YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is that what you think? Is that really......what you think?

To be honest wrestling was amazing when I was a kid but now it is simply too fake and silly to take seriously. I am fully aware it's very dangerous and they badly injure themselves all the time (I saw Owen Hart die etc). Thats why many of them are addicted to painkillers. Juat had to say that cos I know some wrestling fans are senstive about that subject! I do still like it but watch it more for a laugh. Been watching TNA recently as it's on my freeview box. That is crap but good to see all the old faces from the WWE (WWF). Off topic but just curious cos I saw 20 mins last night and there was some huge fella on TNA. He was massive. Has he done bodybuilding? He was with a Jeff Jarrett.

I wouldn't say I'm a wrestling fan really, I certainly was as a kid......maybe seeing this took me back a bit. But it certainly got me pumped up.

I guess maybe adult life....had a few hardships I'd never counted on....or even knew existed.....and sometimes things like this put it in perspective.

...."hey, did you fire me?"......."IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU FIRED ME!"

I just find it a rather empowering idea. Why should I give a fuck what anyone thinks. Only what I think matters to me. And I should put that much credit into what I think.....and this is a nice reminder of that.

Okay guys....carry on.

Off topic but just curious cos I saw 20 mins last night and there was some huge fella on TNA. He was massive. Has he done bodybuilding? .

Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-9.jpg

Rob Terry maybe? I don't watch TNA, but...he is a large man.

I just find it a rather empowering idea. Why should I give a fuck what anyone thinks. Only what I think matters to me. And I should put that much credit into what I think.....and this is a nice reminder of that.

Agreed.

Wrestlers are kind of a dual athlete. They are a mix of bodybuilding along with being able to run, do flips, and throw men around.

Some of them have very impressive physiques, some of them are just really funny, some of them are boring. I know it isn't real, but it is as real as any TV show people watch. No one is actually getting murdered in CSI, but it is still interesting to people.

Maybe watching wrestling still makes me a loser, oh well. :D

Last edited:
Rob-Terry-tna-superstar-9.jpg

Rob Terry maybe? I don't watch TNA, but...he is a large man.

Yeah it was him. But he looked alot bigger than that pic. That pic plus alot of abombs and oil in his arms too.

ahahhaha...not a wrestling fan at all, but you gotta admit, the rock is damn good at what he does.

ahahhaha...not a wrestling fan at all, but you gotta admit, the rock is damn good at what he does.

He is also one of the coolest wrestlers imo. When I used to watch it, it was only to see the Rock and Steve Austin. They were my favourites by far.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws