over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PM Member Non Competitor looking Awesome

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is member Vtliftvt

He has been a long time member... A real cool guy too, works some long hours, successful guy, and hard working.

I started with him about a month ago and the dude has dropped about 10lbs of fat...and kept a a ton of muscle...

The crazy thing is that hes a non competitor, and looks like hes deep into a prep with me..

but hes not competing this year.. Just wanting to look great....

I cant thank him enough for all the hard work he has put into this with me...

Attachments

• brockoffseason.jpg
    brockoffseason.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,184
nice, looking good bro..maybe you should think about taking the next step and get on a stage..you belong up there...:D

Yes

He trained with John meadows last year, before that Shelby I believe......I thought you also Alex? He competed 1-2 years ago........decent guy I suppose.....kind of a trouble maker......I do not understand the post? He is never competing again is that what you meant? Is he swimming a lot lately?

He trained with John meadows last year, before that Shelby I believe......I thought you also Alex? He competed 1-2 years ago.........nice guy......I do not understand the post? He is never competing again is that what you meant?

hey competed once... over a year ago and i didnt even know that till I asked him in an email about 1 hour ago. hes not doing a contest prep.. just looking good.. following a very structured plan.... but not even mentioning competing to me... no plans in the works..

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can, different training, dieting, and nutrition styles. My thought is that knowledge is power and I can only get better with more knowledge on the above mentioned topics.

I've learned and succeeded with everyone that I've trained with and owe Shelby, John, and now Alex the most gratitude in the world. I've took their plans and always did them to a T and always succeeded at reaching the goal we had set as planned.

Working with Alex the past few weeks has been great. He's leaned me out tremendously fast and yet all my lifts have actually been going UP. Not to mention my sleep apnea has been 10 times better without the extra weight.

He's also training my g/f who is feeling much better and now is now fitting into her "skinny" clothes again hahaha.

Anyway, I don't have plans to compete this year as I have a lot of "life" things going. I'm just learning and trying to be my best. I do plan on competing in the future as it's something I love to do but I still have some growing to do before then.

Thanks again!

Great work Brock!!!!! You look fantastic!! Keep it up my friend..!!

JM

Great physique bro!! I have recently worked with Alex just to get back into shape and was amazed with how fast I came down. Following Alex's program will definitely get you shredded bro. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Solid and lean! Consider going on stage next year. Life always comes first. Best of luck.

Looking great, bro! Enjoy the good attitude and drive that you put out!

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the comments.

I'm trying to learn as much as I can, different training, dieting, and nutrition styles. My thought is that knowledge is power and I can only get better with more knowledge on the above mentioned topics.

I've learned and succeeded with everyone that I've trained with and owe Shelby, John, and now Alex the most gratitude in the world. I've took their plans and always did them to a T and always succeeded at reaching the goal we had set as planned.!

I had no idea how good you look man! You could change your mind and step on stage any time bro.

I really appreciate your healthy attitude about training with other guys as well. There is definitely more than one way to bake a cake. More too ya!

CG

Great work Brock!!!!! You look fantastic!! Keep it up my friend..!!

JM

Thank's so much John, you've been truly instrumental in my training and diet approach. I will forever place a focus on micro-nutrition and implement all I've learned from you in that respect. Not to mention I will certainly be utilizing your training methods when the need for change comes along as it certainly made a huge positive difference in my physique!

Great physique bro!! I have recently worked with Alex just to get back into shape and was amazed with how fast I came down. Following Alex's program will definitely get you shredded bro. Good luck and keep up the good work.

It truly is crazy isn't it? In three weeks I went from subtle abs to this. Not to mention Alex has been extremely supportive and always gets back to me in a matter of minutes. I usually just email him to shoot the shit and check how he's doing and still end up with a diet tip or training tip haha. Alex is truly a great guy!

Solid and lean! Consider going on stage next year. Life always comes first. Best of luck.

Absolutely. I am going to focus on staying relatively lean and putting on some muscle over the next year. I think I will continue to diet down currently to near contest shape as I've never grown better than I did the 3-5 months after my first competition. Not to mention I loved the grind of prepping for a show. Hell...I may end up changing my mind and doing something small and local bc last time I competed Chris Fox was in my class and made me look like a squirrel up there next to a bear hahaha.

