over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Congrats B-boy

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Heard you won the LHWs and overall at the Northern Kentucky this past weekend.

Nice work :cool:

Nice job bro...Congrats!!

That's a huge contest and a good competition. Congrats B-Boy! How late at night was it when you were finally awarded first place overall? That contest has gotten longer and longer every year it seems.

Oops.. someone told me he won it (wolfpack - it was Jay).

My bad.

must have been one hell of a show..!

lol......i was thinking the same thing

3rd???!!!

:confused:.........maybe he was off

EXACTLY! I should have dropped out of this show, but i did it anyway, was just hoping to get my qualification, Everyone said i had first or second, (even though i was severly off) well even the guys in my class though i was battling for first or second and come to find out that there was a tie between me and the second place guy. Roger and Sandy who said they never question their judges asked them who there would give the tie breaking point to and their 3 most experienced judges gave it to the other guy. I was almost DQ'd anyway cause i about passed out on stage. I was sick before this show and never should have done it, but my cocky ass decided I could get my qualification i needed and did it anyway :banghead:

good part of the story is mark lobiner (spelling) from scivation is one cool guy. he was the best conditioned guy in the class and got 4th place. after the show he came up to me and my wife and asked me if i wanted some preparation H for the ass reaming i just got...LOL he's a funny dude, and made my misery a lot funner.

EXACTLY! I should have dropped out of this show, but i did it anyway, was just hoping to get my qualification, Everyone said i had first or second, (even though i was severly off) well even the guys in my class though i was battling for first or second and come to find out that there was a tie between me and the second place guy. Roger and Sandy who said they never question their judges asked them who there would give the tie breaking point to and their 3 most experienced judges gave it to the other guy. I was almost DQ'd anyway cause i about passed out on stage. I was sick before this show and never should have done it, but my cocky ass decided I could get my qualification i needed and did it anyway :banghead:

good part of the story is mark lobiner (spelling) from scivation is one cool guy. he was the best conditioned guy in the class and got 4th place. after the show he came up to me and my wife and asked me if i wanted some preparation H for the ass reaming i just got...LOL he's a funny dude, and made my misery a lot funner.

LOL Marc is a funny guy. I have followed his blogs for years. this year he put on over 20lbs of stage weight. pretty amazing feat.

thats always fun, being sick around show time.NOT> been there done that. glad you are ok bboy

oh well just a bump in the road....we all know what would happend if there was an inshape B boy on the stage...it wouldve been lights out...Move on, get into shape, and show everyone what you really got...

I need to call and see whats up...see ya at Jr.Nats bro

so, 3rd place at a huge show is bad?
I say props to the dude and congrats!
who cares what he places, i'd give my left nut to look like brad! :D

so, 3rd place at a huge show is bad?
I say props to the dude and congrats!
who cares what he places, i'd give my left nut to look like brad! :D

x2 (except for the left nut donation... LOL :D)

3rd when you're severely off!! :eek: Can't wait to see u step on stage fully prepared at the Jr's, Brad! :)

I am 100% sure Brad, you will be just fine, you have a mind and body of a champ. As Phil, said time to move on to the next thing even though I couldn't imagine anybody out muscling you on stage:confused: It is what it is now, so fire it back up my friend!

Last edited:

Hey Brad i was there, I agree marc is a great guy. He was sitting with us at the show, his prep guy jason Theobald is mine too. He was saying some hilarious shit the whole day. anyways u pretty much looked unbeatable from the front. Just looked like u were holding a lil water in ur hamme=ies and glutes. But it whatever still a great showing. Who was ur friend that came in 1st in the heavies. His first name was Bill or Billy and he had a real itallioan name. He could do some damage in this sport. Great pyhsique

Hey Brad i was there, I agree marc is a great guy. He was sitting with us at the show, his prep guy jason Theobald is mine too. He was saying some hilarious shit the whole day. anyways u pretty much looked unbeatable from the front. Just looked like u were holding a lil water in ur hamme=ies and glutes. But it whatever still a great showing. Who was ur friend that came in 1st in the heavies. His first name was Bill or Billy and he had a real itallioan name. He could do some damage in this sport. Great pyhsique
billy georgiou is greek, he is the owner of the gym I train at and my workout partner, his brother was in the light heavy's but didn't make top 5. Billy does have insane potential he just needs to get motivated to compete again.

This will be my first post but I do lurk here.

Brad I didnt bump into you but i was there and I prepped Marc first time anyone else did other than Derek. He was pealed head to toe and he got bent over too. After PJ I thought it was between you and him. KY likes muscle so I thought you had it, but you were off I wont deny that. And Marc was the hardest and won many of the poses outright and somehow got 4th. I was shocked at the second place winner, very narrow, not hard, small upper body, I couldnt understand it.

I will say this due to all the classes bb'ing is a second rate citizen at its own show. NEVER once did they call the top five and move the guys around, so none of these guys got compared to anyone else. I think thats a travesty. But hey they stayed on schedule.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws