over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sudden increase in heart rate

keepushin770

Registered
Just wondering if anyone experiences this. I saw another thread similar to this but not quite spot on so I started my own. At some points in the day rather training or not I experience a quick splurge in my heart rate. Almost like a 1 second adrenaline rush. Then it's gone. I feel fine. I'm on 750 test e 600 deca and of course hcg. Not too much I wouldnt think but figured I'd ask the vets. This is like my 5th cycle. Any thoughts

See a Doctober

Not sure, but what else are you taking? Are you taking and stimulants?

How often are you experiencing these symptons? I highly recommend, going to see a doctor and have blood work completed.

I often get a raise in my heart rate when I'm on,
has it been accompanied by a raise in you BP.

This is exactly what I am on. Test e deca hcg and some clomid every now and then throughout to help naturals before pct. Nothing else. It's not bad and could be just me but I just wanted some advice since it's random.

Just wondering if anyone experiences this. I saw another thread similar to this but not quite spot on so I started my own. At some points in the day rather training or not I experience a quick splurge in my heart rate. Almost like a 1 second adrenaline rush. Then it's gone. I feel fine. I'm on 750 test e 600 deca and of course hcg. Not too much I wouldnt think but figured I'd ask the vets. This is like my 5th cycle. Any thoughts

Have a full thyroid panel checke, it may be what some refer to as thyroid storm can happen while running a cycle.

Last edited:
If you can, see a doc. You're better off with sports medicine. A regular physician comes with the "lecture" if you know what i mean. Good luck bro. I'm praying for your health.

This is exactly what I am on. Test e deca hcg and some clomid every now and then throughout to help naturals before pct. Nothing else. It's not bad and could be just me but I just wanted some advice since it's random.

OP be careful bro.
without writing a novel, ill try to share what happend to my 22yr old buddy and training partner about 3 months ago.

we were about half done with our regular back routine, doing seated rows. on his 2nd set (i believe) about 3 reps in, his heart rate starts gradually increasing. no big deal, right? a few more reps and its really starting to beat fast, and is increasing as the seconds tick by. he stops and just sits on the bench because he was starting to feel light headed and faint. a minute or two go by and his heart rate is STILL increasing. he wanted to tough it out, and finish the workout but i insisted we stop and call he call his dr. if his heart rate didnt at least level off or start to go down.

to make a long story short, he collapsed when he got home. his mother called an ambulance. when they got there his heart rate was somewhere in the 300 beats per minute range! they had to use a difibulator to stop and restart his heart (only after every medication they tried did NOTHING). he'd be a dead man had the paramedics not got to him when they did.

the official diagnosis was WPW syndrome (google it). he had two heart surgeries-catheter ablations (the first was not 100% successful) and is just starting now to train again (his injection rate was still VERY low up until about 2 weeks ago).

his condidtion was 100% genetic and had nothing to do with juice (he was on test E 500mgs week only - it was his 2nd cycle).

I guess i am sharing this story because the moral of it is that when it comes to your ticker, DO NOT mess around!!!!! be proactive, if you even THINK something MIGHT be wrong, get it checked out. your heart is nothing to take for granted...

Last edited:
I am in a hospital bed as I type. Friday night I started having chest pains. Drove myself to the er. They say that it could be paricarditus (inflammation of heart lining that could be causes by a virus or bacteria. But some of the enzymes that are related to heart damage were slightly elevated. They are doing a heart catheter where they shoot the dye through your veins to find blockage tomorrow. I have been on test and equipois, and I worry that the that the eq has thickened my blood and been part of the problem. I also have a family history of heart problems . Hopefuly its the peticarditus and not any blockage.

GL bro. Did you state your age? Your in my prayers. I have a feeling you will be fine. Better to be safe my friend. Just relax and go along for the ride.

Thanks Rhino . I am 34. My dad had a heart attack at 33 ,died at 49 of heart attack .he smoked and did not exercise . I have been feeling fine last cholesterol was 199 and bp has been normal. I did cardio and worked out all week and felt great. Hopefully there is no blockage .

I'm am starting to believe it has something to do with my caffeine intake. A couple months ago I noticed it. I cut out all caffeine except whatever is in my preworkout(jacked) and never noticed it. I did have a guilty fetish for energy drinks then to. Well thinking a little I had one yesterday. That's when I posted this thread. I am going to see a dr this week but I'm hoping keeping that cut out will continue to keep it away

My problem was paricarditis . A virus attacked the pericardium of my heart. Arteriogram was all clear no blockage or damage. The 3 days in ICU sucked, but praise the Lord there was no heart damage. I do believe I will stay away from equipois from now on. My blood was way way thick.

My problem was paricarditis . A virus attacked the pericardium of my heart. Arteriogram was all clear no blockage or damage. The 3 days in ICU sucked, but praise the Lord there was no heart damage. I do believe I will stay away from equipois from now on. My blood was way way thick.

That is good news considering... Do you take a baby ASA every day? I would start if you dont. Also, Flax oil, Fish oil, garlic oil caps as well... these all will help with clotting. You may bleed a little more with some injections but they do help with clotting time.

Been there before

Back over the 4th of July holiday break in 2009 I was admitted to the ER with so much pain in my lower back and it literally felt like my head was going to pop off of my freaking neck and my heart rate was 140 and bp was if I remeber 202 over 123 so needless to say they were a bit alarmed. Well after going through every test under the sun and being trapped in the ER for 2 days they determined I had kidney stones blocking up parts of my kindeys which then caused a spill over effect to the rest of my body. So it goes to show you how everything is in perfect alignment with everything else in the body. My blood levels were normal so just a fluke as they told me (SOME FLUKE HUH!?!?) and I have learned to pay attention to everything not just my heart :)

Yes I have started taking baby aspirin. Doc also put me on zocor just to be on safe side. I don't think I will do equipois again although it probably had nothing to do with my problem. This happened midway through my cycle . I am wondering if I could just go ahead and. Start. Pct Monday. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Yes I have started taking baby aspirin. Doc also put me on zocor just to be on safe side. I don't think I will do equipois again although it probably had nothing to do with my problem. This happened midway through my cycle . I am wondering if I could just go ahead and. Start. Pct Monday. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I wouldn't just drop everything... if that's what you mean... I would definitely taper for a few weeks and then hit PCT.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws