over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Ace

The Beast

Newbies
Got a question for you all. I'm no stranger to tren ace. I've used it numerous times. The prob is that I'm using a diff tren (extreme synthetics) and it has no smell at all. Any other tren I've used has a certain smell to it and when I pinned it I didn't even get the taste of tren in my mouth. That being said, It is maken me sweat like a whore in church. So, what do you guys think? Legit or bunk?????

Come on. 50 veiws and no help. I know this may be a dumb question to some of you, but I would atleast give my 2 cents to anyone of you. We are all borthers and sisters of the iron. If we don't help each other, then who will????

Never had tren ace Without the "aftertaste" The finajet/finaject
always had that after a pin and they were only 30mg.Any I have used since
do as well.

Last edited:
Got a question for you all. I'm no stranger to tren ace. I've used it numerous times. The prob is that I'm using a diff tren (extreme synthetics) and it has no smell at all. Any other tren I've used has a certain smell to it and when I pinned it I didn't even get the taste of tren in my mouth. That being said, It is maken me sweat like a whore in church. So, what do you guys think? Legit or bunk?????

Its hard to say. Never heard of that brand.

Got same thing going on with QV tren, no after taste. But then again there was none with BD tren hex and that I know was good. i also asked a friend who made his and he said he gets no after taste either. I guess time will tell.

This thread is a little over a month old so it might be mute by now. I've heard that the Tren after taste is more a function of limitations in home brewing. I can't be more specific than that because I don't remember. UGL pharm co's have a little more control than we usually do in our kitchen. I used the IP Tren Hex in the past and had no after taste at all. Within about 4 weeks I was sweating my ass off sleeping in a room, uncovered, skivvies only, with the AC turned down to 64 degrees. So I figure it was working.

This thread is a little over a month old so it might be mute by now. I've heard that the Tren after taste is more a function of limitations in home brewing. I can't be more specific than that because I don't remember. UGL pharm co's have a little more control than we usually do in our kitchen. I used the IP Tren Hex in the past and had no after taste at all. Within about 4 weeks I was sweating my ass off sleeping in a room, uncovered, skivvies only, with the AC turned down to 64 degrees. So I figure it was working.

Your probably right about the thread, and since it is a month old and he hasn't been back complaining about it im guessing its good to go.

But the op did say he was already getting one of the sides and sweating... so hopefully by now the tren is working its magic and melting the fat off of him and making him stronger than a ox.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner