over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well NO exaggeration here...

BIGGMIKE295

Featured Member
Registered
Real Work Outs...Real Weights...Real Video! :D

Unfortunately my partner had his camera phone turn on it's side when he recorded it! :banghead:

So tilt your head and lean back to view! LOL

Tried to keep good form.

YouTube - Bent-over Rows, 405lbs x 8

my neck kind of aches from tilting so far but it was worth it to see a real video of some real weight being thrown around...

Good shit! Usually when someone claims that weight the bar moves about 3 inches .lol You actually Used great form considering the amount of weight. Looking swole as F@ck too!

You made it look easy!! Great lift but tank sarge woluld have curled it

Nice pull man!
I love heavy bent over rows, and drop sets with them.

my neck kind of aches from tilting so far but it was worth it to see a real video of some real weight being thrown around...

:yeahthat: I went to my chiro today and might need to go back :D

Nice lift!!!

That's some serious weight man, great lift!

Damn Mike that is the type of video i like to see. You made 405 look like 225 and they weren't jerky reps either. Nice controlled contractions right there. I hate watching some guy try rowing 315 + and it looks like he is half shrugging with a crazy jerking motion. good shit man

Thanks!

Thanks guys for the feedback.

When I competed back in 2009, my fiancee, now wife said to me when I walked off the stage after pre-judging, "Honey, you need to do something about your back!" She said, "You don't have the meatball looking muscles in your back like the other guys." LOL So since then I have killed my back week in and week out to improve it.

So fast forward to Oct at the Border States 2010. I walk off stage after pre-judging and she says..."Honey, you really have to do something about holding your big belly in when you are up there! LOL :eek:

I guess I should be glad she is honest with me.

Here is a pic of my back from the San Fran Show in 2010.

mikesanfranbackshot.jpg

Real Work Outs...Real Weights...Real Video! :DUnfortunately my partner had his camera phone turn on it's side when he recorded it! :banghead:

So tilt your head and lean back to view! LOL

Tried to keep good form.

YouTube - Bent-over Rows, 405lbs x 8

Lmao! Good one - Real Workout Real lifts and Real video!! Bullshit!! Looks like Hollywood production to me bro! Just kidding :)

Awesome job man! Keep em coming!! Hopefully Tank got balls to post his video's!

NIIIIIIIICCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!

big weight there

:)

Big weight for sure. Very nice man

Thanks guys for the feedback.

When I competed back in 2009, my fiancee, now wife said to me when I walked off the stage after pre-judging, "Honey, you need to do something about your back!" She said, "You don't have the meatball looking muscles in your back like the other guys." LOL So since then I have killed my back week in and week out to improve it.

So fast forward to Oct at the Border States 2010. I walk off stage after pre-judging and she says..."Honey, you really have to do something about holding your big belly in when you are up there! LOL :eek:

I guess I should be glad she is honest with me.

Here is a pic of my back from the San Fran Show in 2010.

View attachment 42846

I love it!! Your wife is going to nit pick you into perfection. You just keep listening to her. You're strong as fuck. And your back looks great!!

Nice work big mike. Big weight=big back! Very impressive...nice little kick in the ass for me too-I'm doing back tomorrow& I'm going for 225! All yor fault! Thanks

I love it!! Your wife is going to nit pick you into perfection. You just keep listening to her. You're strong as fuck. And your back looks great!!

Thanks boss! Another funny story, My wife and I went to eat after pre-judging and when she ordered our meals, she asked the waiter for a shot glass from the bar! He said, "What kind of shot would you like?".....she replied, "None, thank you, it's so my husband doesn't drink too much water with his meal!" LOL The waiter look confused and brought her back the shot glass. She allowed me two shot glasses of water with my meal! :eek:

Nice work big mike. Big weight=big back! Very impressive...nice little kick in the ass for me too-I'm doing back tomorrow& I'm going for 225! All yor fault! Thanks

Go for it bro! Getter done!

Great lift man. To bad the bar wasnt bending from the plastic wgts. LOL i am just kidding man you had great form with that much wgt on there too.

keep posting vids

Good luck in your training

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear