over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pro hormones/ recovery

firebird454

Banned
ive been observing here for awhile and taking it all in ..i have a question for people who have used ..m drol / sd/ boladrol ect when using these products do you get a full recovery like on a test cycle ..ive run 2 cycles of test 750 mg a week years back and liked the fast recovery from workouts . im not interested in doing that anymore unless i was on hrt ..im tempted to try this stuff does it give a good recovery ? im 44 and some workouts really tear me up for a few days ..thanks in advance

Last edited:
thanks bro i appreciate the reply and ill try epistane and see what it does for me .. i dont need any trouble with the law by ordering online and getting caught up in all that and locally people want way too much for stuff and im not desperate for it ..do you really need pct with these products or is that kind of overkill

I didn't respond to S-drol as well as T. T is superior in my amateur opinion...

Epi really does slam down the estrogen though and thus cause some joint issues. Also, it is a bit liver toxic. Take "CEL Cycle Assist" along with fish oil. PCT would be easy though.

also, you may want to look into halodrol or pmag. better for libido.

If your gonna run a prohoromone and risk shut down of your natural horomones you might as well use gear you can pick it up cheaper than the prohoromones from some of our sponsers

prohormones are garbage, weak copies of the real gear

Epistane is a great little steroid. I'm up 3lbs after a week on 20mgs and I was up to a gram of T years ago. Of course my receptors have cleaned out but still...I got back to my best weight naturally and now epistane is taking me beyond - on 20mg daily. Just goes to show you don't need all that crap to grow.

Try it with grapefruit juice. I'm not sure if it helps the way it does with Dbol but it sure doesn't hurt.

I'm skeptical that people say they can't gain on this stuff. The real selling point to me was the gyno reduction + the easy recovery and mildness on the liver. Before I started the cycle I had a nice sized lump under my nipple from taking a test booster with fenugreek (pretty sure it was the fenugreek). It's gone now!

It may not help the soreness but don't worry too much about soreness as long as you continue getting stronger.

Last edited:
ive been observing here for awhile and taking it all in ..i have a question for people who have used ..m drol / sd/ boladrol ect when using these products do you get a full recovery like on a test cycle ..ive run 2 cycles of test 750 mg a week years back and liked the fast recovery from workouts . im not interested in doing that anymore unless i was on hrt ..im tempted to try this stuff does it give a good recovery ? im 44 and some workouts really tear me up for a few days ..thanks in advance

Have not ran s -drol yet but I can tell you that I had better gains with h-drol than epi but from feedback I was in the minority.

Prohormones mess you up I worked at a nutrition store and got to try a bunch superdrol, sostenol 250 by webber pharm., s-drol, m-drol, propadrol. The gains were insane and very quick but the side effects they cause were aweful.
If your gonna go prohormone I would definetly recommend doing a pct. 6OxO was really good, Natural test, Nolvadex by gaspari, anabolic xtreme made a pct as welll.

IMO go with real gear

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity