over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results (13 years of using)

cashrolling

Registered
Ok, After 9 years I finally got my test done, I've been off from any aas for 9 months, only thing im doing is peptides.
RESULTS:
Out of everything only 3 were off the values

1_ Test level 2 ng/ml low 3 High 12 ( Way too low, but i really didnt think as Im feeling fine

2_ AST 48 normal range from 5 to 40

3_ALT 71 normal range from 4 to 36

So only the transaminases are high, Is that something to be concerned about? Ive read that for who's very active is normal to have them high, but I would like more inputs.......

Liver values are pretty normal for a bodybuilder. I'd be shocked if you ever recover natural test levels again. In fact i'd say its near impossible. But 150mg/wk of test cyp or enanthate will keep u in a very healthy range and youc and still make gains.

Liver values are pretty normal for a bodybuilder. I'd be shocked if you ever recover natural test levels again. In fact i'd say its near impossible. But 150mg/wk of test cyp or enanthate will keep u in a very healthy range and youc and still make gains.

Yeah, even my doctor said that those values are because of hard training the day before the test, because every other live value was way at the bottom range. Im very happy about my cholesterol being very low as well.
My last cycle was 2 year straight, i gues that's what fucked up my test for good. The funny thing is that Im very horney all the time and sexually I have no problems, but thinking about it i notice Im always tired and lazy to do anything......

Have him test for GGTP's next time around. its a better indicator of liver function. I took a day off from training before the test and my liver values were still almost identical to yours. GGTPs were in normal range.

Yeah, even my doctor said that those values are because of hard training the day before the test, because every other live value was way at the bottom range. Im very happy about my cholesterol being very low as well.
My last cycle was 2 year straight, i gues that's what fucked up my test for good. The funny thing is that Im very horney all the time and sexually I have no problems, but thinking about it i notice Im always tired and lazy to do anything......

I'm guessing the other liver value was GGT, and your doc is right, you would need 3-4 days off from training to see normal AST/ALT values.

yes, ggtp and other liver values were to the lowest point in the value range, Im happy, and also I ve never used orals!! What i dont understand is how am I so horney all the time and my test level so low??? Yes i feel more tired and lazy, but how come Im still so damn horney?How that possible?

I'm gonna get mine done soon. I've been on and off for 5 years. Hope all is well

yes, ggtp and other liver values were to the lowest point in the value range, Im happy, and also I ve never used orals!! What i dont understand is how am I so horney all the time and my test level so low??? Yes i feel more tired and lazy, but how come Im still so damn horney?How that possible?

Testosterone is only a small fraction of what determines libido function. Also did you get your DHT and estrogen checked. That would be the next step if you have low T. How old are you? after 13 years of gear that probably puts you at maybe 40 years. Low testosterone is more than normal at this age. As you get older you body also compensates for the lack of androgens by increasing 5-ar reduc enzymes. So the increase in DHT could explain your high libido, as DHT probably affects the libido moreso than testosterone.

Testosterone is only a small fraction of what determines libido function. Also did you get your DHT and estrogen checked. That would be the next step if you have low T. How old are you? after 13 years of gear that probably puts you at maybe 40 years. Low testosterone is more than normal at this age. As you get older you body also compensates for the lack of androgens by increasing 5-ar reduc enzymes. So the increase in DHT could explain your high libido, as DHT probably affects the libido moreso than testosterone.

Yeh, I gues thats it. By the way Im 33yo......

test

Even if you hadn't used aas, its possible your test levels could be low, with all the estrogen mimickers in our environment ,stress . But once you get a certain age I just don't see the use in trying to raise natural test levels to at best low normal, that is why Doctors are even starting give test to older men, :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131