over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New substance replacing gh

red5150

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Really?? Is like the nandrolone Merriman tested positive for because he bought supplements at the GNC, or Palmeiro the stanozolol in his B12?
Latest PED gives sports deer-in-headlights look - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Latest PED gives sports deer-in-headlights look
Dan Wetzel

By Dan Wetzel, Yahoo! Sports 12 hours, 50 minutes ago

Deer antlers? Yes, deer antlers.

They harvest the so-called velvet antler (a soft coating that covers deer antlers) in New Zealand, freeze-dry it and then grind it into a powder. It then gets shipped to the United States, where it gets put into either capsules or liquid extracts that can become a simple mouth spray. You can buy it for $68 a bottle.

For the elite athlete, experts say it’s essentially a human growth hormone, one of the substances organized sports is trying to keep out. The difference here is deer antlers are natural, not synthetic, and properly discovering it in a test falls somewhere between extremely challenging to virtually impossible.

Bengals safety Roy Williams says he uses the mouth spray "all the time."
(Joe Robbins/Getty Images)

Best anyone can figure, first you need to run a blood test (which leagues such as the NFL or Major League Baseball don’t do). Then you need to run a blood test at the exact proper time. Otherwise, nothing comes up.

“You can find it,” Jonathan Danaceau, a director at a World Doping Agency approved lab, said. “But saying whether this is synthetic or natural is hard to determine. It’s only detectable in blood, and most anti-doping tests are done in urine.”

It’s a loophole for the athlete – turning drug tests into intelligence tests. You have to be stupid to fail one. The benefits of deer antler – or more specifically the substance IGF-1 that comes from it – are clear. IGF-1 is banned by everyone.

“It’s one of the proteins that is increased in human growth hormone … it’s considered performance-enhancing,” Danaceau said.

“It’s similar to HGH in that it aids in recovery. It helps build tissue, and strengthen tissue – more than you can ever do by training alone. Any preparation that is not naturally occurring is banned. Taking IGF-1 through deer antler is banned as well.”

So it’s banned, but difficult to detect, which leaves sports leagues in a quandary.

How the heck do you stop this?

“I use the spray all the time,” Bengals safety Roy Williams said. “Two to three times a day. My body felt good after using it. I did feel a difference.”

Williams never tested positive for anything. Considering various NFL assistant coaches, including new Oakland Raiders head coach Hue Jackson have been associated with a company that admits shipping it to NFL players, it stands to reason the stuff is all over the league.

The NFL wants to claim it is fighting performance-enhancing drugs. A look around any locker room will tell you there are more than a few holes in the system. Guys will do pretty much anything to play in the NFL – the money, the fame, the competition. Now this?

The NFL is already in the collective bargaining fight of its life – you want to put blood testing on the table with the Players’ Association? Who even knows if this stuff is all that bad? Cheating is cheating but, maybe some of this stuff shouldn’t be considered cheating. If it can’t be enforced, why not make it legal for all?

Besides, the NFL is a brutal sport and recovering each week so you can get back on the field is a major part of it. If spraying ground up deer antler into your mouth helps, are we supposed to be outraged? Don’t you want players to recover from injuries?

Fans don’t seem to care what NFL players take – the game, in and of itself, is a health risk. Only the most naïve believe it’s clean anyway.

Yet according to Nielsen, a remarkable 53.2 million people watched the end of the New York Jets-New England Patriots game Sunday. That’s essentially one in every six Americans, babies included.

And while there is an inherent unfair advantage if one player keeps staying healthy while another doesn’t, what we haven’t seen in the NFL is what plagued baseball – over the top performances.

Some fans aren’t comfortable with players coming along and suddenly slugging 20 percent more home runs than anyone ever had. Since no one is suddenly throwing a football 100 yards in the air or rushing for 3,000 or kicking 80-yard field goals, it’s easy to overlook.

Ray Lewis(notes) is linked to this controversy through text messages with a supplier. Here’s guessing most fans will just shrug. Or laugh. The meanest linebacker of this generation might be playing with Bambi in him?

Some will actually applaud the resourcefulness of a veteran prolonging his career; after all, the game is more exciting with Ray Lewis in it.

If this was Albert Pujols, the reaction might be different. Or maybe at this point it won’t. Baseball doesn’t take blood tests either. IGF-1 can make the punishment of the season easier though. It’s the same for the NBA or NHL.

This is the new challenge for the leagues, the next level for those looking to circumvent the rules.

It’s “natural.” It’s easy – no messy needles. It’s secretive, no accomplices to shoot you up who can one day turn on you (right, Roger Clemens?). It’s effective, essentially HGH without the risk, because you probably aren’t getting caught.

Freeze-dried, ground up, liquid extract, New Zealand velvet deer antlers. That’s the level the athletes will go to gain an advantage. Anyone got any good ideas how far the leagues have to go to stop it?

yes they almost surely injecting IGF-des and IGF-rh both short acting IGFs that are out in a few hours. So unless they are surprised in the weight room or at home they good to go with those drugs too.

A couple years ago I read up on deer antler (velvet) and remain skeptical that it can actually increase our levels high enough that we'd experience anything significant.

It's cheap as all heck **broken link removed**

<$20 for a 1 month supply. So say a full day's worth comes to 80-90ng at the recommended serving. Because they put it in ng, we have no freakin clue what that would equate to in iu since IU is the international agreed upon standard per that substances biological effect. So we would need an exact conversion of IGF-1 iu to ng. There is no simple math. So you could be getting the equivalent of 0.5iu or 0.005iu per serving. Anyways, if it actually was effective, it would cost more than $20 for a month supply. Lame.

Igf-1 mainly comes in 1 mg bottles. This is equivalent to 1000 mcgs (micrograms) and 1,000,000 nanograms. So 90 nanograms is less than 1/10 of a microgram. Personally I inject anywhere between 20-40mcg of IGF-1 and also IGF-2. They must be going through a lot of bottles!

I just read over a companies website that sells this deer antler product(was directed to the site through a membership site owned by someone who is well known for "whisleblowing" about companies that are ripping people off and listing reputable companies you can trust) as only a spray for a reason and is not cheap.
So i searched other deer antler products and read there websites and found alot of things to be the same except the first product had one difference that stood out that i couldnt find on any other product sites.
This company explains how important and expensive it is that they only utilize*copied from website* The tips (top 3%) and upper third (30%) of the antler (which contains 10 to 20 times higher concentrations of most nutrients than the bottom two thirds. NOTE: Most of the rare and super nutrients are found only in the tip. Most antler products do not contain the nutrients found in the tips, as the tips are too expensive and too rare to be added to these products.

FYI: The total weight of all the tips from one antler harvest constitutes LESS than one percent of the total harvest. Much less than one percent. Therefore, 99+% of all antler products sold in the world contain the bottom 99% of antler velvet. It is something to think about.

PATENTED PROCESS - The company that supplies raw materials for ***** VELVET produces the only product in the world that uses two patented processes, with each one delivering ten times more nutrients than regular processed velvet products (for a total 100 times more potency than others).

1) Patented extract that removes the non-beneficial ash and fibrous material. (This makes the raw material at least ten times more potent.)

2) Patented liposomal delivery system (sprays into the mouth) for a 95 plus percent absorption in less than one minute, keeping the vital nutrients intact. This is at least 10 times greater absorption than powders, capsules, tablets, or liquid antler velvet products.*end of copy*

I have not tried this product yet, so i cant say personaly if it works or not. The website does remark many times how beneficial there product is for bodybuilders.
Like the many other competitor sites, they also have a roledex of celebrities, proffesional and collegiete athletes, doctors etc using there product with success.

I will definatly report back after trying out this product. I didnt put the website or name of product so people dont think im trying to promote it.

these nfl guys are probably on so much juice and gh its a joke. i bet 90% of them eat like shit and go out drinking 3-4x a week,,,,must be nice to be rich:rolleyes:

Orchic powder...lol

That remind me of those orchic powder (ground-up bull testicles) pills... LMFAO :action-s:

I just read over a companies website that sells this deer antler product(was directed to the site through a membership site owned by someone who is well known for "whisleblowing" about companies that are ripping people off and listing reputable companies you can trust) as only a spray for a reason and is not cheap.
So i searched other deer antler products and read there websites and found alot of things to be the same except the first product had one difference that stood out that i couldnt find on any other product sites.
This company explains how important and expensive it is that they only utilize*copied from website* The tips (top 3%) and upper third (30%) of the antler (which contains 10 to 20 times higher concentrations of most nutrients than the bottom two thirds. NOTE: Most of the rare and super nutrients are found only in the tip. Most antler products do not contain the nutrients found in the tips, as the tips are too expensive and too rare to be added to these products.

FYI: The total weight of all the tips from one antler harvest constitutes LESS than one percent of the total harvest. Much less than one percent. Therefore, 99+% of all antler products sold in the world contain the bottom 99% of antler velvet. It is something to think about.

PATENTED PROCESS - The company that supplies raw materials for ***** VELVET produces the only product in the world that uses two patented processes, with each one delivering ten times more nutrients than regular processed velvet products (for a total 100 times more potency than others).

1) Patented extract that removes the non-beneficial ash and fibrous material. (This makes the raw material at least ten times more potent.)

2) Patented liposomal delivery system (sprays into the mouth) for a 95 plus percent absorption in less than one minute, keeping the vital nutrients intact. This is at least 10 times greater absorption than powders, capsules, tablets, or liquid antler velvet products.*end of copy*

I have not tried this product yet, so i cant say personaly if it works or not. The website does remark many times how beneficial there product is for bodybuilders.
Like the many other competitor sites, they also have a roledex of celebrities, proffesional and collegiete athletes, doctors etc using there product with success.

I will definatly report back after trying out this product. I didnt put the website or name of product so people dont think im trying to promote it.

did you ever try it?

I just became aware of this product and made this post yesterday. So no, i have not tried it yet. I plan on purchasing a bottle and documenting the results. I will post on here what i experience if there is an interest. If no interest then i wont take up space with a thread on it.

did you ever try it?

these nfl guys are probably on so much juice and gh its a joke. i bet 90% of them eat like shit and go out drinking 3-4x a week and fuck several prositutes,,,,must be nice to be rich:rolleyes:
Sounds good to me

I just became aware of this product and made this post yesterday. So no, i have not tried it yet. I plan on purchasing a bottle and documenting the results. I will post on here what i experience if there is an interest. If no interest then i wont take up space with a thread on it.

heck I was gonna try the NOW product ..it's only 20 bucks...yea I am interested in seeing the results...

I used this stuff back in the early 90s late 80s cant remember exactly. I like vandyl sulfate better. They also came out with a few other products around this time that were popular.

Like inosine or somethinga also tetrus tribulerlous I think it was supposed to be from some russian company. My hot stuff and vandyl sulfate and andro products were far better.

Good luck seems like they are trying to remarket a old product. MM

i remember eating a ton of vanadyl sulfate...crazy vascularity...some of the old school supps we grew up on were quite interesting

I used this stuff back in the early 90s late 80s cant remember exactly. I like vandyl sulfate better. They also came out with a few other products around this time that were popular.

Like inosine or somethinga also tetrus tribulerlous I think it was supposed to be from some russian company. My hot stuff and vandyl sulfate and andro products were far better.

Good luck seems like they are trying to remarket a old product. MM

What was that name of that company using a Russian name was it Atlekia? They were the ones with the Derr Antler stuff and a few others maybe mumie-which I wrote about a few months ago.

Vanadyl PH was the bomb...by Sportpharma, and their fatburner capsule..

Personally I am a skeptic. If it were only so "easy." Would like to see some legitimate blood work done on this and then I would be more open.

these nfl guys are probably on so much juice and gh its a joke. i bet 90% of them eat like shit and go out drinking 3-4x a week,,,,must be nice to be rich:rolleyes:

that's would I would do.

fame + unlimited supply of pussy + millionaire status + adoring fans = winning

What was that name of that company using a Russian name was it Atlekia? They were the ones with the Derr Antler stuff and a few others maybe mumie-which I wrote about a few months ago.

Vanadyl PH was the bomb...by Sportpharma, and their fatburner capsule..

I loved Sportspharmas' Vanadyl PH....wonder why they stopped selling it? I knew a lot of guys that used and loved the product. Is there a vanadyl product similar to the Sportspharma Vanadyl?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131