over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newest peptide "Astressin B"

ErnieTaylor

Banned
Think any of the pep suppliers would offer it, and whom would try it?

Mice genetically bread for both baldness and hyper-stress, grew back hair at an astonishing rate with a small does of this peptide.

**broken link removed**

Most surprisingly, just one dose a day for five days maintained the hair-growing effect for up to four months. In the two-year lifespan of a mouse, that’s an incredibly long time, suggesting a minimal dose packs a powerful punch.

Astressin-B ia a nonselective corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor antagonist. In 2011, research showed that treatment with astressin-B caused the sudden growth of hair in mice bred for a propensity for baldness.

Sure

Think any of the pep suppliers would offer it, and whom would try it?

Mice genetically bread for both baldness and hyper-stress, grew back hair at an astonishing rate with a small does of this peptide.

**broken link removed**

Most surprisingly, just one dose a day for five days maintained the hair-growing effect for up to four months. In the two-year lifespan of a mouse, that’s an incredibly long time, suggesting a minimal dose packs a powerful punch.

Astressin-B ia a nonselective corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor antagonist. In 2011, research showed that treatment with astressin-B caused the sudden growth of hair in mice bred for a propensity for baldness.

We can have it made

Phil

I would love to try this product, any idea when you can have it in your store?

when? and does it make you grow hair everywhere? i dont think we would want that right lol

my back and ass are already horrible, so i would trade a bit more hair there for hair back on my head=-)

umm Id wait for the studies on this one guys. First it treats hairloss in mice genetically bred NOT for hairloss, but for extreme stress and prematureaging, causing balding. When it comes to hairgrowth/loss patterns and mechanisms between mice and humans the differences are vast. I'd wait for testing in human, apes, and such. It will likely be entirely ineffective against androgen-dependant balding. But hell if someone synthesizes it and others are willing to try it, I'm all for it! lol. I would assume because it works as a temporary stress inhibitor it could have some benefits nevertheless and if negative sides occur they would not likely be permanent... but still not something I'd dabble in quite yet.

Astressin B, a Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone Receptor Antagonist, Accelerates the Return to Normal Luteal Function after an Inflammatory-Like Stress Challenge in the Rhesus Monkey
Ennian Xiao, Linna Xia-Zhang, Nicolas Vulliemoz, Jean Rivier and Michel Ferin
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology (E.X., L.X.-Z., N.V., M.F.), College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032; and The Salk Institute (J.R.), La Jolla, California 92186

Address all correspondence and requests for reprints to: Michel Ferin, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 West 168th Street, New York, New York 10032. E-mail: [email protected].

Endogenous release of CRH in stress has been associated with a dysfunctional reproductive endocrine axis. In the rhesus monkey, an inflammatory-like stress challenge in the luteal phase decreases luteal secretory function. Here, we tested the effectiveness of astressin B, a nonspecific CRH receptor antagonist, in constraining the deleterious impact of a 10-d lipopolysaccharide (LPS) challenge on the menstrual cycle. Two protocols were carried out in nine animals. In the first, the animals, after showing two normal consecutive control cycles, were injected daily for 10 days with LPS (75–125 µg/d) during the luteal phase of the cycle. The animals were followed through the two postchallenge cycles. The second protocol, carried out in the following year, was identical with protocol 1, except that the animals were treated with astressin B (0.45 mg/kg) 1 h before each daily LPS challenge during the luteal phase. Blood samples were obtained daily to document cyclic hormones levels. The LPS challenge significantly decreased luteal progesterone and LH release during the challenge cycle. Inhibition of luteal progesterone extended to the two successive postchallenge cycles. Astressin B treatment prevented luteal LH but not luteal progesterone decrease during the treatment cycle and restored normal progesterone secretion during the two posttreatment cycles. We conclude that the deleterious impact of a short-term inflammatory stress challenge on luteal function is far longer than the stress period itself. Systemic administration of astressin B accelerates the return to normal luteal function, presumably by restoring normal neuroendocrine regulation of gonadotropin secretion.

I dont need it yet but I would like to have it handy.
lol

How a bout some Ass and Back hair eleminator?

Looks interesting for sure

Extreme Peptide is looking into this. I'll see if theres any update. :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws