over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan and tattoos...

strongrhino

Banned
Im covered in ink. Anyone have any experiences with their tats and any effect on ink color changes? Thanks. I got atleast 300 hours of work on me. Cant take chances. But I want product so....

Its just a natural tan (well as much so as muscle from AAS are still natural muscles)

it changes your pigmentation though and tats are not as vibrant on darker skin...

Last edited:
The color of the ink doesn't change. I have a brightly colored oriental dragon chestplate, shoulder, half sleeve and the colors are as bright as they ever were, they look a bit different against my skin when i take mt2. For me though, being italian, i turn a very deep olive color with mt2 so not sure if that has any impact.

I wondered the same thing early on using mt2 so i compared two pics to judge the color of the tats. The color of the tats is the same, the canvas they are on(my skin) has just gotten darker.

I have 25 hours of work on my back, and took melanotan once.
I got REALLY dark. My tattoos were still clearly visible, just like on a light skinned black dude.

Once discontinuing, they looked more obvious just like on any white guy.

I have several tats and no problems with MT2. You get MUCH darker than usual but you can tan LESS to do so, and for that reason I think it is better for people with tats to use MT2. Less UV fading through the years! :lightbulb:

Obviously, if you have any light tats then they become less visible but it can't change the ink or tattoo itself. Only darken then skin underneath.

get MUCH darker than usual but you can tan LESS to do so, and for that reason I think it is better for people with tats to use MT2.

Another consideration would be to use the subtle, melanotan 1 peptide - delivers nowhere near the tanning response compared to MT-2 - however the MT-1 can give you the pigment (color) of being back from the beach. Food for thought, fyi & good luck!

Another consideration would be to use the subtle, melanotan 1 peptide - delivers nowhere near the tanning response compared to MT-2 - however the MT-1 can give you the pigment (color) of being back from the beach. Food for thought, fyi & good luck!

I had never tried mt1 I didn't realize that it had a more subtle response...I use VERY little MT2 about every 5th day or so and keep great color...only tan about 2x a month.

I had never tried mt1 I didn't realize that it had a more subtle response...I use VERY little MT2 about every 5th day or so and keep great color...only tan about 2x a month.

That is excellent, more should follow the above protocol :headbang:

I estimate 100mcg MT-II is equivalent to ~1mg MT-1

It is easy not to notice much of anything on one 10mg vial of MT-1. It is hard not to notice what 10mg MT-II does.

I don't have nearly as much ink as you do but I do have about 20 hours of work done and none of my tattoos were affected by MT-II use at doses of 1mg EOD for one vial and then 300mcg/week for the second.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws