over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where to begin?

EMC

Registered
where is a good place to begin using peptides? im thinking gh!...what would be a good dose to be using along side a cycle? i commonly read 4-10ius range, does this sound right?

there are so many peptides out there that i read about but i keep reading that gh is simply the best. what is the difference between red tops, blue tops, jintropin, hygetropin...is there a difference in quality/purity?? are standard blue tops fine??

there are so many different peptides...is it a matter of what you favour or do you use certain peptides for certain goals? is it best to just stick to one at a time?

sorry if some of these questions sound stupid, i dont know much on peptides and i will have to keep my eye on this section from now on :D

thnx guys

A good start imo opinion would be ghrp6 and cjc wo dac if bulking or ghrp 2 and cjc w/o if cutting as 6 gives a mad appatite.100x 3 of each a day.CJC is quite expensive so you might just wanna use it once or twice a day. Even a ghrp on its own at 3x100 a day is quite effetive and very cheap. If you do go hgh 10 iu is very high and unless your competing not worth the sides, 4 is more than enough.No disrespect but you sound quite uneducated on this mater and gh is not something to jump into. If i were you id read dats sticky on ghrp cjc loads of info. Also with gh theres a ton of positive effects but its not really anabolic so what are your goals? Please dont take the above as a flame because its not,just dont want you wasting dollers unnecessarily

A good start imo opinion would be ghrp6 and cjc wo dac if bulking or ghrp 2 and cjc w/o if cutting as 6 gives a mad appatite.100x 3 of each a day.CJC is quite expensive so you might just wanna use it once or twice a day. Even a ghrp on its own at 3x100 a day is quite effetive and very cheap. If you do go hgh 10 iu is very high and unless your competing not worth the sides, 4 is more than enough.No disrespect but you sound quite uneducated on this mater and gh is not something to jump into. If i were you id read dats sticky on ghrp cjc loads of info. Also with gh theres a ton of positive effects but its not really anabolic so what are your goals? Please dont take the above as a flame because its not,just dont want you wasting dollers unnecessarily

no offense taken:) oh yeah i realised 8-10 was getting high and in the range of some bad sides but i commonly read people start at the 4iu mark.

i was going to use GH simply for the ability to increase IGF and muscle proliferation and also site growth. purely for bulking.

ive heard good things about ghrp6 but what exactly is CJC? im very skeptical about all these new peptides coming out, theyre so new and ive been reading stories about hit n miss which is why i had gh in mind.

are people shifting towards these new peptides as you can get the same muscle building effects without the negative effects of gh?(at least at higher doses)

Cjc is a ghrh or Growth hormone releasing hormone. It amplifies the effect of ghrp which is a Growth hormone releasing peptide. Ive been using ghrp 6 for few weeks and feeling better in joints and seen a little fat loss. Cjc not much use on its own but with ghrp its synegistic.Seriously read dats sticky theres some great info. also the peptides wont shut the pituitary down where as hgh will over time. A lot of people prefer peps a lot prefere gh but the peps are cheap and work. Are you gonna run it with test or other anabolics? i think peps are only really hit or miss if you get bunk stuff get a good supplier and they should be gtg. You could go gh,some people do the peps then 1-2 iu of gh 15 mins later to amplify the pulse.

yeah i had a quick look at it before, very synergistic indeed :D

GHRH by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 1420 ± 330 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measued in hours we get about: 25 ng/ml

GHRP-6 by itself dosed at 100mcg resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 2278 ± 290 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measued in hours we get about: 40 ng/ml

GHRH + GHRP-6 dosed together at 100mcg each resulted in:
(AUC) 120 minutes = 7332 ± 592 ng/ml when we convert that to AUC measued in hours we get about: 130 ng/ml

thats amazing.

These results indicate that 22iu is between 3.8 and 3.4 more efficacious then a single administration of GHRH & GHRP which means that a single dose of GHRH & GHRP has the potential to produce better then the equivalent of 5iu of GH in plasma.

A dosing protocol of GHRH + GHRP at saturation dose, administered 3 times per day has the potential to exceed the equivalent of 15iu.

very interesting. i will definitely have to dive into all this over the weekend :D

i am planning to use it with gear. i was having a look at some sources and see that it is typically listed at 5mg for ghrp6 and 2mg for cjc1295 so correct me if im wrong...i would use 100 MCG of each? so that would be 1/50th and 1/20th of each? after you mix them(is it with bac water as usual?) how long do they stay fresh?

what can you expect from these two peps? how effective are they when stacked with gear? do they share any similarity of gh in terms of health benefits and side effects?

Last edited:
Im quite new to all this my self but my joint are feeling better and im more energetic in general. I have had some fat loss to which considering how hungry thr 6 makes me is amazing. I am on test to but strenght gains seem to have sped up some since on the 6. all the positives from gh are there but people seem to get less sides for what ever reason. I think because your bodys using its own it does whatever else it has to to balance things out. Dats explanation was a lot more technical but thats the jist

I dont find it helps with sleep as some say but i think the test is catching up with me, be off soon, gonna use peps with pct to try and preserve muscle

i am planning to use it with gear. i was having a look at some sources and see that it is typically listed at 5mg for ghrp6 and 2mg for cjc1295 so correct me if im wrong...i would use 100 MCG of each? so that would be 1/50th and 1/20th of each? after you mix them(is it with bac water as usual?) how long do they stay fresh?

forgot to answere this bit but yes your correct 1/50 and 1/20 i belive there good for a month or so once reconstituted.can keep powder in freezer for 6 months plus though

100mcg x3 a day of both being equivalent to 15ius of gh, does it not cause the sides that youd normally experience at those doses of gh? are there any side effects you need to worry about when using CJC/GHRP6 at those doses?

Dependant on user really. Ive gone 500 a day on ghrp with no sides. I dont really buy the equivalent of 15iu of gh thing myself but am a big beliver in peps. I think them numbers may be misleading because gh is in the system longer as opposed to the fast pulse or somthing. Having said that if dat or other experts say its the case then it is i guess as i am no expert. most people seem to feel its like 4-5 iu which imo is ideal and explains the lack of sides

The lack of side effects from peps is due to the fact that it is nataul hgh being released not synthetic.

100mcg x3 a day of both being equivalent to 15ius of gh, does it not cause the sides that youd normally experience at those doses of gh? are there any side effects you need to worry about when using CJC/GHRP6 at those doses?

you guys should do a little more investigation @ cjc. The pulse is not what you guys want, well unless you guys are girls, and if so I apologize, but gh bleed is not desirable, unless you are female
-c

The lack of side effects from peps is due to the fact that it is nataul hgh being released not synthetic.

oh yep i see...exactly...like natural test boosters vs exogenous test...

just wondering GH being GH doesnt it act the same way in the body. what im trying to ask is would high levels of gh regardless of how it is derived still able to affect organs and tissues of the body the same way as synthetic(exogenous)GH???

you guys should do a little more investigation @ cjc. The pulse is not what you guys want, well unless you guys are girls, and if so I apologize, but gh bleed is not desirable, unless you are female
-c

Thats why i said without dac.So you get a pulse.

oh yep i see...exactly...like natural test boosters vs exogenous test...

just wondering GH being GH doesnt it act the same way in the body. what im trying to ask is would high levels of gh regardless of how it is derived still able to affect organs and tissues of the body the same way as synthetic(exogenous)GH???

I would have to imagine so but would only be at the higher doses, not certian but over 10iu. Heard about perma gut at high doses of hgh, also IGF binding to intestines. So smaller more frequent doses to avoid spillover of target recepters.

-c

The pulse is very much is what you want. This is copy and pasted from dats thread by dat himself

Why dose CJC-1295 3x a day?

Pulsation is paramount for growth because it is the pulses that act as communication signals to the Growth Hormone receptors in tissue. Naturally our hypothalamus releases a concentrated amount of GHRH during a period when somatostatin is not very active. This concentration of GHRH acts to communicate to somatotroph cells in the anterior pituitary to coordinate amongst themselves a network (see post #487) which will act together in concert to "squirt" out GH in the blood stream.

is it safe to run peptides all year round? or would you guys just recommend cycling them with your aas cycles?

Yes but its a good idea to cut back on dose now and then. Ie 100 ghrp +100 cjc bedtime then 100 ghrp in am for a month or 2 to give the pituitary a bit of a break.The higher doses are better saved for when your on aas to maximise effect. Assuming your gonna use gear of course. Im gonna run 100+100 x 3 during pct and a while after to fight of catabalism

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws