over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Confusing t400 & Eq Results

Gpit

Newbies
Just some background this is my 4th cycle, coming in weighed 262lbs...i am a powerlifter and my diet consists of 375-400 grams protein, 250 grams carbs, 4,000 calories on a great day. I am currently running 1050mgs of Test (first time going over a gram) and 600mgs of eq. The issue I am having is that this is the 5th week and honestly the entire cycle I have not felt right. I have dropped 7lbs and down to 255lbs, I have headaches all day, which I am sure is from the increase in blood pressure, but I always thought EQ was supposed to help increase appetite, its gotten to the point now where I struggle to get food in, i always feel nauseous in the middle of eating, am thinking of dropping the test down and possibly dropping the eq all together but was looking for some input first, thanks

Just some background this is my 4th cycle, coming in weighed 262lbs...i am a powerlifter and my diet consists of 375-400 grams protein, 250 grams carbs, 4,000 calories on a great day. I am currently running 1050mgs of Test (first time going over a gram) and 600mgs of eq. The issue I am having is that this is the 5th week and honestly the entire cycle I have not felt right. I have dropped 7lbs and down to 255lbs, I have headaches all day, which I am sure is from the increase in blood pressure, but I always thought EQ was supposed to help increase appetite, its gotten to the point now where I struggle to get food in, i always feel nauseous in the middle of eating, am thinking of dropping the test down and possibly dropping the eq all together but was looking for some input first, thanks

The solution is very simple, you are simply on way too much.. Drop your Test dosage down to 750mgs per week and keep the EQ there and see how you feel... I would also recommend fasting for an entire day, it may be possible that your body is backed up and you need to give it an entire day's rest from food to allow your body to catch back up on its metabolism...

Well, what's your BP friend? I would drop the test even lower to possibly 500, and go run some blood work , EQ raises red blood count so you should get all that checked bro. Don't wait until you get into more serious helth issues. God bless you. Monister.

I agree with dropping the test, that was my plan to drop to around 600mgs and see how it goes, also good point about the rest and letting body recover, i was just coming off the flu also about a week and a half ago

Well...

750 test and 600 eq is a very nice combo.

you had the flu a week and a half ago? well I think we've found our problem. Any chance you're still maybe not fully hydrated? That'd be your winner right there if you're not.

I think you just have to chalk this up all to being a learning experience for you... Leave the big doses to the men while you stick to low dose anavar and primo:D

400g protein and 250g carbs = about 2600 calories..

to fill up the rest of of the calories you're approximating you'd need about 150+g of fat/day... Not hard to get that much fat in really - just making sure you didn't overlook this and calculate your total calories wrong.

At 5 weeks in I doubt its his test mg. That (test flu) would be more around week 1 and 2. Of course it also depends on what your last dose was you ran. But its probably the Eq. Eq has some very bad sides if you have anxiety issues naturally. It makes people feel "off" for lack of a better word. Me personally I didnt have that but i know alot of guys who cant run it and have had to stop bc of the same problems you speak of. General feeling of unhealthy, scattered thoughts, raised anxiety, ect.. all due from the Eq. They dropped it and back to normal and added deca. Oh well. That MAY be your issue, but may not be.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner