over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin Pro Peptides Question

garcia

Registered
Why would I want this, as it inhibits muscle growth? I have heard it helps with fat loss. Any ideas whay they would even make this stuff?

Why would I want this, as it inhibits muscle growth? I have heard it helps with fat loss. Any ideas whay they would even make this stuff?

The answer is in the title you gave to your post

Myo pro pep blocks myostatin. It is not myostatin that you are ordering. By using myo pro pep, you are removing myostatin from your body making it far easier to build muscle.

Gee that's being kind of cryptic isn't it? Can u just answer my question?

Do you know why they don't send donkeys to school?

Because nobody likes a smart ass.

I didn't mean to be cryptic or a smart ass -- my bad, and apologies. I just thought you hadn't looked at the name of the product closely and I was giving you one of those "aha" moments.

I am looking into researching this Myostatin Pro Pep.

My questions:
It basically does the same thing as Follistatin but uses a different means to inhibit Myostatin? Also it requires a much less dose than Follistatin (I have read 10mcg-20mcg Myo Pro Pep compared to 50-100mcg for Follistatin)?

Sounds like it would be a much better bang-for-the-buck solution.

I am looking into researching this Myostatin Pro Pep.

My questions:
It basically does the same thing as Follistatin but uses a different means to inhibit Myostatin? Also it requires a much less dose than Follistatin (I have read 10mcg-20mcg Myo Pro Pep compared to 50-100mcg for Follistatin)?

Sounds like it would be a much better bang-for-the-buck solution.

my thoughts exactly. I know these are new, and seem to be many more on folli, to anyone who has used both, if had to choose between them, which would it be?

thanks.

It's a great product, I'm getting amazing results out 50 mcgs of Follistatin and 10 mcgs of Myo-pro. Good luck. God bless you brother. Minister.

I would like this to be true

It's a great product, I'm getting amazing results out 50 mcgs of Follistatin and 10 mcgs of Myo-pro. Good luck. God bless you brother. Minister.

I am a little hesitant about ordering this or any other product except real gear or very good prohormones, and some excellent peptides that are really very expensive when stacked (a pun what fun) against so many other gears!. As for this particular product I have yet to read or hear about a newscast proclaiming hordes of people getting freakishly large and authorities are baffled.... You know what I mean? I would like to hear back from folks here and what they think about what I wrote.

I am very dedicated to my body and it's recovery I was a 1st Responder in NYC on 9/11 and I only have so much bread to invest in these life important products that are being denied too Responders as well as others. It sucks.

Well there are some good folks out there but because of the liars and cheats being so plentiful makes it difficult.

Well let me get out of this funk I seem to be writing myself into ha!!
BigSarge

I am a little hesitant about ordering this or any other product except real gear or very good prohormones, and some excellent peptides that are really very expensive when stacked (a pun what fun) against so many other gears!. As for this particular product I have yet to read or hear about a newscast proclaiming hordes of people getting freakishly large and authorities are baffled.... You know what I mean? I would like to hear back from folks here and what they think about what I wrote.

I am very dedicated to my body and it's recovery I was a 1st Responder in NYC on 9/11 and I only have so much bread to invest in these life important products that are being denied too Responders as well as others. It sucks.

Well there are some good folks out there but because of the liars and cheats being so plentiful makes it difficult.

Well let me get out of this funk I seem to be writing myself into ha!!
BigSarge

Nice first post brother. Let me explain something, I have been researching myostatin blockers for many years , i have spent 1000s on products that claim to have the secret ingredient, from egg shells to marine organisms, and I tried it all with no results. But these peptides are something completely different, by 2nd week on them I knew my body composition was changing, results are different from guy to guy, some guys have gained 14 lbs in 2 weeks, I have gained a little weight but it's more the way I look, I have been on it for a bit longer than a month, and I can feel and see the positive effects, I am 47 years old been in this game for decades, and I try a ton of products, but I only post positive feedback if I know it's a good product and it can help others, I am not associated with anybody , just a regular guy that likes to help others,God bless you brother. Minister.

I'm currently using both follistatin and myo pro pep. If I had to choose only one to use I would go with follistatin. Follistatin gives me energy and a sense of well-being. Myo pro pep makes me tired. I plan to stay on both long-term. My body fat is dropping rapidly.
my thoughts exactly. I know these are new, and seem to be many more on folli, to anyone who has used both, if had to choose between them, which would it be?

thanks.

hey brother ur visiting other forums ..VIP with mike is a good home GOD bless
Nice first post brother. Let me explain something, I have been researching myostatin blockers for many years , i have spent 1000s on products that claim to have the secret ingredient, from egg shells to marine organisms, and I tried it all with no results. But these peptides are something completely different, by 2nd week on them I knew my body composition was changing, results are different from guy to guy, some guys have gained 14 lbs in 2 weeks, I have gained a little weight but it's more the way I look, I have been on it for a bit longer than a month, and I can feel and see the positive effects, I am 47 years old been in this game for decades, and I try a ton of products, but I only post positive feedback if I know it's a good product and it can help others, I am not associated with anybody , just a regular guy that likes to help others,God bless you brother. Minister.

hey brother ur visiting other forums ..VIP with mike is a good home GOD bless

Gotta spread my wisdom around, there's plenty to go around;). God bless you also.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131