over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BP meds and Clen anyone do this??

2jacked4u

Registered
Just curious if any has or does do this. If so what dose of BP med and dose of Clen have you gone too? Notice any sides?

I was prescribed 10mg lisinopril ED but really want to take clen in a stack. Any advice or help is greatly apriciated!!

Thanks

My pressure goes up on Clen but not wildly out of control. We're talking 140ish over 90ish. I'll take 10mgs of Altace (Calcium channel blocker) while on 140-160 of Clen a day and it controls my pressure just fine.

I'm currently using 60mcg of Clen and between 6.5 and 9.75mg of Coreg daily. No problems.

Good feedback!!

Makes me think I should be just fine. Keep on posting guys!

My pressure goes up on Clen but not wildly out of control. We're talking 140ish over 90ish. I'll take 10mgs of Altace (Calcium channel blocker) while on 140-160 of Clen a day and it controls my pressure just fine.

I take it you are taking Altace for BP issues prior to cycle use or did you have a heart attack?

I take it you are taking Altace for BP issues prior to cycle use or did you have a heart attack?

Actually neither. I work in the Healthcare field and know my pressure goes up with Clen. It helps me avoid the worry of problems while lifting very heavy. Once I come off clen and by body fat gets below 10%, I don't need the meds anymore.

Just curious if any has or does do this. If so what dose of BP med and dose of Clen have you gone too? Notice any sides?

I was prescribed 10mg lisinopril ED but really want to take clen in a stack. Any advice or help is greatly apriciated!!

Thanks

I would just be careful and monitor your BP a couple times daily.

Actually neither. I work in the Healthcare field and know my pressure goes up with Clen. It helps me avoid the worry of problems while lifting very heavy. Once I come off clen and by body fat gets below 10%, I don't need the meds anymore.

Pretty sure that would be myself I had it checked 3 weeks in a cyc and was 124/82 being of the meds.... But tends to rise when more stuff is added, also this time im doing more cardio so maybe that will help.

Thanks

You know my thoughts...works well for a fat burner, but not super well for people who are prone to high blood pressure. There is always a good side and a bad side to it, especially if you have a history of high BP. But, then again this is bodybuilding :)

You know my thoughts...works well for a fat burner, but not super well for people who are prone to high blood pressure. There is always a good side and a bad side to it, especially if you have a history of high BP. But, then again this is bodybuilding :)

Thanks Lenny.

BTW LH group better whatch out!! Your looking kick azz... 13 wks to go :)

Do you guys get the BP meds from sponsors or your doctor?

I get it from my Doc. I'm ususally a little heavier coming out of off season, so I tell them I've packed on a couple pounds and under extra stress at work. Never any questions. Calcium channel blockers are the most innocuous of the 3 BP med classes. That's why I requested it.

Catapres(clonidine) weekly transdermal patches have kept things under control as well as any mid day anxiety issues however I prefer Albuterol, always have always will.

Well I found out from a pharmacist that the clen usage should be ok while using a ACE brand like lisinopril. And would not be advised to use a beta blocker while using clen.

Thanks for the reply's all.... Stay safe and grow!

ACE inhibitors captopril have been used to upregulate B-2 receptor while taking thermos, so combo should be fine but as Alin said keep eye on blood pressure, and if need u can add Vit-E thin blood a little.

Ak

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner