over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm beating a dead horse on curling in the squat racks but,

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Today was squat day. And counting 2 smith machines (that I don't typically use) there are 7 racks that I can squat in at my gym. They were all in use. And not one person was squatting. It was amazing. Atleast i didn't have to wait too long.

I've been going to my gym for a while now and I have only seen 1 person other than my training partner and I, that Squats over 405... I never see people squatting. Plenty of curls in the rack but no squatting!

Power shrugs and cleans of the hang variety are cool, right? (although, if a squatter needs to use the rack, he takes priority).

Today was squat day. And counting 2 smith machines (that I don't typically use) there are 7 racks that I can squat in at my gym. They were all in use. And not one person was squatting. It was amazing. Atleast i didn't have to wait too long.

wow 7 racks, must be a nice gym. was everyone curling in them?

I've been going to my gym for a while now and I have only seen 1 person other than my training partner and I, that Squats over 405... I never see people squatting. Plenty of curls in the rack but no squatting!

Nobody squats with weight at my gym either. Today I did 435lbs for 10 reps on my 5th and final set, I could feel everyones eyes burning a hole in my back. Of course they might have been looking cuz I was making some noise too lol. :p

I don't care if people curl or shrug or whatever in the squat rack but if somebody ANYBODY wants to squat then they need to give it up.

I'm a prick when i workout , if i have to squat and your curling i'll ask nicely once then i'm moving your shit. Same goes for other machines , if you ass isin't activly using it get the fuck up and out of the way , if you walk off don't expect to jusmp right back in it 10 min later after you been off running your dick sucker about the latest basketball game

:lightbulb: And this is why I switched to doing leg press. You won't find a tool near the leg press. I can go to failure and also do negs.

I don't care if people curl or shrug or whatever in the squat rack but if somebody ANYBODY wants to squat then they need to give it up.

I'm a prick when i workout , if i have to squat and your curling i'll ask nicely once then i'm moving your shit. Same goes for other machines , if you ass isin't activly using it get the fuck up and out of the way , if you walk off don't expect to jusmp right back in it 10 min later after you been off running your dick sucker about the latest basketball game

That's the damn truth right there! There are like 10 billion things you can do for arms/bicep curls, but it's kind of hard to substitute another exercise for free squats.

I'll curl in the cage as well....but I move when somebody comes along and needs it for squating. I don't even mess around...i'll move in like 2 seconds. It should be something that is just known and followed mutually by everybody in the gym...imo:)

BMJ

BMJ

I always use the power racks at my gym for barbell curls. No one seems to bother me though
;)

Sorry about that but deadlifting 90lbs before curling it is out of the question. I don't want my back to get all lumpy :)

they come in handy for military presses, what about those?

We have 1 power rack and 1 smith machine. I think in total, excluding my workout partner and I, there are 4 people in the gym that squat.

When I wrote on a suggestion card that they get another squat rack and DB that go up to at least 120, they looked at me like I was stupid

Its real easy. If they are using a straight bar ask to work in with them. Strip thier weights tell them youll strip thiers if they strip yours and plaster on 3 wheels a side. Squat and then walk off. They will get tired of strippin before you I promise. And yes Ive done it.

I don't typically have a spotter when I train so I will use the safety rack for bench or decline bench, hey its better than curling in it right?

LMFAO!!! "running your dicksucker"... I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!!!:D

Nobody squats with weight at my gym either. Today I did 435lbs for 10 reps on my 5th and final set, I could feel everyones eyes burning a hole in my back. Of course they might have been looking cuz I was making some noise too lol. :p

:yeahthat: except its with deadlifting. Me & my workout partner are really the only ones who DL at my gym. I can feel the eye burn when repping out 5 plates per side which i dont really consider that much to me. ( not compared to some big boys on here lol).

We had a guy come up to us the other day & ask bout Dling which was cool in my book, but when he started saying "come on big man.... u got this " and all that jazz when i was lifting i felt slightly uncomfortable. lol

movie burning bright download

download movie atl
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
movie calendar girls
movie the time machine download
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
movie youth without youth
movie beyond remedy download
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
movie horror hospital download
download movie otis
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
movie nobel son
**broken link removed**
movie cheaper by the dozen download
download movie transparency
**broken link removed**
movie shakespeare in love
**broken link removed**
movie the last station
movie house broken
**broken link removed**
movie circle of fury
download movie rv
movie helen

u can just set the barbell on the ground for curls. if you are curling enough to where its hard to deadlift the weight then theres a problem

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131