over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast vs. Proviron

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Could the same effects of say 25-50mg of Proviron be had with some dose of Masteron? Proviron is very pricey and fewer sponsors carry it than Masteron. My favorite one carries Masteron E. Could I get the same SHBG and anti-estrogen effects with 200-400mg of Masteron E per week, or maybe 100-150mg of Mast P EOD?

i love proviron, but then i did masteron acetate. can only make a comparison between 50mg pro-v a day and 75mg mast ace x 3 per week. masteron wins even at that poxy dose.

I agree masteron is much better than proviron, its not really an even comparison. Masteron give the bigger bang for your buck.

Could the same effects of say 25-50mg of Proviron be had with some dose of Masteron? Proviron is very pricey and fewer sponsors carry it than Masteron. My favorite one carries Masteron E. Could I get the same SHBG and anti-estrogen effects with 200-400mg of Masteron E per week, or maybe 100-150mg of Mast P EOD?

yes you can. mast is anti-e, libido boost etc. now that mast is more available, it seems like the way to go.

IMO mast is better for everything but libido. Ive been on 500mg test and added 400mg mastE for quite a while. Hardened up a little, got veiny,etc.. but didnt do much for the libido at all. Provron at 25mg morning and 25mg evening, within about 3days my libido goes way up and orgasms feel much better. This lasts about 3weeks then it diminishes. Like my body gets used to it. Then if i take a few weeks off and go back on it again i get the same effect. I cant explain it. Now i just run a small base of 200mg mastE with my 500mg test to keep free test elevated.

Actually even for libido, mast wins (for me at least)

Only negative is that I get some painful joints on mast not proviron. My estro wasn't too low either (25ish). I wonder if low dose deca might not resolve the joint sides ...

Proviron + test isn't bad tho.

Actually even for libido, mast wins (for me at least)

Only negative is that I get some painful joints on mast not proviron. My estro wasn't too low either (25ish). I wonder if low dose deca might not resolve the joint sides ...

Proviron + test isn't bad tho.

so all things being equal, masteron does everything proviron does but better? Is there any advantage for proviron over mast? If cost is equal?
I am thinking mast enan is the way to go.

I take 50mg's a day of Proviron and to be honest I can't tell that it does anything for me, so instead of upping the dose to 100mg's daily I will use Mast instead!!

How about taking both together...are there synergies to allow both to work together? I'm leaning towards mast prop...which my research has shown to be a "better" product. However, there could be benefits of taking both...

if your prone to gyno and are taking it for its anti e properties dont bother, didnt work for me, although i love the compound its just not strong enough of an anti e

How about taking both together...are there synergies to allow both to work together? I'm leaning towards mast prop...which my research has shown to be a "better" product. However, there could be benefits of taking both...

25 mg proviron ed and 50 mg eod of Masteron is combo ive found to be quite nice for libido-AI, hardness and vascularity.

def MAST is more pronounced than PROV ..and MAST PROP is the way to go IMO

Proviron fan here. I tried masteron and it gave me the worst acne of my life. Oddly I'm ok with 50mg of proviron though.

25 mg proviron ed and 50 mg eod of Masteron is combo ive found to be quite nice for libido-AI, hardness and vascularity.

Hey bro...thanks for the confirmation. I spoke to a guy who is well versed in this combo today, and you're pretty much on point with what he shared with me. Although his suggestion was 100 Mast eod, and 50 mgs of the proviron.

Results sound exactly the same however... ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws