over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

humlin r pre workout

vanya

Registered
If one were taking 2-4 ku preworkout, would lbas be enough to sip intraworkout or would carbs be needed for even at that low of a dose?

Yes....especially with legs and back...big bodyparts that make me get dizzy sometimes...2-4 ius could cause u to go hypo.....

I use 2-4 ius regularly.

Yes....especially with legs and back...big bodyparts that make me get dizzy sometimes...2-4 ius could cause u to go hypo.....

I use 2-4 ius regularly.

Plang good to see you outside the confinments of recon battles between .6aa.sterile or BW, I of our beloved IGF-DESnext week someone will be adding PEGMGF to increase potency 20 times stronger I've read the war stories about mixing igf1-lr3 on opposite days otherwise it will hinder micro doses with PEGMGF currently I save my MGF ADMIN IMfor sunday 1000mcg both bi's,tri100mcg im total 400mcg then quad injections 200mcg nice and deep in each Quad, then 100mcg divided into 50mcg intervals IM IN EACH CALF
factor 25Z,I like your microdose application of slin r, it's definately not a compound to mess up on but as soon as I recieve my next shipment of recombinent follistatin315AA WITH A TAIL ENDIND IN 344 from brothers Phil&Jim I have no interest in 288 which grows everything and I'm sure also I have remained full with slight adema focal
Plang (humalinr) seems to be much more tolerable and predictable than the extended release is over the counter round my parts I've been told to have a banana within 5 minutes reaching distance after administration/ Any truth to thatI;ve been told a babana was good for simple cards, I can PM you for further protocol I am also intrested at how your character remains so vascular so dry with that a50 preworkout it's been pondering in my head since the beginning of your AO IGF-DES VERY INFORMATIVE !I also wanted to update you regarding extremely short half life with DES when I told you short I'm talking ultra high potency that dissapates around 12 minutes after admin!
I may start hitting 5 20mcg doses while keeping 1000mcg split on Sunday

I also wanted to get your input on Cabergoline(dosinex)? do you run it weekly and if so how long and has there been any tightening and increased vascularity My rodent is still following protocol 25mcg 4xday via IM localized especially for lagging areas, I just finished up my Folli/IGF-DES Run with IPA/GRF29 2X DAY(Plang you must consider running if only the 2 of these items I believe with what I have seen of you already Follistatin because I did not want anything to interfere with the systematic effects of the Follistatin 25mcg subq30 minutes preworkout as well as creat/glut/glycoload I started utilizing cabergoline .5mg per week, there has been speculation anything higher can cause severe heart arethmia and tightening of the Aortic value again I'm taking tyric-6 25mcg IM into glute prior to about 45 minutes before bed all of the pluses of "certain" analogues and questionable compounds, I have been studying gaba analogues.GABOB transmitter to receptor c.etc. Tobe blunt it makes you feel a little "naughty" no nearly as strong as bd-dial think of all the pluses with none of the addiction, self destruction,
I forgot to mention you must dose between 800mg-1600mg an hour before and the even better news you can get the 800 mg tabs from several indian online for 200 bucks! best kept secret between the pepotide kind, myself and now you.
Imagine unlimited recovery no down time in the gym! PM me brother when your free!

Why would you want to take only 2 ius of insulin?

Read some of dats info on slin. And 3-4 oh is plenty for me no need to use tons of slin I think too many people use too much slin.

Read some of dats info on slin. And 3-4 oh is plenty for me no need to use tons of slin I think too many people use too much slin.

Thanks, I'll look into it, but I've been reading a little and I thought he recommended 5-6ius?

Thanks, I'll look into it, but I've been reading a little and I thought he recommended 5-6ius?

I think 5-6 is the highest he suggests, I was just getting at the point that, according to dat, higher than 6 or 7 IUs is actually detrimental. I will try to find the thread where he explains it and IMO slin is like everything else. Why go with super high doses when it isnt needed? Why should i take 1000mg test/weekly if I can grow on 300mg? Why use 10IU slin if i can grow on 2-4? And slin is something you will KNOW if its an effective dose or not. Even on 3 or 4 IU preworkout my strength SKYROCKETS almost immediately and my pumps are insane. I would use 2-4 preworkout depending on what muscle for a few weeks and few weeks break then repeat. Never got fat this way either. AND never had to even sip carbs I would just drink a few scoops purple wraath intra workout and never went hypo.

Keto....i suppose a banana will work well...I'm just not a banana fan (taste)....I've never used dostinex or anything like that but I've read nothing but good things....
I stay very lean and dry no matter what I do...or eat honestly....it's a blessing and a curse...I get lean easy...I gain muscle slowwww

I'd start at that LoW dose for a few days and bump it up. Always eat when you take that shit. F... a banana get alot more carbs in there. You need a prework out meal any way. Are you runnin GH with that??

Slin by itself has a tendencey to make some people Fat.
I like 10-15iu at a time working up gradually of course only when im takin GH usually at 5iu's

Last edited:
I love slin preworkout, it works great. I just sip on some gatorade and creatine while training , and a nice protein shake with some oats pwo.

I think 5-6 is the highest he suggests, I was just getting at the point that, according to dat, higher than 6 or 7 IUs is actually detrimental. I will try to find the thread where he explains it and IMO slin is like everything else. Why go with super high doses when it isnt needed? Why should i take 1000mg test/weekly if I can grow on 300mg? Why use 10IU slin if i can grow on 2-4? And slin is something you will KNOW if its an effective dose or not. Even on 3 or 4 IU preworkout my strength SKYROCKETS almost immediately and my pumps are insane. I would use 2-4 preworkout depending on what muscle for a few weeks and few weeks break then repeat. Never got fat this way either. AND never had to even sip carbs I would just drink a few scoops purple wraath intra workout and never went hypo.

Don't understand why you don't want to eat carbs. ???

Didn't say I don't wanna and I just found I dont even have to have them. I usually use a little tho a few scoops of purple wraath with 10-15 carbs from powdered gatorade

Didn't say I don't wanna and I just found I dont even have to have them. I usually use a little tho a few scoops of purple wraath with 10-15 carbs from powdered gatorade

So your dieting???

I'm not currently using slin but when I was I was dieting yes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner