over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ = anti-aging?

terryd5150

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
EQ seems to have a positve effect on collagen synthesis.

Wouldn't this be beneficial to hair, skin, nails, and joints?

Does anyone else see potential value with EQ as a part of an anti-aging regimen, along with Test and GH?

Thoughts............?

since it boosts your rbc's id say no

Yes, but would an HRT-type dosing proticol limit EQ's pronounced effect on RBC count.......

Remember guys, anti-aging therapies don't use BB cycle-type doses. 300mgs is considered the low end of BB use for this compound; however, 300mgs would be way past the target amount for this type of application.

All gear boasts rbc, thats why in the UK oxy 50's are prescribed for severe anaemia.

hahahah anti aging, if your body really lacks boldenone

that makes no sense right? exactly.

but i see what you are saying,,,why dont you use something that can do all that more directly so (gh peps or gh) than indirectly by androgen????

Does anyone else see potential value with EQ as a part of an anti-aging regimen, along with Test and GH?

Thoughts............?

I'm not sure there is any good evidence to support EQ's inclusion. Anabolics generally and growth hormone increase collagen synthesis (I believe). What's special about boldenone?

The fact that EQ is not naturally occurring in meaningful concentrations is not necessarily a reason to exclude its consideration. Metformin is not normally found in our bodies, but is a mainstay of anti-aging regimens.

But I don't see why added EQ confers benefits beyond test, dhea and gh/peps. From an anti-aging standpoint, to my knowledge, there is no reason to go beyond 100mg of cyp a week.

but i see what you are saying,,,why dont you use something that can do all that more directly so (gh peps or gh) than indirectly by androgen????

Lol!

My body stopped naturally producing EQ when I turned 30.

Now I have to supplement...

Thoughts............?

I think its a good idea adding eq for anti-aging because testosterone has a bad effect on collagen synthesis an eq promotes it.I have a friend who has been on hrt a few years now and he uses 160mg a week test cyp and 100mg a week of eq and he loves it,his skin looks silky smooth and healthy and his muscles look more defined.He started taking the eq 4 months ago and his bloodwork is normal no changes in hemo or rbc's,as long as dosages are low you should not have any problems.

I think its a good idea adding eq for anti-aging because testosterone has a bad effect on collagen synthesis an eq promotes it.I have a friend who has been on hrt a few years now and he uses 160mg a week test cyp and 100mg a week of eq and he loves it,his skin looks silky smooth and healthy and his muscles look more defined.He started taking the eq 4 months ago and his bloodwork is normal no changes in hemo or rbc's,as long as dosages are low you should not have any problems.

The idea that test decreases collagen synthesis seems widespread among bbs. But I haven't found any scientific references to support this idea, just some articles by bb writers. Does anyone have references on this topic?

I've always been a big fan of EQ. I don't really know about the whole anti-aging theory, but i do always have a pretty good feeling of well being while on it. As far as my skin, i get very oily on EQ. My joints always felt good, but other than the anabolic effects i obviously wanted, i can't say i noticed any fountain of youth at all. Everyone is different though, so if you get more out of it, that's great.

This cycle was the first time I have ever used EQ and I have to say I love it. At 600mg per week my elbows and shoulders feel like they did when I was in my early 20's.

I've always been a fan of EQ...& yrs back I started a thread using it as a cruise...for anti-aging reasons it seems awesome

We have a winner....

^^^THIS^^^ Is exactly what I was getting at. Glad to see someone understood the question.

:D

The idea that test decreases collagen synthesis seems widespread among bbs. But I haven't found any scientific references to support this idea, just some articles by bb writers. Does anyone have references on this topic?

I can't quote any studies on this, as most evidence of this seems to be empirical and not as a result of scientific studies.

BUT

Most would say this is true, though, due to the number of people who take massive amounts of test, yet still develop joint pain. Joint pain that goes away when adding EQ or Deca to the mix.

Deca COULD be simply a result of more water retention; however, EQ doesn't really make you retain as much water and still helps with joint pain so it isn't fair to say Deca's effect is soley because of water retention based simply on observation alone.

I have used both these compounds and I can say both had positive effects on my joints that did not disappear when I stopped taking these compounds; once again, suggesting that niether of these chemicals' positive effects on joints could be attributed as simply retaining water, as that condition certainly ceases when the drugs' use is discontinued.

Not exactly scientific, but strong personal experience that leads me in the direction that Deca and EQ promote collagen synthesis to a much greater degree than Test.

Last edited:

GH seems to have some potential issues above maintenance dose, so I would be scared to really push GH to do ALL the work for increasing collagen sythesis by itself.

Add boldenone to help......

Sounds good enough to me. I would love to be on eq for the rest of my life. I love that shiznit. Except it would probably kill me within a year. My crit level is at 50 right now just on 100mg test a week. But like you said about the effects lasting after discontinuing use. I have also noticed my joints feel great for months after a long cycle.

Thoughts............?

When you looking for a product for anti-aging you need to look for a product that helps the body to bring balance to the body’s Hypothalamu-Pituitary-Andrenal Axis. This in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achive homeostasis and operate efficiently.
The endocrine system will than secrete hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restore the body to youthful vitality.

EQ will not help to regulate the adrenal cortex output.

Hey Emeric,
How about stuff like Selegiline..say doses of no more than 5mg a day? I hear Prami works similiar to Selegiline on D2. Also, I'm a firm believer in idebenone and other nootropics. My TRT is 100mgs a week of cyp 5mgs of selegiline a day which boosts dopamine/lowers prolactin raises Gh production. I aslo had to take a sleep study and my doc wants to talk about prescribing Zyrem. I know a good amount about the pro's and cons of it...one pro is the 10 fold or more spike in natural GH levels....makes me wonder

Hey Emeric,
How about stuff like Selegiline..say doses of no more than 5mg a day? I hear Prami works similiar to Selegiline on D2. Also, I'm a firm believer in idebenone and other nootropics. My TRT is 100mgs a week of cyp 5mgs of selegiline a day which boosts dopamine/lowers prolactin raises Gh production. I aslo had to take a sleep study and my doc wants to talk about prescribing Zyrem. I know a good amount about the pro's and cons of it...one pro is the 10 fold or more spike in natural GH levels....makes me wonder

I'm not sure you should be taking such high doses of deprenyl unless you are over 70 and have greatly diminished dopamine receptors.

There is this idea that selegiline is neuroprotective via elevation of some endogenous antioxidant enzymes (sod and catalase, I think) but the research is pretty low quality, most of it coming from one group in eastern Europe. Nothing against europe, but a fair bit of poorly controlled, even silly, stuff makes it into some journals. (think about the french "research" on glisodin (plant sod) which can't possibly survive digestion).

Bottom line .... I'd say skip the deprenyl, or at least cut the dosage, and watch for developing tolerance.

In terms of nootropics, GH has powerful effects in the middle-aged, and other useful substances include: cdp-choline, modafinil, hydergine+racetams, carnitine+lipoic acid. Most of the life-extension guys are passing on deprenyl these days. My 2ccs

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws