over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gonna take the plunge, high dose follistatin

Taeian

Banned
Ok so weve all seen the studies 1mg per kg for follistatin one injection 2 weeks later 60 percent muscle mass. Well I cant afford 80 or so mg. So I will be saving up n hopfully take a 10mg shot. Right now can afford half that hoping next week will have this in order. so look out for the update!

You're going to buy around $6k worth of Folli?
I think that is crazy, but awesome. I am looking forward to seeing this, and I hope it doesn't have any negative effects on your health.

If you have to save for it.... Don't buy it. Kinda shocking that you are taking a full bottle.

that sucks to spend 6k on something that IF (big 'if) it did work would only result in very temporary mass gains, until the inhibition wears off.

well from what ive gathered, even if i did gain 20 percent whereas the mice gained 60. 20 percent would be about. 40lbs of pure muscle. Id spend money on that lol. I duno where some of you are getting 6g tho. I said about 10mg. few sources ive seen i just havnt decided which one are 65 dollars per 1mg, so thats 65x10 650 for 10mg. I will prob shoch me body one dose like the studies did, than continue on with a 30 or 50mcg dose. I mean it may seem high but everyone keeps saying its suppose to be ran that high to see gains like in the studies, and the gains being reported arnt that amazing like the studies. so i think someone needs to do it and actually get near a dose of the studies were doing.

id spend 650 on 40lbs of muscle not having to ruin my endocrine system anymore with juice if this really works. Just take it a few times high dose n quit at 300lbs ill be happy :)

I duno where some of you are getting 6g tho. I said about 10mg.)

Sorry, that was my mistake about the $6k thing.

I read this late last night....
Well I cant afford 80 or so mg.
I thought you said "well I can afford 80 or so mg."

Going off the original price drop from $250 to $75 when PP first began offering it to the masses, I thought you meant you were getting 80mg x 75 = $6,000

Either way, 10mg is a lot too, and I would still be interested in your results.
I was excited and had taken a true protein sleep aid just before reading your post and about to hit the sack.

Last edited:
Please send me your name, ss # and pertinent information - I would like to take a life insurance policy out on you ;)

Please send me your name, ss # and pertinent information - I would like to take a life insurance policy out on you ;)

haha, hey, don't try to deter him! We need pioneers so the rest of us can become settlers if it works out!

ok!!

Ok so weve all seen the studies 1mg per kg for follistatin one injection 2 weeks later 60 percent muscle mass. Well I cant afford 80 or so mg. So I will be saving up n hopfully take a 10mg shot. Right now can afford half that hoping next week will have this in order. so look out for the update!

hello my friend that wasnt follistatin that was used it was another compound !!

Your goals aren't realistic. Did you read the follistatin thread on here? You should do more research. Not to be a jerk, just looking out for you. It's a worthwhile tool, but I don't think you will achive what you are thinking. That amount of money would be better spent on a cycle utilizing other anabolic compounds as well, to act in synergy with the folli.

Your goals aren't realistic. Did you read the follistatin thread on here? You should do more research. Not to be a jerk, just looking out for you. It's a worthwhile tool, but I don't think you will achive what you are thinking. That amount of money would be better spent on a cycle utilizing other anabolic compounds as well, to act in synergy with the folli.

:yeahthat: I don't have personal experience with foli, though people are reporting good results.

I hope you understand that mouse studies often tell you little about what to expect in people, esp re dosing. Follstatin is promising, but you should proceed - as with everything - incrementally.

Yet the OP worries about "ruining" his endocrine system w AAS - if you cycle moderately, do adequate pct, and provide adequate time for HPTA recovery, you should be fine. If you mega-dose anything, esp a "new" compound, your risks are less understood, right?

It's really foolish IMHO to operate so far outside of what others are doing, especially with new approaches.

Septic shock,,,

- death from septic shock may be a side effect of a 10mg shot. Even 1 mg with the FS available today will have the potential to cause havoc in the immune system.

Qestion for you guys: how do you know it is FS you are getting, and how do you know it is free from toxic products occuring in the production process.

Septic shock,,,

In order to mimick the effects in rat studies, you will need a virus vector. The risk is that you can not get rid of it, as the side effects occur.

Injecting FS as such may casue septic shock and death. 10 mg may end your life due to toxic products following the protein.

Follistatin

In order to mimick the effects in rat studies, you will need a virus vector. The risk is that you can not get rid of it, as the side effects occur.

Injecting FS as such may casue septic shock and death. 10 mg may end your life due to toxic products following the protein.

Because it says it on the label............all your posts are here doubting follistatin....all 3 posts and you just joined...........good try man, hahahah

Qestion for you guys: how do you know it is FS you are getting, and how do you know it is free from toxic products occuring in the production process.

Honestly, I don't know. Just like I don't REALLY know what is in any of my peps that I use, or in any of my UG gear. It's a risk we take I suppose.

In the studies, 1mg/kg for the mice equates to about 4 grams to achieve the same effects (60% increase in a 200-210 lb male) in a human male so 1mg at one time is actually not that bad. One gram would give you roughly a 15% increase in muscle mass. There were also no observed side effects to the mice at that dosage, and the effects continued for about 2 weeks after the last dose. I can definitely say the stuff works as I have now tried it myself. I have a log of what I did over at MC and my reasoning behind it (under the same username). There are weekly progress pictures so you can decide for yourself if it really works. Just posted this week's picture.

Prior to using follistatin, I used acvr2b back in September, 2010--another myostatin inhibitor. I was able to obtain it directly from a biochemical company that produces it so it was the real thing. I posted what I used, results, and progress pictures from that little experiment as well.

I haven't had any kind of side effects at any time while using follistatin, myostatin pro-peptide, or acvr2b. The only thing "bad" that happened to me was that I ripped a shirt sleeve yesterday (really, and I'll post the pic I took of it if I have to).

hello

Hello man i read your post on acvr2b and saw your results not too bad one of the problem with regular acvr2b is the active life of the stuff is short hence the reason for the other form but its good to see you over here posting my friend love a true pioneer!!

In the studies, 1mg/kg for the mice equates to about 4 grams to achieve the same effects (60% increase in a 200-210 lb male) in a human male so 1mg at one time is actually not that bad. One gram would give you roughly a 15% increase in muscle mass. There were also no observed side effects to the mice at that dosage, and the effects continued for about 2 weeks after the last dose. I can definitely say the stuff works as I have now tried it myself. I have a log of what I did over at MC and my reasoning behind it (under the same username). There are weekly progress pictures so you can decide for yourself if it really works. Just posted this week's picture.

Prior to using follistatin, I used acvr2b back in September, 2010--another myostatin inhibitor. I was able to obtain it directly from a biochemical company that produces it so it was the real thing. I posted what I used, results, and progress pictures from that little experiment as well.

I haven't had any kind of side effects at any time while using follistatin, myostatin pro-peptide, or acvr2b. The only thing "bad" that happened to me was that I ripped a shirt sleeve yesterday (really, and I'll post the pic I took of it if I have to).

huhm....:confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members