over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unusual Melanotan II Sides???

BeanTown80

Newbies
I did my research and read all about the darkening of freckles and moles, nausea, constant boner and other sides that some people have experienced when using MT-II and decided I would give it a try. I purchased 3 bottles of MT-II from AO and started the loading phase on Wed 2/2. My first injection was 250mcg just to see how my body reacted to it and I experienced absolutely no sides. I then upped the dosage to 1mg/ED (split into 2 injections). I did this for 5-days and even at this dose I experienced absolutely no sides except the constant wood...no nausea after injection, no flushed face, no darkening of freckles/moles...as a matter of fact if it weren't for the constant boners I would have thought there was something wrong with the product. I did an 8-minute tanning session on day-3 and another on day-5. Up to that point I really didn't notice anything except a few darkening freckles after the second tanning session.

On day 6 & 7 I decided to up the dosage to 1.25mg/ED and on day 8 I upped the dosage again to 1.5mg/ED and kept it there for 3-days. I did a third tanning session on Thur 2/10 and that's when I experienced a noticeable difference in my color, however I also experienced two very concerning and unwanted sides that I had never read about before. After the third tanning session I developed very dark circles around my eyes and my lips turned almost a dark purplish color. These sides were so dramatic that family and friends immediately noticed them and made comments and these are all people who have seen me on a daily basis since I started the MT-II. This freaked me out and I stopped taking the MT-II yesterday (I took a full 1.5mg dose on Friday).

Has anybody ever experienced these same sides before and if so did they subside and how long did it take? I look like a friggin sick raccoon at the moment :eek: LOL. Actually it's not funny at all but I do have to say other than the dark rings around my eyes and almost dark purplish lips the product started to work very well after about a week of injections and 3 tanning sessions. The rest of my body and face has very nice color and I experienced only minimal darkening of freckles, no moles and none of the nausea and flushed-face feeling most people report. I am thinking I increased the dose way too much during the loading phase and should have kept it somewhere in the .5mg - 1mg range/ED and then reduced it to something like .5mg - .75mg/weekly for the maintenance phase. Right now I just want to the rings around my eyes to go away and the color of lips to go back to normal so I think it would be best to stop the MT-II and tanning sessions altogether...any thoughts/advice?

STOP LOADING GUYS!!! lol. Stop the the MT2 and it will clear. MT2 does not build up overtime and its effects are immediate. Use a dose of .25-.5mcgs once or twice a week 15-30 mins before tanning. It will prevent these stupid sides and be alot easier on your wallet, with results that are just as good if not better, with minimal freckling and normal and even tanning.

yeah using 10mg per week of this stuff is waaaay too much. First time I used it, I took 500mcg per day for a week and still got alot of darkening of moles/freckles etc..

I started using it again at 125-250mcg 30min before tanning and I only need to go once per week to maintain color, twice per week if I want to be dark

I agree with earlier poster....you can load but don't go crazy! EOD at the most to start for maybe a week or two. I weigh 230 lbs and started taking 250mcgs EOD for about 10 days now I take 300mcgs E3D and I am darkening nicely without any tanning at all. It is going to take a week or two to notice anything, hell a 10mg bottle should last me about a month and that's with my wife taking it too! Unfortunately I get flushed real bad and heart rate/blood pressure maybe goes up for about 30 mins after I take it, still does it every time thought the sides might go away after a while but going on 3 weeks still just as bad as my first shot!

1.5mg a day is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know where you did your research, but it wasn't here.
.25mg before you tan is fine. I hope it doesn't take long for the dark circles to go away.

1.5mg a day is absolutely ridiculous. I don't know where you did your research, but it wasn't here.
.25mg before you tan is fine. I hope it doesn't take long for the dark circles to go away.

Ya, I know it was ridiculous...part of the reason was because I wasn't experiencing any sides except for the constant boner...very foolish on my part. I have stopped taking it and wont resume until these sides go away and at that point I will stick with something like 250mcg.

Agree with above... 1.5mg ED is WAY to much. I pinned about 500mcg ED for about a week and a half and got crazy dark only tanning twice during that time. Now I have cut back to 500mcg every third day or so.

It really started to show the age spots my face at 500mcg ED but it is getting better now doseing every 3 days or so.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131