over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle

PLer1290

Banned
Intro
This is my first AAS cycle (I have done prohormones before). I'm 20 years old, weigh around 245 at about 12%BF. I have a powerlifting meet coming up that I want a big total in and want to break the federation's squat record for my age and weight class.

Proposed Cycle
W 1-12: Equipoise (to protect joints/tendons; 400mg/week, 200mg injected 2x/week)
W 1-12: Test Enanthate (400mg/week, 200mg injected 2x/week)
W 1-4: Dianabol (50mg ED split into 4 doses)
W 7-10: Anadrol (50/50/100/100)
W 5-13: HCG (500iu injected 2x/week)
W 13-14: Nothing (just HCG in week 13)
W 15-19: PCT
*The meet is in week 10, so I'm running the anadrol in the weeks leading up to the meet.
**Aromasin throughout cycle @ 10mg EOD

PCT
Nolva: 40/20/20/10/10
Clomid: 75/50/50/25/25
Natural test booster, probably DAA; beta alanine; creatine

Goals
The ultimate goal will be at least a 552 squat (to beat the record), 405 bench, 600 deadlift. I also want to get huge of course.

Any constructive comments are welcome.

Use deca instead of eq. eq is not very good for strength and deca is amazng for it.

Too much stuff for a first cycle imo. You have no idea how your body will react to AAS and you're planning on taking 4 different drugs.

good luck

I dont know much about cycles for power lifting but good luck on your attempt to break the record.

You plan on competing in the 245 weight class and taking that? Good luck!

You're going to be retaining quite a bit of water, and besides, that is a lot of compounds for your first cycle. Not too smart

I agree. Stick to test only for your first cycle. You're going to hate life if you run all that your first time, get some sides and try to figure out whats causing it. I wouldnt run the drol after coming off 4 weeks of dbol and I've run numerous cycles with orals...too harsh on the liver my friend

TO much oral.Drop the anadrol for sure.Id drop the dbol to 30 a day but if you like it stretch another week or 2. I find 30mg dbol really good for strenght but 40 no different exept bloat, back pump and acne. I did 30/30/40/40/20/20 with dbol just to try effects and felt shit at 40,even 20 was quite good but 30 was perfect. I did put 20lb on bench in 12 days with 30mg dbol so its great for strenth.Trouble your gonna have is if you get sides you wont know which substance is causing them.I do think the eq for joints and tendons is a good idea just not first cycle.Your pct looks good though and i wish you luck.

Last edited:
You like going all out on your first cycle. Save this one for a later cycle IMO. Too much next you'll want to run insulin and GH, man your young don't fuck Your self up to quick, I've seen you on other sites, your doing 1 thing right and that's researching and getting opinions. Kudos

Drop the anadrol and dbol and run some var instead say 60 mg ed.

Good luck on your meet

Thanks for the replies. I'll definitely drop the anadrol, especially if my strength is where I want it to be at that point.

You plan on competing in the 245 weight class and taking that? Good luck!

You're going to be retaining quite a bit of water, and besides, that is a lot of compounds for your first cycle. Not too smart

No, no there is no 245lb class. It goes 242 then 275. I'll be competing in the 275lb class.

No, no there is no 245lb class. It goes 242 then 275. I'll be competing in the 275lb class.

I'd try to cut some weight instead of giving up that much.

That's a lot to be taking for your first cycle. I'd go with the Equipoise, Test and D-bol and see how your body reacts.

Wow thats on helluva first cycle no way id do that many compounds my first go around but its your body

just to play devil's advocate here....my first cycle at 24 years old was a short4 week cycle of test prop mast tren ace 75mg each EoD and anavar 75 mg ED. Everyone gave me shit about it but it was nothing but an extremely positive experience for me. No noticeable sides, besides some shortness of breath while running and alittle more sweating during workouts and I made gains that exceeded my expectations....and pct was clomid nolva and aromasin, it was easy and not uncomfortable at all, I've kept almost all my gains. Long story short do what you think you're willing to deal with. Maybe your experience with all that gear may be great, but then again maybe not. I would recommend that you just have all AI's and pct supplements on hand just in case you get in over your head and need to cut it short. Good luck bro

So far I've decided I might drop the anadrol depending on how my body is responding. As far as the EQ goes, will I lose libido at 400mg per week if I up my dose of test to 800mg?

You make another post worried about gyno, and still you want to up your test to 800 on your first cycle? Take your time and learn how your body reacts to test. This is not a race. If you dont grow with 400mg a week, something else is wrong.

You make another post worried about gyno, and still you want to up your test to 800 on your first cycle? Take your time and learn how your body reacts to test. This is not a race. If you dont grow with 400mg a week, something else is wrong.

Well I'm doing 800mg test I just want to know if adding the 400mg EQ will kill my libido even with the 800mg test.

My other post is just asking if the test dose goes up, does the aromasin dose have to also go up?

So let me get this straight first cycle and your going to do a 1.2 grams of shit plus orals. Dam bro. :eek: Why not get the most out of 400-500mg of test for a few cycles. Why everyone things more is better is beyond me. :banghead: No body here wants to bust your balls, but at 20 years old if you want to be in the game for a while take it slow. Think about it 1.2 grams now what the hell comes next 2.2 than maybe a blood clot. Read some of Maldorf's posts maybe he can get some sense in your head. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight first cycle and your going to do a 1.2 grams of shit plus orals. Dam bro. :eek: Why not get the most out of 400-500mg of test for a few cycles. Why everyone things more is better is beyond me. :banghead: No body here wants to bust your balls, but at 20 years old if you want to be in the game for a while take it slow. Think about it 1.2 grams now what the hell comes next 2.2 than maybe a blood clot. Read some of Maldorf's posts maybe he can get some sense in your head. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll just go with 800mg test then and no EQ.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws