over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reconstituting Wqithout Slin Pin?

-Z-

Registered
So the Needle Fairy just dropped off a bunch of 30g Terumo pins and a bunch of 3cc syringes. Would it be possible to reconstitute GHRP-2 so that I could use it with these?

I know insulin syringes are ideal, but if I can save $100+ dollars on ordering pins that's a lot more peptides I can buy!

Any ideas?

Couple hundred dollars on pins? sterile syringes under $30 shipped bro. You could reconstitute with what ya got and why not pin with your 30's? I use 30's for peps and recons with 25's. Takes longer but whatever. Have recons with 30's no prob. Whats the issue?

So the Needle Fairy just dropped off a bunch of 30g Terumo pins and a bunch of 3cc syringes. Would it be possible to reconstitute GHRP-2 so that I could use it with these?

I know insulin syringes are ideal, but if I can save $100+ dollars on ordering pins that's a lot more peptides I can buy!

Any ideas?

Couple hundred dollars on pins? sterile syringes under $30 shipped bro. You could reconstitute with what ya got and why not pin with your 30's? I use 30's for peps and recons with 25's. Takes longer but whatever. Have recons with 30's no prob. Whats the issue?

Well I'm thinking of running GHRP-2 for 4 months. That would be 360 pins, so I need at least 400. I probably have 100 pins here, and as many syringes so that saves me a ton of money.

I'm just wondering how I would go from reconstituting for a 100iu slin pin to a 3cc pin. See my dilemma? I guess the 3cc is 3ml so that's 300iu. Do I just take all the conversions and multiply by 3?

researchsupply.net is $15 per 100 slin pins...

What brand? I've looked there and the easy touch are $58 for 500, but those dull way too quickly. They are almost impossible to use after a couple draws.

Any ideas?

I think a 3cc pin is going to make it very hard to get ur dosing accurate. Pins are cheap go to ur local walgreens and get them. Less than a dollar each probably. You dont need a script, tell them u are getting them for ur insulin and u are diabetic lol

What brand? I've looked there and the easy touch are $58 for 500, but those dull way too quickly. They are almost impossible to use after a couple draws.

i assume you are only talking about "a couple draws" being during recon only and not for administering injections....cause that's just a BIG NO NO!!!!:naughty:

i assume you are only talking about "a couple draws" being during recon only and not for administering injections....cause that's just a BIG NO NO!!!!:naughty:

Am I wrong in saying insulin needles are fixed on the syringe?

That would mean you're putting it through the rubber stopper, drawing you're product, and then injecting yourself. With certain brands, that will dull incredibly fast.

Am I wrong in saying insulin needles are fixed on the syringe?

That would mean you're putting it through the rubber stopper, drawing you're product, and then injecting yourself. With certain brands, that will dull incredibly fast.

no they are, but they are designed for single use bro - the use being after you draw the meds...and that is with any pin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131