Looking great, bro! Enjoy the good attitude and drive that you put out!

Thank's Ness, you've always been greatly supportive of me. I appreciate all the advice you've given me as well. Hope you're doing well!

I had no idea how good you look man! You could change your mind and step on stage any time bro.

I really appreciate your healthy attitude about training with other guys as well. There is definitely more than one way to bake a cake. More too ya!

CG

CG, thanks a ton man. One thing I have found is that between Alex, Shelby, and John they all respect each other a great deal. They are also in it to learn and teach and help their clients achieve their goals. They all are extremely great people first and also great friends but behind all that they are also amazing trainers. I've always had a hard time finding out "what works for me" and have opted to try different methods and work with the best of the best and have them find out "what works best" for me haha. It certainly makes life easier and has made me more knowledgeable and a more successful at this sport.

I know I still have a long way's to go to fill out my 6'1'' frame but at least I'm heading in the right direction.

Nice!

VT- you look GREAT man, really, happy for the physique you've built...a lot of hard work there.

Always appreciate your input on the board, good to have you here.

Edit: I just saw you're 6'1 as well as I am... man, "I feel your pain" in trying to fill in the length!

VT- you look GREAT man, really, happy for the physique you've built...a lot of hard work there.

Always appreciate your input on the board, good to have you here.

Edit: I just saw you're 6'1 as well as I am... man, "I feel your pain" in trying to fill in the length!

Myosin, thanks a ton man, really means a lot coming from you. It's funny, the only thing i wish was "long" on my body isn't so haha. I would much rather be 5'10'' 236lbs than 6'1'' 236lbs like in the pics...

Looking good VT, nice and lean! Glad to hear that Alex is in your corner prepping you in the right direction. Good luck!

You have a very nice "tush" too :D

Nice Work

VT,

You are looking good and I respect very much your approach to learn as much from each of these knowledgeable trainers. I look forward to your forward progress.

Best of Luck!

I met up with Brock a few years ago at golds in midtown DC. big kid, strong, and really nice all around guy.

Lookin good VT! your quads look freaky!

Keep at it,

Lucian

Looking good VT, nice and lean! Glad to hear that Alex is in your corner prepping you in the right direction. Good luck!

Thanks BigChef, I appreciate the positive comments. Alex has been extremely motivating. It's been a pleasure to work with him.

You have a very nice "tush" too :D

Hehe, thank's AD. I have a ghetto booty for a white kid...must be because I love heavy squats...you can pinch it whenver you want :)

VT,

You are looking good and I respect very much your approach to learn as much from each of these knowledgeable trainers. I look forward to your forward progress.

Best of Luck!

Thank's BD, I have a LONG way to go but I'm in no rush. I'm trying to take things one day at a time and put it all together piece by piece. I love training and improving everyday and I think I've made some great strides in the past year. I've worked with some great people who helped me out along the way and it's been worth it both in gaining their friendships and learning from them directly. Hope all is well for you!

I met up with Brock a few years ago at golds in midtown DC. big kid, strong, and really nice all around guy.

Lookin good VT! your quads look freaky!

Keep at it,

Lucian

Haha Lucian, man that was a good while back. I remember when I met you I was like damn...this dude is HUGE. I hope you and the girl are doing well man. Maybe we can catch up again when I get up that way next time. I appreciate everything, you guys have been great motivators for me in my training.

Vt, awesome man. As said above you look great. What wealth of knowledge you must have from working with all those great guys! You look thick for a 6' 1"'guy. Holy crap. Would not have guessed that height based on you picture. Great job!

Vt, awesome man. As said above you look great. What wealth of knowledge you must have from working with all those great guys! You look thick for a 6' 1"'guy. Holy crap. Would not have guessed that height based on you picture. Great job!

Hey thanks a lot J. It's funny, as soon as I start leaning out I realize how much more muscle I need. Offseason = big and full and then I start leaning out and feel so small (and look it too lol). I have a long ways to go to be competitive but as I was talking with Alex the other day, I'm not in a rush. I'm pretty young and have a good 10-15 years left that I can compete. I love being in the gym and I don't ever want to get to a point where I have health issues or burn out. So hopefully I'll be able to put some more size on slowly over the next few years and get on stage and actually win something haha.

Thanks again!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner