over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Pro Show-Evan and Dex

Damn very hard to call. Evan's wheels have really came up!

Damn very hard to call. Evan's wheels have really came up!

He improved. His chest needs to come up some and his bis looked little flat tonight or something, but other than that he looked good.

i love Evan.......

but he aint gonna beat dex

:cool:

i want evan to win

Just heard Evan won. I just wish he work on his front double bi pose because it makes me think twice sometimes if he deserves the wins with that pose he does not look good at all.

1. Evan centopani
2. Dexter jackson
3. Fouad abiad
4. Dennis wolf
5. Ben pakulski

This is the first time i have liked Evan. Never thought he looked very good at all but i really really like him here. WOW what a change he has made. Taking a year off really helped his overall look.

Centopani looked amazing, what sort of training has he been using?

Thanks for posting the video. When I saw the pics I thought Evan had it. But when seeing this video Dexter's condition was good enough for him to win the show, his shape is better than Evans. The main difference is just in the glutes. I believe in conditioning but a show cannot be judged only on glute/hamstring condition. Just my opinion.

I was there, just got back actually, lol! I think Wolfe got robbed, the crowd was pissed when he got 4th and he even looked at the judges and gave them the "no no" hand gesture! Dexter is so thick in the arms and creates an incredible illusion, but it was so hard to notice him with Evans extremely enthusiastic posing. I thought Dex should have won, but they gave it to the bigger man. Faoud was something else, too. He really put on some incredible size and created a big wow factor even standing next to the other guys, so did Atoyan. Went to the Cheesecake factory after the show, saw Jay Cutler, and Dennis James. Jay was wearing a pimped out pin striped suite, he just looked so incredibly large, just "UNHUMAN". It's funny when I arrived he arrived right in front of me, he looked at the big crowd at Cheesecake factory and had to step outside and take a few deep breaths before walking back in. You can just tell the guy is not very comfortable in big crowds. There was an amateur competitor sitting near me "Dave Kelleck(sp?)" man what a fucking freak, surprised he hasn't turned pro already. But that is besides the point.

when your nickname is "the blade" and you bring subpar conditioning {for him} to prejudging, I knew he would not get the nod. Evan is good but someone posted a back double bicep pose of Evan against phil heath and it looked like a pro against an amature. Evan needs to improve by leaps and bounds like Phil Heath did. I just don't thing Evan has made much improvements over the last two years. Evan does have insane potential though :eek:

Proof that conditioning matters more during this era of bodybuilding. Evan does not have near the development of Dex or the flowing lines. And Dexter was not very far off.

If you want to win shows, you better be shredded.... big or small.
I've never been to a amauter show in my home state, that the most shredded guy didn't win, it's just the way it is.

either way

how many can stay they stood
on stage and Beat a mr O

Evan is on his way

but

i think hes being hyped-up

i definitely think Evan is a Mr. O guy in the next 5 years. I thought he really brought his legs and arms but B-Boy you are right...he needs to blow up a little more if he wants to stand next to Phil.

I was impressed with both Fouad AND Pakulski. I met Pak Man while training at Gold's in Venice and have liked him ever since. Ridiculous legs. And I know Fouad has been workin his ass off this past offseason to bring up some lagging body parts.

the Arnold is going to be interesting.

When I saw this comparision I laughed, Ben P made these big guys look small.

Attachments

• Ben P on right.jpg
    Ben P on right.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 365
Pakulski makes them look like little boys...lol:eek:

If he keeps his stomach in line, and comes conditioned, he could be a force. He looked phenomenal in the photos. Well, the few I seen.

Dexter was just slightly off last night from his usual conditioning. Whether that was enough to win the show....guess that is just a matter of opinion, the judges thought it mattered I guess.

Evan appears to have potential, but he needs to continue making gains like he did this past year, again imo. He's being hyped up tremendously, he just needs to keep his head straight and not get overwhelmed. He looked good last night.

The Olympia is a whole different monster.

Last edited:
i love Evan.......

but he aint gonna beat dex

i want evan to win
Like you said he aint gonna beat dex smart anwser :D

When I saw this comparision I laughed, Ben P made these big guys look small.

Ben's legs looked ridiculous from behind, and from the front too, but even more from the back.

i was VERY surprised Ben didnt make 1st call out. :eek:

Pakulski needs work on arms. He's big but nothing flows together. Just a big, freaky guy.

Attachments

• Ben_front_DB.jpg
    Ben_front_DB.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2,391

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner