over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide for MOOD ENHANCEMENT?

strongrhino

Banned
Been so fucking snappy and irritable. Any peps for mood? Or should I stick with a couple of Mich ultra ambers (at night)? Looking for something during day....Thanks

Been so fucking snappy and irritable. Any peps for mood? Or should I stick with a couple of Mich ultra ambers (at night)? Looking for something during day....Thanks

LMAOO

sorry i thought that was funny:D

NO one ever said you werent honest:p

xanax man, .25 few hours before bed

:cool:

Last edited:
Funny ya say that- take .5 xan to sleep anyway. And an asshole I can be but honest in my opinions and accomplishments I am. Hope ya meant to say "no one ever said you weren't honest...;) BTW your car lift was impressive. I have benched the back end of a car similar to that. With a bar welded on bumper though. Charity event. No Gas in tank of course and no body in trunk.

LMAOO

sorry i thought that was funny:D

NO one ever said you were honest:p

xanax man, .25 few hours before bed

:cool:

What worked for me

Take some T4 with the GH you are taking.

Dopa mucuna or mucuna puriens helps my mood. It's not a peptide though

Take some T4 with the GH you are taking.

Could you please explain why one would do this? I'm not on GH but am taking GHRPs (GHRP6 and ModG 1-29, 100mcg each prebed) and have been irritable as all hell since a few days after starting. I'm wondering if there is a similarity that could be of use for my situation.

Thanks!

Could you please explain why one would do this? I'm not on GH but am taking GHRPs (GHRP6 and ModG 1-29, 100mcg each prebed) and have been irritable as all hell since a few days after starting. I'm wondering if there is a similarity that could be of use for my situation.

Thanks!

I feel great taking modg 1-29 and ghrp-2. I'm unhappy when off the stuff. I dose 3 times a day though. I think they help overall feeling of well being.

I ain't no doctor

Thanks!

I have read that taking GH messes up your T3 levels. (measured in some fashion - not the straight up analysis) I read one should take T4 and through it's metabolism/conversion, it gets your T3 back in synch. As I said, science is not my forte, but taking 100mcg of T4 seems to help my mood, lethargy and aches and pains. But do a little research yourself - I'm far from an expert. But it is working for me. I'm also 47. Not a youngster.

And I have more than my share of experience with benzodiazepines. The rebound/hang over for me puts me in a deeper hole than the beginning.

Last edited:
I have read that taking GH messes up your T3 levels. (measured in some fashion - not the straight up analysis) I read one should take T4 and through it's metabolism/conversion, it gets your T3 back in synch. As I said, science is not my forte, but taking 100mcg of T4 seems to help my mood, lethargy and aches and pains. But do a little research yourself - I'm far from an expert. But it is working for me. I'm also 47. Not a youngster.

And I have more than my share of experience with benzodiazepines. The rebound/hang over for me puts me in a deeper hole than the beginning.

Thanks for the info. So is that 100mcg per day that you're doing?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws