YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If shooting igf-1 des pre workout how long do i shoot before workingout?

aminoman74

Banned
Since its life is so short how long before i workout do i shoot igf-1 des?

I didnt see your thread, I just asked same question in IGF-1 DES Dosing & Injection Protocol!? thread, check there maybe they answer there first.

I interested as well. I am going to go pre and post wkout, if this is that fast acting those seem to be the two most popular times so why not hit both? Also, people have talked aboutmicrodosing to facilitate less going systemic, this would help in that regards by doing more 4 total injects instead of just two.

Good luck man, this seems like it is pretty decent stuff.

dude, 4 pins is not microdosing

just shot 20mcg IM, its my first pin and first run, I am going to pin preWO, my target window will be within 45-60min prior to hitting the gym. Will see how that goes for a week then may variate sooner or later in my target time to find that sweet spot.... Im pretty fucking stoked to be honest.. is 15-20min in and can feel something LOL Im very receptive and intune with my body so whatever is going on is definitely on my bodys radar LMAO

After having clearer thoughts on matter I will definitely say it definintely increased my nutrient absorption at least double, knowing that is the case since I have been running low on my preWO NO supp and been doing half dosages the last couple days and last night the half dose was as effective or lil more than if when taking full dose so immediately right off the bat I at least noticed something positive... cant wait for when I a few weeks in!!!

Last edited:

please explain, I obviously dont have a good grasp on this, I thought it was in regard to smaller doses, more shots, to facilitate less going systemic. Is this definition correct, and my number of doses just off? thanks for the help.

if the 4 pins were just a few mcg each so overall total for day was like 10mcg then your looking at micro dosing... if you want a lump sum then 20 or less maybe even 15 or less. hell if it claimed potency is up to 5x that of lr3 then even 5mcg or less is probably microdosing, naturally weight height size and bf% should be taken into consideration I would think...

if the 4 pins were just a few mcg each so overall total for day was like 10mcg then your looking at micro dosing... if you want a lump sum then 20 or less maybe even 15 or less. hell if it claimed potency is up to 5x that of lr3 then even 5mcg or less is probably microdosing, naturally weight height size and bf% should be taken into consideration I would think...

thanks, yes, total per day I was looking at was 20, 10mics split bilat pre and post. Reconning with 2ml's that is only 1 tick mark on slin dart, that is tiny amount of volume.

I am just wondering based on CM's reply I thought it may also have something to do with # of injects as well as dose.

Just to give an update of me pinning the 20mcg 30-60min preWO last 3 days, I notice super absorption of all my preWO supps like NO etc... pump of muscle group trained lasts for maaaaany hours practically all day, intensity of pumps during training is also great, pretty much have had to cut short all the recent sessions.. which getting bigger better pump in less time is something I am totally okay with LOL also my overall recovery is better, less soreness fatiguing etc.. cant wait to see where I am in few weeks...

Just to give an update of me pinning the 20mcg 30-60min preWO last 3 days, I notice super absorption of all my preWO supps like NO etc... pump of muscle group trained lasts for maaaaany hours practically all day, intensity of pumps during training is also great, pretty much have had to cut short all the recent sessions.. which getting bigger better pump in less time is something I am totally okay with LOL also my overall recovery is better, less soreness fatiguing etc.. cant wait to see where I am in few weeks...

Hey this sounds great. Are you still taking the pwo shot? And have you had any issues like going hypo? Are you drinking some simple carbs pre and during your workout?

Thanks for the info and updates!

This. If you are going to dump this much $ into this there are much more cost effective ways to build muscle

PS, why would I still have newbie status when I have been posting here for 4 years?

Last edited:
Hey this sounds great. Are you still taking the pwo shot? And have you had any issues like going hypo? Are you drinking some simple carbs pre and during your workout?

Thanks for the info and updates!

only been pinning preWO since I pin ghrp2 PWO and dont want to chance any adverse effects mixing the two. Dont have any issues with hypo probably since I get carbs in prior. Since I train in my morning time about 2+hr after waking its between the 90-120 min prior to training I get some simple carbs like cup of OJ with a few powdered mini donuts LOL no joke, i dont load up but eat enough of a little bit to not get upset stomach from when taking my multi's etc lol also hit two scoops of myofusion and water for 50g blended protein . Around the 45 min mark prior i pop my preWO supps like my NO, creatine, etc and pin to 20mcg des..

So what it feels like is once I step foot in gym my supps have my focus dialed in and the pump begins practically after the warmup set LOL I stay pretty hairy so any vascularity is mild but the fullness you cant miss..

i would do it as close to your workout as possible due to the short half life, my lab rat even did it in the parking lot at the gym and results were great. he did 3-4 injects per body part bi laterally

only been pinning preWO since I pin ghrp2 PWO and dont want to chance any adverse effects mixing the two. Dont have any issues with hypo probably since I get carbs in prior. Since I train in my morning time about 2+hr after waking its between the 90-120 min prior to training I get some simple carbs like cup of OJ with a few powdered mini donuts LOL no joke, i dont load up but eat enough of a little bit to not get upset stomach from when taking my multi's etc lol also hit two scoops of myofusion and water for 50g blended protein . Around the 45 min mark prior i pop my preWO supps like my NO, creatine, etc and pin to 20mcg des..

So what it feels like is once I step foot in gym my supps have my focus dialed in and the pump begins practically after the warmup set LOL I stay pretty hairy so any vascularity is mild but the fullness you cant miss..

Sounds good! Keep us posted on your progress and how things are progressing.

Well to change things up, I stopped my pct yesterday to fire up some drols/win/tren, I imagine by next week i'll have another new more than likely impressed opinion with the des.. With the few days that I did run while just pct was still noticable, so if anything, if i continue to notice but now with the recovery benefits of gear, wow, i can only imagine..LOL

man i just pine 1 time SubQ ether pre or post workout. and im happy with results.
much MUCH less hassle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity