over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent content by hoodstark

1. hoodstark

What are you watching on Netflix?

Messiah is on another level good.
  2. hoodstark

For those that get anxiety

The way anxiety was described to me was an attempt to control. We get concerned about things often out of our control and trick ourselves to believe that by worrying about them we are being productive in solving the worry. If we become aware and sit with the feelings of anxiety it can help...
  3. hoodstark

NJ/NY bloodwork

thanks for response. I’ll have to call them and find out because the page where you view available tests is 404 error page not found.
  4. hoodstark

NJ/NY bloodwork

Hi gentlemen. Does anyone have a work around for ordering bloodwork without having to visit the doc in NJ/NY? All companies that allow you to order bloodwork online restrict it for 3 states (nj/ny/ri). I would like the ability for in-depth bloodwork done qtrly without having to visit the doc...
  5. hoodstark

HPTA shutdown

I have a few cycles under my belt but no lnger wish to continue to shut down HPTA and try and rebound it; to young and I want to have kids. I have read through tons of articles and I can't seem to find a consise conclusion. Are there any anabolics that do NOT shu down HPTA at all? IF not...
  6. hoodstark

Severe Joint Pain

Well I delt with the pain and having no explanation for it as long as I could. Now I turn to the brain trust known as prof muscle. I've been lifting for a good 6 years, and at the young age of 24 I have joint pain that could be described as blinding. Knees and wrists ache and throb. I...
  7. hoodstark

Lifting Music

Fellas, Most of us have no say over what music is played in the gym. This being said I'm sure everyone has some favorite lifting songs that pump them up. Just wanted to hear a few of youz guys favorites. My top 3: 1. Rob Zombie - Let the bodies hit the floor 2. Jay-Z & Eminem - Renegade 3...
  8. hoodstark

HELP HELP HELP

I am slightly panicking because my hushmail account has been suddenly deactivated for no reason. Somehow leads me to think "someone" got into the account. Please any advice.
  9. hoodstark

Albuterol & breathlessness

I have recently switched over from clenbuterol to albuterol because of the horrible sides I was experiencing with clen (headaches, cramps, wheezing). After 12 days at 12mg/day I was getting okay results with little sides. Yesterday I performed multiple sets of high rep-low rest-medium weight...
  10. hoodstark

Stanozolol decanoate

Any one know whats up with this stuff?
  11. hoodstark

Clen and Drug Tests Q&A

Say an individual was going to recieve a job at a prestigous investment bank and they were going to be drug tested. This individual is knowledgable and experience with most "BB agents" because of personal experience over many years and close knit of the same types of individuals. My question...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
testboner2