YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All inclusive vacation after contest, smart?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Heres the deal I am trying to decide on,

I graduated college, been working full time since graduating for a year. I really would like to go on vacation again, its been a few years. I've saved my money and all. Being new to my job, I am one of the last people to pick there vacation week. The only week I can go is May 17-24. I compete May 7th, I am doing that show.. no changing that.

I've competed in the past, but I just can't remember how I typically feel 10 days post show; I want to say really good, the first 4-5 days suck and then things start balancing out if i can recall. Hormone wise, I am not concerned, I usually stay on for 4 weeks post show for rebound. I wont do AAS on vacation, not in jamaica lmao; not risking customs, but test will still be active.

I am mainly concerned with returning back to normal in 10 days. Any opinions for those who compete? Smart, dumb, etc?

This is the ONLY week I can go, so its then or not this summer.

Everyones a little different but I would think you would still be gaining weight at a rapid weight. I would stay away from Jamaica though. If you want PM me and let me know what your budget is, I am a bit of a travel junkie and have been just about everywhere.

Heres the deal I am trying to decide on,

I graduated college, been working full time since graduating for a year. I really would like to go on vacation again, its been a few years. I've saved my money and all. Being new to my job, I am one of the last people to pick there vacation week. The only week I can go is May 17-24. I compete May 7th, I am doing that show.. no changing that.

I've competed in the past, but I just can't remember how I typically feel 10 days post show; I want to say really good, the first 4-5 days suck and then things start balancing out if i can recall. Hormone wise, I am not concerned, I usually stay on for 4 weeks post show for rebound. I wont do AAS on vacation, not in jamaica lmao; not risking customs, but test will still be active.

I am mainly concerned with returning back to normal in 10 days. Any opinions for those who compete? Smart, dumb, etc?

This is the ONLY week I can go, so its then or not this summer.

NOOOOOOO WAAAAAY BRO! I would have a few weeks of eating normal food, sugar, sodium and bringing myself and my bfat level in a normal person range before I went on a binge. Otherwise you could rebound with so much water and your blood pressure could go up the roof, it could be a heart attack waiting to happen god forbid! Ease into bro and then have the time of your life!

I am in the same situation as my wife and I are going to the carribean the day after the master's nationals... I guess I will just keep my eating in line to avoid the problems being discussed

Yeah, relax have fun and dont be an idiot on purpose. Enjoy your life.

I say go for it. But don't blow your condition on a binge. What's the point? Enjoy being fit and lean. After the show power through the water and take it easy on carbs. Let your body adjust gradually over the first week.
Enjoy

I normally go on a cruise following competing. Last November after competing I actually did 3 cruises on 3 different ships. I kept my eating in line but surely enjoyed myself to the fullest and soaked it all up and never showed it.

Bottom line you might be able to really enjoy yourself but never show it so enjoy!

Worldspan

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost