over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAs cause digestion problems.

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Anabolic Steroids cause digestion problems.

How are you friends, I started to have some constant abdominal discomfort after meals, nothing serious but more of an annoying feeling, I called my buddy who is a nutritionist and he mentioned to me that AAs actually has the ability to wipe out a good portion of your good bacteria(flora) from esophagus and intestinal tracts , and he recommended a high grade Pro-biotic, he told me to get the one that must be refrigerated cause it's a more active kind of bacteria. So I went and got some and a week later all discomfort is gone, remember the good bacteria in your intestines is essential for digestion and general health, if you have low levels you might develop complications such as acid reflux, Chrons disease and other intestinal complication. Just wondering if any of you are either having any discomfort or acid reflux or if you ever heard about this, God bless you. Minister

Last edited:
Are you taking orals? 17aas cause appetite suppression and GI issues for a lot of people. If it's really killing your appy you can try GHRP-6. That's one peptide that makes extremely hungry.

Oh man that explains a lot. The last few years I've gone through this battle with rosacea that's cost me thousands of dollars.

I was a fairly heavy user for 2-3 years of PH/DS and later testosterone about 5 years ago. I have fair skin and red hair and over 30 so I'm in the classic risk group for rosacia.

Shortly after I quit my face started puffing up uncontrollably and it was very red. I didn't really know what was going on. At first I thought maybe I was fat but I lost fat and my face got bigger. My face swelled everywhere except under my eyes and near my mouth so I had red rings under my eyes.

I went to a dermatologist to get dermal fillers because I thought I was getting lines due to collegen loss. It took me a while to realize my face was swelling in certain places and not others. I always looked young for my age but now people were calling me sir and shit.

Then I went to reveal to get laser treatment which was marginally effective, it treated the symptoms and got the swelling down but it was still bad.

After that I started to look at my diet and I realized there were certain foods I wasn't digesting. After I would eat them my face would get red and I would get really bad gas so I cut them out. My diet ended up being pretty thin but it provided a measure of relief and the swelling reduced further. I couldn't bodybuild because protein was one of the worst offeders.

Turns out what was happening was the food wasn't being digested properly and toxins were trying to get out through the skin on my face and accumulating there.

Finally, after doing tons of research on rosacea read about probiotics. That turned out to be it. I can eat anything I want now and the swelling is gone, my skin is white, swelling gone and and I don't have problems with gas and bloating. My gains from training seem to be going much better.

I had no idea of the AAS connection but it makes perfect sense. Man I'm floored. that nobody - dermatologists, people at reveal or anyone else professional I dealt could give me this information. I had to research on the internet.

The sad part is I could walk into my dermatologists office tomorrow with the knowledge of how to help all of her patients and she would brush me off - that's been the reaction when I try to tell them. So far nobody knows what causes Rosacea in the medical community - nobody but me and the other people who researched it on the web and found the cure at their local store.

The cure cost me 14 dollars at the local Giant. It's called acidophilus. Screw doctors, if I get cancer I'm searching the web.

Last edited:
Oh man that explains a lot. The last few years I've gone through this battle with rosacea that's cost me thousands of dollars.

I was a fairly heavy user for 2-3 years of PH/DS and later testosterone about 5 years ago. I have fair skin and red hair and over 30 so I'm in the classic risk group for rosacia.

Shortly after I quit my face started puffing up uncontrollably and it was very red. I didn't really know what was going on. At first I thought maybe I was fat but I lost fat and my face got bigger. My face swelled everywhere except under my eyes and near my mouth so I had red rings under my eyes.

I went to a dermatologist to get dermal fillers because I thought I was getting lines due to collegen loss. It took me a while to realize my face was swelling in certain places and not others. I always looked young for my age but now people were calling me sir and shit.

Then I went to reveal to get laser treatment which was marginally effective, it treated the symptoms and got the swelling down but it was still bad.

After that I started to look at my diet and I realized there were certain foods I wasn't digesting. After I would eat them my face would get red and I would get really bad gas so I cut them out. My diet ended up being pretty thin but it provided a measure of relief and the swelling reduced further. I couldn't bodybuild because protein was one of the worst offeders.

Turns out what was happening was the food wasn't being digested properly and toxins were trying to get out through the skin on my face and accumulating there.

Finally, after doing tons of research on rosacea read about probiotics. That turned out to be it. I can eat anything I want now and the swelling is gone, my skin is white, swelling gone and and I don't have problems with gas and bloating. My gains from training seem to be going much better.

I had no idea of the AAS connection but it makes perfect sense. Man I'm floored. that nobody - dermatologists, people at reveal or anyone else professional I dealt could give me this information. I had to research on the internet.

The sad part is I could walk into my dermatologists office tomorrow with the knowledge of how to help all of her patients and she would brush me off - that's been the reaction when I try to tell them. So far nobody knows what causes Rosacea in the medical community - nobody but me and the other people who researched it on the web and found the cure at their local store.

The cure cost me 14 dollars at the local Giant. It's called acidophilus. Screw doctors, if I get cancer I'm searching the web.

Are you Peter North's brother? Man, it must be hard to compare to him! I like your user name! Peter North was an amazing man for sure.

Are you Peter North's brother? Man, it must be hard to compare to him! I like your user name! Peter North was an amazing man for sure.

Thank you. Actually I'm his son, he practically raised me. I grew up watching his movies. That's where I learned about relationships. Needless to say things have gone very well.

Was it the acidophilus pearls you got from the giant? I hear the bacteria thrives if they are enteric coated and those ones are, which explains why I had success with them in the past.

But of late, I've been random acne and bad acid reflux.. Possibly due to bad digestion and toxins seeping from the skin.

I'll give these probiotics a whirl.. What brand was the refrigerated brand that was used? Udo's?

Are you taking orals? 17aas cause appetite suppression and GI issues for a lot of people. If it's really killing your appy you can try GHRP-6. That's one peptide that makes extremely hungry.

Yeap JA, funny you mentioned that cause I was having some appetite issues, when your gut is suffering you just can't eat like you should, so I got me some GHRP-6, and I'm starting it today, Thanks and God bless you bro.

I think some of our digestion problems are also related to the huge amounts of proteins we consume. It can just be too much at times. I also took some probiotics and everything got back to normal.

henna EASYHENNA13012011a

henna
make henna

Well friend, doctors are trained to give you expensive drugs and even more expensive treatments, they are very ignorant when it comes to simple natural cures, I,m glad you are doing better, God bless you. Minister.

I think some of our digestion problems are also related to the huge amounts of proteins we consume. It can just be too much at times. I also took some probiotics and everything got back to normal.

I agree with you K, protein is the hardest nutrient to digest, so adding the probiotics is a great help. Blessings friend. Minister.

How are you friends, I started to have some constant abdominal discomfort after meals, nothing serious but more of an annoying feeling, I called my buddy who is a nutritionist and he mentioned to me that AAs actually has the ability to wipe out a good portion of your good bacteria(flora) from esophagus and intestinal tracts , and he recommended a high grade Pro-biotic, he told me to get the one that must be refrigerated cause it's a more active kind of bacteria. So I went and got some and a week later all discomfort is gone, remember the good bacteria in your intestines is essential for digestion and general health, if you have low levels you might develop complications such as acid reflux, Chrons disease and other intestinal complication. Just wondering if any of you are either having any discomfort or acid reflux or if you ever heard about this, God bless you. Minister

When you say "AAs" are you meaning "amino acids" or "anabolics/androgens"? Regardless, I have never heard anything concerning either having any effect on microbial flora.

Sounds like brotelligence to me.

AAS=Anabolic Steroids

When you say "AAs" are you meaning "amino acids" or "anabolics/androgens"? Regardless, I have never heard anything concerning either having any effect on microbial flora.

Sounds like brotelligence to me.

Brotelligence,:confused:, Blessings bro.

Brotelligence,:confused:, Blessings bro.

You put "AAs" that is confusing because does the undersized "s" mean that you are saying Amino Acid's (AAs) or are you really refering to "AAS?"

Micro, is one of the smartest guys i've come across on these boards, ever.

BMJ

You put "AAs" that is confusing because does the undersized "s" mean that you are saying Amino Acid's (AAs) or are you really refering to "AAS?"

Micro, is one of the smartest guys i've come across on these boards, ever.

BMJ

Changed it to Anabolic Steroids. Well my friend that gave me that info is pretty smart also, Now maybe your buddy is smart, but that doesn't mean that because he hasn't heard about something it can be true. Just comes across like Mr know it all, there are better ways to disagree.Blessings, Minister.

Last edited:
Apple Cider Vinegar

Minister- you may want to give apple cider vinegar a try. It is supposed to have many good effects- including relief from acid reflux / GERD. I have been using it for a couple of months and like the results.

I know it sounds like "broscience" but it's extremely cheap to try- 2 or 3 tablespoons in water (I use crystal light) before meals is what is generally recommended.

Bunker Hill Magazine » Trends » Exchange L.A

Minister- you may want to give apple cider vinegar a try. It is supposed to have many good effects- including relief from acid reflux / GERD. I have been using it for a couple of months and like the results.

I know it sounds like "broscience" but it's extremely cheap to try- 2 or 3 tablespoons in water (I use crystal light) before meals is what is generally recommended.

Bunker Hill Magazine » Trends » Exchange L.A

Yes, I have heard about this, but you are suppose to get a certain kind right? I thing organic works the best, or any kind is good? Blessings, minister.

Changed it to Anabolic Steroids. Well my friend that gave me that info is preety smart also, Now maybe your buddy is smart, but that doesn't mean that because he hasn't heard about something it can be true. Just comes across like Mr know it all, there are better ways to disagree.Blessings, Minister.

While I appreciate BMJ's compliment, I do not debate from a point of authority. If I am wrong, then I am wrong.

The problem with your friend's assertion is two fold: one, a review of PubMed shows nothing in regards to anabolic steroids having a cidal or static activity on the intestinal flora. And two, the assertion is being falsely supported by the conclusion. Because a probiotic supplement produced alleviation of the symptoms, then the original correlation of anabolics causing bactericidal effects must be true. The problem with this line of argumentation is that there are numerous reasons for intestinal alteration of microbial flora -and thus discomfort -steroids not being one of them.

Probiotics can alleviate some intestinal issues. There is no reason to believe that steroids are causing an alteration of microbial flora.

Bragg's is the organic kind and the only kind recommended for homeopathic uses..

Just watch cause it burns your esophagus if you don't dilute it.. And it can be rough on your enamel, so don't brush your teeth before or after use right away.

Yes, I have heard about this, but you are suppose to get a certain kind right? I thing organic works the best, or any kind is good? Blessings, minister.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131