Is she taking on anymore patients?:D

lol

probally
yep

I was honest with the doctor
told her I wasnt gonna do patches
and she prescribed this
I hope I feel better

i have so many bottles of that lol i have a doc i get it from as well but really dont use it all that much get it from the local walgreens

i have so many bottles of that lol i have a doc i get it from as well but really dont use it all that much get it from the local walgreens

How is that even possible!?
(In reguards to getting it from a local Walgreens)

How is that even possible!?
(In reguards to getting it from a local Walgreens)

Easy...if you have a prescription, which I'm sure he does. You just go to any pharmacy and get it filled.

my buddy who is 62 has a script for that. he stashes them away because he feels better on test undecanoate - its a much longer ester.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep

yes i have a script
reccomended dosage is 100mg a week

We need more kind,caring, loving doctors like yours ;). Blessings. Minister.

Well friend , I would hate for all that stuff to expire on you , since I love cyp, I would be willing to give you a hand disposing of it,:D, always looking to help out a brother. God bless you friend.Minister.

how old are you? how did you go about inquiring for it?

yes i have a script
reccomended dosage is 100mg a week

I would start out at 50mg 2x/week. You will want to use an slin pin for this so you don't lose too much on each inject. I would recommend a 29g 1/2" inject SubQ or IM (use a spot where you have very thin skin, quads work well.

When you get your testosterone tested again, make sure it is 2-4 days post inject. Get your estradiol checked also next time you go in, if you don't see E2 in the normal range, ask your doc for a VERY low dose AI, probably .25mg arimidex 2-3 times per week, anything more than that is overkill.

Over time, your natural test production will shut down completely, this means you might need to slightly increase your dose over time, but not by much. Maybe 60mg 2x/week.

At some point you should add HCG into your regimen. I would recommend 200iu once or twice per week, probably the day before your test injects.

Remember, convenience and compliance is an important factor, if you don't like doing biweekly injects, there is nothing wrong with just doing one per week, however I am just outlining what I think would be optimal from my own experience and research.

Well friend , I would hate for all that stuff to expire on you , since I love cyp, I would be willing to give you a hand disposing of it,:D, always looking to help out a brother. God bless you friend.Minister.

lol i'm sure you would :)

I would start out at 50mg 2x/week. You will want to use an slin pin for this so you don't lose too much on each inject. I would recommend a 29g 1/2" inject SubQ or IM (use a spot where you have very thin skin, quads work well.

When you get your testosterone tested again, make sure it is 2-4 days post inject. Get your estradiol checked also next time you go in, if you don't see E2 in the normal range, ask your doc for a VERY low dose AI, probably .25mg arimidex 2-3 times per week, anything more than that is overkill.

Over time, your natural test production will shut down completely, this means you might need to slightly increase your dose over time, but not by much. Maybe 60mg 2x/week.

At some point you should add HCG into your regimen. I would recommend 200iu once or twice per week, probably the day before your test injects.

Remember, convenience and compliance is an important factor, if you don't like doing biweekly injects, there is nothing wrong with just doing one per week, however I am just outlining what I think would be optimal from my own experience and research.

Do you think if one needs any AI, he is on too much test/hcg? Most Dr's. prescribe 100mg Test Cyp but not all script HCG with that too. Adding 200iu once, twice or even going 500iu E3d can more than double your total test in my opinion. some folks are on too much HCG I think. But I have a friend who's been on HRT for 30 years and he claims he has seen conversion at only 500ng so those folks have to take arimidex. I am on 40mg Test E E3d and (was doing 300iu HCG e3d but dropped to 150iu and noticed no difference in the size of my boys). Ive been on a month now and I feel that my E2 is getting high. Ive been doing .25mg arimidex e3d. All medications taken on the same day. I was doing HCG the day before but It became a hassle injecting something 5-6 times/week going E3D on the Test E and also HCG the day before. I am now changing it back to doing HCG the day before because lately I've been feeling my E2 high so instead of doing 40mg Test E3D I think I will go ahead and do 50mg 2x/week just for convenience sake to remember the days to inject (Mon and Fri). In fact, my blood levels still havent peaked since they take 6 weeks and i'm on week 4 or 5 now so I think I may just need 80mg per week. I think this 20mg excess is what is giving me some extra E2. What do you think about my first question?

Always good when you get that script!! Once you're legal, it puts this whole game into a different perspective!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131