Increased recovery seems a given.
Fat loss?

Thanks in advance for any input y'all might have~

I wouldn't bother with increasing your dosages of the peptides. Everything looks good there...No need to worry about prolactin with the GHRP-6, the NPP is a different story..........

I wouldn't bother with increasing your dosages of the peptides. Everything looks good there...No need to worry about prolactin with the GHRP-6, the NPP is a different story..........

Cool.

I keep prami or cab on hand when on npp/tren/deca, etc..

Taken from Datbtrue:
Desensitization won't occur at 100mcg per administration for GHRP-6. It may occur at 250+ mcg per administration.

Taken from Datbtrue:
Desensitization won't occur at 100mcg per administration for GHRP-6. It may occur at 250+ mcg per administration.

Interesting.. so I could be wasting some of the ghrp if I were to up it.

Thanks bro~

For the cjc/ghrp's in general, running them at a dose of either a flat 100mcg for each is common or 1mcg/kg. You could go 1.5mcg/kg or a max of 2mcg/kg but going higher than 2mcg/kg is just wasting your products IMO since your well over your saturation dose. To get most bang just increase your dose frequency per day, 3x/day or more. dose no sooner than every 3-4 hours though cuz once you force that pulse from first dose you have to let it run its course over that period of time before can fire it again.

Due to my work schedule and other circumstances i can only consistently dose 2x/day, PWO and prebed, and using at 1mcg/kg IM (sub-q is too much headache now for the reaction I get,my body treats it like bee sting basically), I reap good benefits in the recovery and sleeping department. main thing as you already pointed out is staying in it for the long haul.... dosing 7 days a week for months at a time, the longer the better..

Hey mate did
U notice much at loss on them dosages of peptides??? I'm thinking about giving them ago to try rip up?

Hey mate did
U notice much at loss on them dosages of peptides??? I'm thinking about giving them ago to try rip up?

Fat loss is not my primary goal, therefore I am not dieting and training for that specifically.

However, I will say that as I've been hyper-caloric lately, intentionally, I am staying leaner as I have put on weight.

So in essence I do believe it is helping, at least in the sense of helping me mitigate increasing body fat as I increase lbm.

As stated earlier, best results are generally seen from longer periods of use. 6 months or more, 100-150mcg each, 2-3x's daily.

I am enjoying it, and do feel as though I am recovering from higher intensity training more quickly now. This was a primary target for me.

Good luck~

have you considered cycling some hex in place of the ghrp-6, 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. by that I mean replace the ghrp-6 w/ hex for 2 weeks and then switching back to the ghrp-6 for 2 and so on. this is what I am planning. if anyone reads this and thinks its a bad idea please let me know.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131