over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

About to start my first cycle and confused on PCT

jmazz73

Newbies
Hey Guys,
I did search and have read so many opinions I'm worried I might have not got what I need for my PCT...

This was going to be my first cycle:
400mg of Test-e for 10 weeks, wait two weeks after my last stick with Test-e then start my 50mg ed of Clomid for three weeks.

The reason for my concern was that I had gyno in the past and not so sure if Clomid alone will work. I read Clomid or nolvadex and/or both. Any vets know what would be best for PCT?:banghead:

Hey Guys,
I did search and have read so many opinions I'm worried I might have not got what I need for my PCT...

This was going to be my first cycle:
400mg of Test-e for 10 weeks, wait two weeks after my last stick with Test-e then start my 50mg ed of Clomid for three weeks.

The reason for my concern was that I had gyno in the past and not so sure if Clomid alone will work. I read Clomid or nolvadex and/or both. Any vets know what would be best for PCT?:banghead:

Hum?
MY question to you would be how old are you? Your first cycle but you had gyno in the past? I would read up on aromasin, arimidex and HCG.
Not trying to slam you but your total approach is wrong.

Happy reading

As far as pct just get some nolvadex at 20mg/day for four weeks along with the clomid. Now what do you mean you had gyno before? Isn't this your first cycle? What are your stats btw?

Hum?
MY question to you would be how old are you? Your first cycle but you had gyno in the past? I would read up on aromasin, arimidex and HCG.
Not trying to slam you but your total approach is wrong.

Happy reading

Im 37 years old. I dont take it as a slam, to me its constutive criticism. I say I had gyno in the past because of natural gyno from puberty i guess and it stuck with me for years. Could I get it again?! not sure but want to take every precaution possible.

Could I run Nolva with my test? Ive read here on the forums not to because it will hinder the gains from the test. Or should I just stick with the clomid after my cycle of Test? Ive also read that NO PCT is necessary after just a test cycle.

As far as pct just get some nolvadex at 20mg/day for four weeks along with the clomid. Now what do you mean you had gyno before? Isn't this your first cycle? What are your stats btw?

Thanks Aizen Sosuke, My stats are 37 yrs old, 185lbs, 11% BF

Stewie pointed you in the right direction. If you know you are gyno prone you need to run a low dose adex or aromasin while you are on cycle as a preventative.

Stewie pointed you in the right direction. If you know you are gyno prone you need to run a low dose adex or aromasin while you are on cycle as a preventative.

Ive heard a lot about the aromasin and think I will go with that. Thanks everybody.

Ive heard a lot about the aromasin and think I will go with that. Thanks everybody.

Yeah aromasin is your best choice at the moment for estrogen control during cycle. You might as well run it since the beggining with the test e since you are gyno prone. Most run it at 12.5mg/eod for prevention. Do the pct like I said above though, you always do pct even if it's just a test cycle unless you are gonna cruise. Good luck and enjoy your first one. It's always the best one

At 37 you should have some labs done and check out hrt if your on it you dont need pct but you may need something to keep your estrogen in check but that can be prescribed to

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws