over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken vs the other white meat

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
About 4 yrs ago I dieted down eating only chicken. I had this 6 times a day for 9 months. The last month i had to gag it down. Now I can't stand chicken. I must admit during those 9 months i just boiled it with some salt and pepper and ate it like that. Now sure i can eat it if I want to roll it in flour and fry it but hell that's not good.

So now I'm thinking of the other white meat "lean pork". Is this bad thinking or will it work as a chicken supplement. Yesterday I seasoned some lean pork pieces and threw it in the oven, roasted it and hell it was good.

i know what you mean,i have to force chicken breast down sometimes-i have to mik it together with rice and some vegetables to force it down

Pork can be pretty lean but i don't think nearly as lean as chicken breast.

I've been baking my chicken with a little seafood boil in the ban to give it a little spice then i cut it all up into little cubes put in a big ziplock bag with a very little itialian dressing and and little seasoning to taste. it allows the meat to soak up some more flavor , and its easier to measure out consistantly.

I also have been eating some lean ground beef with each meal , i brown it then drain and rinse with hot water then add a little taco seasoning ,

i eat 5oz chicken with 3oz beef mixed in a bowl with 2 cups green beans , i've been doing this for a few months now and still look forward to each meal

here it is with 4oz sweet potatos and 4oz fresh pinapple , thats the AM meal
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Can i ask why you are just looking at white meat? You eat red meat, eggs and fish too right?

Nothing wrong with lean cuts of pork. Just account for the difference in macros and the higher fat content and you should be fine. Just stay away from pork products like bacon, sausage, and hot dogs.

I don't eat chicken or turkey. They just aggravates my arthritis, tendinitis and other joint pains. I stick to red meat 4 times a day right up to contest. I throw in pink fish (water's red meat) 3 or 4 times a week. Sirloin is as lean or leaner than chicken breast.

I too have to force down chicken. I found some pre cooked breast strips NOT breaded for a decent price at ALDI. They have a bunch of sodium but I account for it and they taste like they were grilled right out of the microwave.

a pork roast in a crockpot with various seasonings of choice can be another dangerous alternative....

I don't eat chicken or turkey. They just aggravates my arthritis, tendinitis and other joint pains. I stick to red meat 4 times a day right up to contest. I throw in pink fish (water's red meat) 3 or 4 times a week. Sirloin is as lean or leaner than chicken breast.

Eye of round is the leanest cut of beef out there. I usually stick to Eye of Round or Top Round when dieting. Sirloin Tip Side is also very lean but kinda hard to find in stores, Top Sirloin is always there but definitely not as lean as boneless skinless chicken breast.

Have you considered Bison? My understanding is the right cut is as lean as chicken plus you get the benefits of red meat.

Can i ask why you are just looking at white meat? You eat red meat, eggs and fish too right?
A little red meat here and there. No fish of any type, can't stand the shit. I have never tasted lobster, crab or shrimp in my life.

A little red meat here and there. No fish of any type, can't stand the shit. I have never tasted lobster, crab or shrimp in my life.

WHOA!! no desire, grossed out, why? The variations of cooking just shrimp alone gives you a handful of options. granted each of the 3 is an acquired taste IMO, I personally love all 3, but more partial to crab and shrimp. I know some who are love and hate towards one or more though just all depends.

4oz of skinless boneless chicken breast is 4g fat 35g protein.
4oz of sirloin is 7g fat and 35g protein.

...how much difference is that? 3g of fat will make a meaningful difference? Plus it's juicy and tastes great. Chicken breast is dry and tasteless without the skin.

4oz of skinless boneless chicken breast is 4g fat 35g protein.
4oz of sirloin is 7g fat and 35g protein.

...how much difference is that? 3g of fat will make a meaningful difference? Plus it's juicy and tastes great. Chicken breast is dry and tasteless without the skin.

4oz pork tenderloin~! 4g of fat and 30g pro

4oz of shrimp (about 10 med size shrimp)

1g fat
18g protein
** although cholesterol might look high I found this...

In a peer-reviewed scientific study, researchers looked at theeffect of two diets, one which contained shrimp and the other eggs, onthe cholesterol levels of people with normal lipid levels. In thisrandomized crossover trial, people ate either 300 grams of shrimp perday or two large eggs. (A randomized crossover trial is one in whichgroups cross over, trying out both possible protocols.) The shrimp dietdid raise LDL levels (bad cholesterol) by 7%, but also raised HDLlevels (good cholesterol) by 12%. In contrast, the egg diet raised LDLlevels by 10% and HDL by 7%. The results then showed that the shrimpdiet produced significantly lower ratios of total to HDL ("good")cholesterol and lower ratios of LDL ("bad" cholesterol) to HDLcholesterol than the egg diet. In addition, in people who ate theshrimp diet, levels of triglycerides (a form in which fat is carried in the blood) decreased 13%

4oz of shrimp (about 10 med size shrimp)

1g fat
18g protein
** although cholesterol might look high I found this...

In a peer-reviewed scientific study, researchers looked at theeffect of two diets, one which contained shrimp and the other eggs, onthe cholesterol levels of people with normal lipid levels. In thisrandomized crossover trial, people ate either 300 grams of shrimp perday or two large eggs. (A randomized crossover trial is one in whichgroups cross over, trying out both possible protocols.) The shrimp dietdid raise LDL levels (bad cholesterol) by 7%, but also raised HDLlevels (good cholesterol) by 12%. In contrast, the egg diet raised LDLlevels by 10% and HDL by 7%. The results then showed that the shrimpdiet produced significantly lower ratios of total to HDL ("good")cholesterol and lower ratios of LDL ("bad" cholesterol) to HDLcholesterol than the egg diet. In addition, in people who ate theshrimp diet, levels of triglycerides (a form in which fat is carried in the blood) decreased 13%
I wish I liked seafood but it just gags me. Whoops I fucked up, i like canned tuna with onions, sweet pickles and mayo on bread

since i saw a post from shelby i often eat shrimp stir fry as a main meal.

i also hate chicken breast.

i can eat roast chicken just cooked with some stuffing mix.

OJS how much red meat in weight do you think you consume per day???

since i saw a post from shelby i often eat shrimp stir fry as a main meal.

i also hate chicken breast.

i can eat roast chicken just cooked with some stuffing mix.

OJS how much red meat in weight do you think you consume per day???
about a pound of red meat a day.

Cod even microwaved tastes like it has butter on it. What's wrong with throwing in some eggs also? Or egg whites if you're worried about the cholesterol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity