over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

t3/clen/anavar cycle, your inputs and experiance

normz

Newbies
how you going guys, looking at jumping on the above cycle.
i was wondering if anyone has done the above and what were there results?

my stats are 5"7 at 196,
fat % is unknown as there is NO real way to check unless i go get a
DEXA (dual energy X-ray absorptiometry) or Hydrostatic Weighing..
all other ways are NOT accurate.
but i did a skin fold test and very minimal skin fold everywhere except the dreaded belly...
my training is good and only going to get better as i have added HIIT training 3 times a week, also my diet is close to perfect. i am not counting my intake but i eat very clean and only small portion meals 7 times a day.

my aim is to get abs, ive never had them. even when i was a skinny kid.
thanks in advance for any helpful input :headbang:

An appropriate amount of androgens is needed when considering T3.

Can you be more specific? Low amounts of T3/clen would be ok with moderate to higher amounts of 'var. But not the other way around...

i will tapper the t3 up to 100mcg
clen i will tapper up to 140mcg
as for the var, ill only be doing 50mg ed...
if i keep my protien intake high, will i still go into a catabolic state??
should i ""NOT"" do HIIT and just stick to resistance training?
i want quick results but i dont want to lose too much muscle in the process.

You will be catabolic at 100mcg T3 - the amount of 'var you suggested will not do much to stop it.

Is this for a competition prep or spring/summer shape up?

how you going guys, looking at jumping on the above cycle.
i was wondering if anyone has done the above and what were there results?

my stats are 5"7 at 196,
fat % is unknown as there is NO real way to check unless i go get a
DEXA (dual energy X-ray absorptiometry) or Hydrostatic Weighing..
all other ways are NOT accurate.
but i did a skin fold test and very minimal skin fold everywhere except the dreaded belly...
my training is good and only going to get better as i have added HIIT training 3 times a week, also my diet is close to perfect. i am not counting my intake but i eat very clean and only small portion meals 7 times a day.

my aim is to get abs, ive never had them. even when i was a skinny kid.
thanks in advance for any helpful input :headbang:

Not trying to knock you down here, but clean diet? However, you don't know what your intakes are?.Diet almost perfect? Naw don't think so...not if your not weighing...I would get this dialed in before taking this plunge. Just a thought man. Clean diet...means weighed and known what's going in. Not small portions...this does not work...trust me, I have been down that road.....When your hungry...you can talk yourself into anything...food scale does'nt lie....My most sucuessful offseason I weighed and calculated every piece of food that I ate. Good luck!

You will be catabolic at 100mcg T3 - the amount of 'var you suggested will not do much to stop it.

Is this for a competition prep or spring/summer shape up?

this is not for competition nor summer or anything, this is just for my self. i have never seen abs in my life, (im not fat) plus im trying to see how lean i can get. i was going to keep bulking then try cut up in spring but the change of heart has come along and i want to be as ripped as possible now, just to see if i like "that look" or not.

Not trying to knock you down here, but clean diet? However, you don't know what your intakes are?.Diet almost perfect? Naw don't think so...not if your not weighing...I would get this dialed in before taking this plunge. Just a thought man. Clean diet...means weighed and known what's going in. Not small portions...this does not work...trust me, I have been down that road.....When your hungry...you can talk yourself into anything...food scale does'nt lie....My most sucuessful offseason I weighed and calculated every piece of food that I ate. Good luck!

no no, any input is good thanks :welcome:
but yes my diet is clean. i know i dont weigh anything but i "think" my protein and carb intake is satisfactory..
here is my daily intake, this is nothing what iv cut and copied from the net, but what i actually do eat during the day.
7am: pack of oats with scoop of protein in it (20g) and a banana.

10am: 100g of can tuna with palm size long grain rice or salad.

12.30pm:
diff everyday:
a:palm size chicken breast x 2 with, palm size rice.
b:half chicken with vegis.
c:250g steak (i know that measurement cus its what i got the shop to cut or me)with vegis
3:30pm: same as 10 am.
5pm: 3 dry weetabix with peanut butter for pre workout meal with protein shake, then protein shake after training.
7:30: 250g steak with vegis
10:30: just before sleep i have table spoon of natural peanut butter,
table spoon of cottage cheese and protein shake.

like i said, i recon its pretty good. considering im not measuring anything.
them times are pretty strict as im in class (not a school kid dont worry, im studying a PT course)

if there is something you can add, please do soo :welcome:
thanks for your inputs once again.

You may want to consider the "Paleolithic Diet"
Only 3 very basic rules.
If you can:
Pick it
Dig it
Kill it
You can eat it.
Proper portion sizes, of course.

Other than that, I would either do some daily HIIT cardio or embed 5 minutes of cardio pre, post and between every two resistance movements.

In the past, I found that if I went over 50mcg of T3 - unless I was on 10mg (per week) of high androgenic to 1mcg (per day) T3 - that my muscles bore the brunt of my weight loss.
Best of luck with your research project.

You may want to consider the "Paleolithic Diet"
Only 3 very basic rules.
If you can:
Pick it
Dig it
Kill it
You can eat it.
Proper portion sizes, of course.

Other than that, I would either do some daily HIIT cardio or embed 5 minutes of cardio pre, post and between every two resistance movements.

In the past, I found that if I went over 50mcg of T3 - unless I was on 10mg (per week) of high androgenic to 1mcg (per day) T3 - that my muscles bore the brunt of my weight loss.
Best of luck with your research project.

can you please explain this part a lil better for me :confused:

""In the past, I found that if I went over 50mcg of T3 - unless I was on 10mg (per week) of high androgenic to 1mcg (per day) T3 - that my muscles bore the brunt of my weight loss""

I found that if I went over 50mcg per day of T3 what I lost was mostly muscle mass.
The only way I found to stop this was, hypothetically speaking - to supplement with androgens. If one were to take 100mcg T3 per day, they would need (in my opinion) 1000mg test per week to stay in positive nitrogen balance - all things being equal.

Reading back to your original post, you mentioned abdominal fat. Excess abdominal fat is most often an indicator of:
Insulin Resistance/pre-diabetes
Excess carbohydrate/alcohol consumption
Excess intake of High Glycemic Carbs
Genetic predisposition
Lack of physical activity (Cardio)

My best suggestion is to look at your diet and cardio routine 1st. That is where you will get 95% of your possible results.
Moving on now - Peace...

You could save yourself some money and "body abuse" and hit cardio to lean out. You hiit training but where you at with cardio?

I found that if I went over 50mcg per day of T3 what I lost was mostly muscle mass.
The only way I found to stop this was, hypothetically speaking - to supplement with androgens. If one were to take 100mcg T3 per day, they would need (in my opinion) 1000mg test per week to stay in positive nitrogen balance - all things being equal.

Reading back to your original post, you mentioned abdominal fat. Excess abdominal fat is most often an indicator of:
Genetic predisposition
Lack of physical activity (Cardio)

My best suggestion is to look at your diet and cardio routine 1st. That is where you will get 95% of your possible results.
Moving on now - Peace...

its def genetics lol..
i drink once every 4 weeks if that, and its nothing but one or 2 social drinks.
carb intake is very min, but i do not put my body into starvation mode.
physical activity is HIIH, i do 30 mins cardio after each training session ( treadmill on incline at 8km or X traininer or row)plut HIIT, also since i am studying PT we do alot of physical activities almost everyday and get pushed hard.

You could save yourself some money and "body abuse" and hit cardio to lean out. You hiit training but where you at with cardio?

you saying just do cardio???? then ill def lose my muscle

its def genetics lol..
i drink once every 4 weeks if that, and its nothing but one or 2 social drinks.
carb intake is very min, but i do not put my body into starvation mode.
physical activity is HIIH, i do 30 mins cardio after each training session ( treadmill on incline at 8km or X traininer or row)plut HIIT, also since i am studying PT we do alot of physical activities almost everyday and get pushed hard.

you saying just do cardio???? then ill def lose my muscle

Really? Wow!:confused::confused::banghead:Just asked what you were doing for cardio...if any. I see that you are. Seems like you have the answers and are going to do what your going to do. Good luck

Last edited:
Genetic predisposition
Lack of physical activity (Cardio)...

if his cortisol is high, he will also hold fat there...i found that no matter how well i dieted, no matter how many or what drugs i was on, i was only able to drop the abdominal fat after i completely eliminated caffiene in ALL forms and got a proper amount of sleep (or shall i say, DEEP sleep)...

:yeahthat:

you seem to be unprepared for that cycle. you should probably reevaluate your approach to diet before getting involved with those drugs.

x2

if his cortisol is high, he will also hold fat there...i found that no matter how well i dieted, no matter how many or what drugs i was on, i was only able to drop the abdominal fat after i completely eliminated caffiene in ALL forms and got a proper amount of sleep (or shall i say, DEEP sleep)...

I've been finding compelling evidence lately regarding the link between sleep levels and Leptin/Insulin sensitivity. Sleep is very under-rated in its role in health and human performance.

blows my mind... eat sleep train.
how can one not have abs?
how can one have their single goal to have abs yet FAILS to weigh theri food and know EXACTLY what is going in them.
if you look the way you look by "chance" and no measuring food or anything adding drugs won't change the "chance" of what you will look like much. you MUST figure out exactly what you are eating so you can learn what works from there.
gettting lean is soooooooooooooo easy. just gotta know what to eat and in what amounts. any workout will suffice imo its the diet that determines what you look like of course.
sorry for rant. continue.
-JS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member