over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spf Meet Results 640 Pound Squat 1530 Total 21 YO

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Everyone please post in this thread, thumbs up my video and post on the video if possible. This is my dream and reason why I live and I want as much publicity as possible.

Everyone please post in this thread, thumbs up my video and post on the youtube video if possible. This is my dream and reason why I live and I want as much publicity as possible.

This was the hardest I've ever trained for a meet before. I've gained about 7 pounds in the last 3 months and I'm the same level of leanness. I had to switch squat suits at the last minute, literally the week of openers because my old suit was extremely tight.

I weighed in at 209 on Friday evening. It was a very long drive from my home to TN. Around 7 and a half hours.
My 3rd bench attempt I missed because my shirt finally gave me a pop and I was not use to it.
3rd dead lift attempt I missed because I was burnt out as hell.

I improved my total 150+ pounds(158 exactly) and moved up a weight class.

I'm going to be looking into doing nationals and worlds this year but I have not decided yet. For sure I'm going to work on building a bigger base over the summer.

Any questions please ask and I'll address them best I can.
if you have anything negative to say please keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
strong for 21yo

but

this is your reason for living????:rolleyes:

sounds like a disaster in the making

good luck with that

:cool:

strong for 21yo

but

good luck with that

A little passion never hurt anything.
and I have 2 things ahead of this.
Family
Friends

why is everyone pissing in his cereal???? dude had a goal and made it...be happy for him.

do I hear jealousy?:banghead:

I'm not sure about you... friends is not ahead of lifting. Friends will come and go.

If I actually call them a friend and not an acquaintance then they're important...I can count my friends on 1 hand.

Jesus y'all, let's NOT get this shit off topic here. See, I got so mad I had to cuss and stuff . . .

DUDE you're 21 years old and putting up numbers like this . . . I am jealous and thus inspired to better myself as a lifter, how long have you been lifting? What's your diet like? Have you been trained by anyone that you would recommend?

Very well done 7DS.

EDIT: Looks like you sink your hips REAL low to get that pull . . I've never done that before, is that one of those things that only works for certain body types?

Congrats brother. Great lifts, and being so young you have a lot of time to grow and keep those numbers climbing. You certainly train with intensity...awsome brother! Getter done!

Grats man, I've read your posts on other forums and I know you've put in the work and earned those numbers. Awesome numbers

strong for 21yo

but

good luck with that

LOL, I'm glad there are some other dry-humoured guys left here

Congrats though 7 deadly sins, keep going for it!

hell, i wish I had my 425lb squat I did at 195 in a PL Meet again....right now maybe around 390??? but at 230...very sad.
just be careful bro and don't let an injury cost you like it did me. it has taken over 10 years for me to get back to this squat weight..

Nice for 209lbs!
Thanks!

love your dedication! keep it up!
Thank you.

why is everyone pissing in his cereal???? dude had a goal and made it...be happy for him.

do I hear jealousy?:banghead:
I don't take it personally. :)

Congrats brother
Ty

Jesus y'all, let's NOT get this shit off topic here. See, I got so mad I had to cuss and stuff . . .

DUDE you're 21 years old and putting up numbers like this . . . I am jealous and thus inspired to better myself as a lifter, how long have you been lifting? What's your diet like? Have you been trained by anyone that you would recommend?

Very well done 7DS.

EDIT: Looks like you sink your hips REAL low to get that pull . . I've never done that before, is that one of those things that only works for certain body types?
Another southern brother I see lol.
Thanks man I'm glad to hear that..honestly hearing that is what helps me have so much drive.
I've been lifting officially around 17 or 18. Before I would BS with the weights and not know anything about it.
I've been training by a few guys on here, what are your goals and I can recommend you one of them.
Diet I eat pretty clean with some junk food for extra calories.
It took me 6 months to learn how to pull like that. My coaches coach recommended I did it and I did and it's helped a lot. I'm not sure if it's for certain body types more so than it's just good form. Shelby does it too. It's a pain to learn but well worth it. I still have a long way to go with perfecting it though it's still off.

Congrats brother. Great lifts, and being so young you have a lot of time to grow and keep those numbers climbing. You certainly train with intensity...awsome brother! Getter done!
Thank you a lot!

Grats man, I've read your posts on other forums and I know you've put in the work and earned those numbers. Awesome numbers
Thanks man, pretty cool this is your first post lol

LOL, I'm glad there are some other dry-humoured guys left here

Congrats though 7 deadly sins, keep going for it!
Thanks!

hell, i wish I had my 425lb squat I did at 195 in a PL Meet again....right now maybe around 390??? but at 230...very sad.
just be careful bro and don't let an injury cost you like it did me. it has taken over 10 years for me to get back to this squat weight..

yea man I'm very careful about being hurt. Glad to hear you're back at it though and thanks for the kind words.

strong for 21yo

but

good luck with that

sweet and sour!..lol..he's 21 and doing something positive

love the fire bro!! you seam like a wack job lol which is good. keep pumping brother!:headbang:

i understand the way you feel John.....

and you actually come across very mature for 21yo

but, where you're going......i have already been

so that being said.......have fun and DO NOT
make it your life.....

it will beat you in the end........everytime

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views