over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Uncontacted tribes. Pretty wild

Pretty wild ? More like heart breaking. Tribes in these areas have been
driven off or killed by loggers for years. Can't amagin what this earth will be
like 200 or even 100 yrs from now.... Sad.

It's like that movie, "AT PLAY IN THE FIELDS OF THE LORD."

They get killed off by pharmaceutical companies too. I saw a story on nat geo or discovery a long time ago about a guy that hung with a tribe for a while. His friend started to go into diabetic shock because he ran out of his meds in the jungle. The indians boiled some bark or something and the diabetes went away permanently. The dumb americans (who worked in the medical field) came back raving about this discovery. When they went back to see there friends the jungle was clear cut and the tribe was gone. I trust the pharmaceutical companies about as far as I can throw an african elephant

Interesting.. but honestly kindof sad. I think it is inevitable that of course population keeps growing but the planet does not. I guess were lucky we get to even see stuff like this that probly will be history in another 100 years.

I trust the pharmaceutical companies about as far as I can throw an african elephant

Id shake your hand if you were here in front of me lol.

i think 100 years is being very optimistic.

very interesting.....I hope they're spared. Such a simple life must have it's own advantages that we couldn't ever imagine.

They get killed off by pharmaceutical companies too. I saw a story on nat geo or discovery a long time ago about a guy that hung with a tribe for a while. His friend started to go into diabetic shock because he ran out of his meds in the jungle. The indians boiled some bark or something and the diabetes went away permanently. The dumb americans (who worked in the medical field) came back raving about this discovery. When they went back to see there friends the jungle was clear cut and the tribe was gone. I trust the pharmaceutical companies about as far as I can throw an african elephant

would love to see a link showing this article or video

Pretty wild ? More like heart breaking. Tribes in these areas have been
driven off or killed by loggers for years. Can't amagin what this earth will be
like 200 or even 100 yrs from now.... Sad.

It truly is sad to think their way of living is dying off and wont exist in years to come if things continue at this pace.

It truly is sad to think their way of living is dying off and wont exist in years to come if things continue at this pace.

The same can be said about our way of living. That scares and saddens me more. :eek:

I met a guy a little over a year ago working in a place that sells suits, who had retired from the DEA and a few other orgnaizations I cannot remember. He is a caucasian male, who was born in the Brazilian rain forest, within a seclusive tribe that is now extinct. His parents were both in the medical field, and they lived their amongst the natices to help them out with their health. He had all these pictures of when he was born, as a child growing up, and later on as a young adult. He grew up with their native language, english, portuguese, spanish, and he learned a few others as he grew older with his field and education. Anyway, he worked for the American government down in Brazil working on classified stuff. I can't remember, but he may have been relocated once or twice, but I could be wrong on that. My fiance is fromMexico, and he was talking fluent spanish with her like a first language, and the guy looked like a dorky white guy who'd never expect to know any of this about...lol, very nice though. Anyway, he graduated here in the USA from college before he went in to work for LE and the government, and is now retired at a fairly young age. He has a house here in the states, and one on Brazil. His parents still live in Brazil as well.

But yeah, he mentioned how that tribe, and others he grew up learning and conversing with are now all extinct....makes ya kind of sad.

BMJ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity