over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Goofy Gym Pics

osiris

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
So i am finishing my latest blast on DC training up and was feeling good about the gains. I had some life circumstnaces change in the middle of the blast and while i kept beating the log book and eating what i needed to, i didn't have the bandwidth to complete all the cardio i wanted to balance out the food intake. SOOOOOO, i got a tad bit smooth. I cleaned my diet up monday, running this diet for four weeks and figuring out where i stand and if i want to jump into a show. I have a torn pec so who knows, i might still do one.

My girl is on a cruise with her family this week so i took these myself(for her), i will post up some better ones and some leg pics next week. The one arm pic is me taking IGF-DES pre-workout. The pumps i get from this product and i believe the gains are really unreal. I gotta give PP props for great products.https://picasaweb.google.com/102244230562895723156/Pictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCIub8d3RnonnoQE#5579849920381400514

https://picasaweb.google.com/102244230562895723156/Pictures?authkey=Gv1sRgCIub8d3RnonnoQE#5579849878165466498

**broken link removed**

Stocky ass mofo.

Looking solid bro.

Glad to hear more positive feedback on the DES also.

looking pretty good for being smooth

Great job...

Looking swole O, great job

You're smooth? I'm a fat bastard then.

You're huge.

How tall and what's your weight?

Wow..

lookin thick man and not all that smooth either, shoulders and arms are sick !

You're huge.

How tall and what's your weight?

5'6.5". The scale says 232. I dont feel huge at all.

I firmly maintain that a lot of it was the pump from PP's IGF1-DES=-)

lookin thick man and not all that smooth either, shoulders and arms are sick !

Thanks thor! Appreciate it, i love the dc training. I swear nothing has ever put as much muscle on me in a short period of time.

I have been combining that with a pretty protein heavy diet(between 400-500 grams depending on the day) and crbs timed around my workout. Strength has been going up, bodyfat hasn't crept up TOO much.....i am really thinking that i want to try a show again this year. Only problem is the torn pec.

A couple words comes to mind when seeing your pics.

Fucking jacked!

Damn man you look awesome.

You look great. That product must be good judging by your arms :cool:

lookin thick bro

Yoked!

Swole as hell man, I wish my "smooth" looked like like that!

Also, are you hitting both heads when you pin the IGF?

damn O.... just seen these now! your full as hell bro! Awesome

damn O.... just seen these now! your full as hell bro! Awesome

thanks guys=-)

Z, when you say both heads, what do you mean? In the biceps? If thats what you mean, yes. If you are asking about triceps, then i hit all 3 but normally just the rear. It is a sad sad weak bodypart for me!

I think the igf des has really helped my arms come up. For the money i cannot think of much else that gives you the bang for the buck. I mean you get some great workouts, increased strength, you get leaner, you can bring up lagging bodyparts(subjective, i know). I gotta thank plang and bboy for turning me onto it. I read bboy's original post a while ago(it was a few months back the first run with it, before the cecil log) and he loved it so much i HAD to try it.

I am getting ready to give things a serious run here. I will post up a log. i am going to put my pics up from november when i switched back over to the dark side till now and then i am going to make a run into a possible show in august, so i will keep the log the entire time.

thanks guys=-)

Z, when you say both heads, what do you mean? In the biceps? If thats what you mean, yes. If you are asking about triceps, then i hit all 3 but normally just the rear. It is a sad sad weak bodypart for me!

I think the igf des has really helped my arms come up. For the money i cannot think of much else that gives you the bang for the buck. I mean you get some great workouts, increased strength, you get leaner, you can bring up lagging bodyparts(subjective, i know). I gotta thank plang and bboy for turning me onto it. I read bboy's original post a while ago(it was a few months back the first run with it, before the cecil log) and he loved it so much i HAD to try it.

I am getting ready to give things a serious run here. I will post up a log. i am going to put my pics up from november when i switched back over to the dark side till now and then i am going to make a run into a possible show in august, so i will keep the log the entire time.

Thanks for the answer O, I should have clarified! But yeah I meant in the bi's. Are you strictly trying to bring your arms up or injecting all over?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws