over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My first video attempt.

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
I always enjoy Shelby's and other PM Member's videos posted here, so I thought I would give it a try. This is from Monday night's chest session. Nothing too astounding, but got 405lbs for 7 reps on incline.

Oh ya, I make some funny noises when I lift! :D

YouTube - 405lbs for 7 Reps

I always enjoy Shelby's and other PM Member's videos posted here, so I thought I would give it a try. This is from Monday night's chest session. Nothing too astounding, but got 405lbs for 7 reps on incline.

damn good lift and damn good form :headbang:

Smooth as butta...and agree, awesome form!

Too bad those are fake plates....jk! Just referencing all the bogus lift videos on youtube.

Seriously, great job man.

very nice lift bro,lol we make the same type of grunts. Sounds like you are saying up up up :)

Thanks Guys!

damn good lift and damn good form :headbang:

Thanks bro! Now I just got to start killing my legs like in your Vid from the other day! :eek:

Smooth as butta...and agree, awesome form!

Too bad those are fake plates....jk! Just referencing all the bogus lift videos on youtube.

Seriously, great job man.

Thanks. I've seen some of those videos too. I thought I would post up my legitimate lift here, cause you know when I hit 500lbs for 10, the camera didnt work! ;)

very nice lift bro,lol we make the same type of grunts. Sounds like you are saying up up up :)

Ya, I say "up" on all my heavy lifts! LOL I guess it is my way of ensuring I breath!

Where do you train at?

At World Gym down here in SoCal.

Damn, good lifts Mike. What are you weighin these days? That is some heeavvy ass weight!

by the way, where in SoCal are you at? i just moved to Georgia but spend the majority of my life in south Orange County.

Not bad for an old married guy...;-)

Hey buddy! Married, but not old! I am just getting into my prime! :D

Damn, good lifts Mike. What are you weighin these days? That is some heeavvy ass weight!

by the way, where in SoCal are you at? i just moved to Georgia but spend the majority of my life in south Orange County.

I was 272lbs as of this morning. I know I said in one of my older posts I was not going to let myself get back up in weight like in the past, but when life throws me a curve, I go eat some Del Taco, Bakers or Arby's and wash it down with a chocolate shake! LOL A little SoCal humor for you with the Del Taco & Bakers. ;)
I am up here in Victorville bro. I have just been doing the TRT thing since last Oct after the Border States and will look to get back into the swing of things here in March. It felt good to just hang with my wife and kids this winter and spend time with them.

Last edited:
!

:eek: :banghead:

nice

hopefully others with BIG weight claims:rolleyes:
will post up some vids soon

:cool:

Awesome lift. So this is just on TRT doses, right? You are one strong mofo.

Are you still working with Alex? I am looking to hire him myself very soon.

Awesome lift. So this is just on TRT doses, right? You are one strong mofo.

Are you still working with Alex? I am looking to hire him myself very soon.

Ya, TRT since Oct of last year bro. The biggest difference is higher BF, more aches & pains and longer recovery time. Problem for me is I train like a BEAST!.....but eat like a pig! :banghead:

I am not working with anyone at the moment, but you can't go wrong with Alex. I got in great shape in a very short time with him.

Ya, TRT since Oct of last year bro. The biggest difference is higher BF, more aches & pains and longer recovery time. Problem for me is I train like a BEAST!.....but eat like a pig! :banghead:

I am not working with anyone at the moment, but you can't go wrong with Alex. I got in great shape in a very short time with him.
damn you sound like my long lost brother :eek: I know exactly what your talking about bro. :lightbulb:

damn you sound like my long lost brother :eek: I know exactly what your talking about bro. :lightbulb:

LOL! You know how many times a week I tell my wife that Carne Asada and Chicken Burritos are a great source of Protein! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws