over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. M

Josh Gordon

Why would any team pick him up.
  2. M

Where to get movies for free

I looked here but maybe I am blind , but I can not find any good movies sites where I can download the torrents. I use to get any movie , music , book and even magazines from a site some of you may have used or heard of it Kickass . This site was the best until the guy who ran it was taken down...
  3. M

Dumbell workouts

Right now all i have is a set of the power blocks (from 2.5 to 90 lbs) , also a treadmill , elliptical machine, and Olympic straight bar and (2) 45lbs. plates . I wanted to know if anybody had any out of the normal workouts , i could add to change it up.
  4. M

Promoted and losing weight

I have been promoted at my job, and now i don't get a sit down lunch time anymore. I am on my feet for 9 to 10 hours a time 5 days a week also it is night shift too. I have been doing this for almost 2 months . How do i or what can i do to stop losing weight. Starting weight was 188 and now i'm...
  5. M

Nasser's tell all book

Is it out and where can i find it, if anyone has seen where let me know.
  6. M

Expiration Date

I have some dvd's that say good until 12/17/2010 is this a do not use or a guideline. Does this stuff real go bad or should i use it up .. Sust and test.
  7. M

Truck Drivers

Wanted to make sure about the d.o.t. drug testing the only things that show up are the same as any other drug screen (all rec drugs , alcohol) , as i know a steroid test is very costly this will not be tested for right.
  8. M

Women using HCG for weight loss

My wife knows everything i have used to build , bloat and cut my body up with, she works at a obgyn doctors office. One of the doctors is doing study on HCG shots for women. Two women have been doing this for some time and have lost 30lbs combined. Not sure how there diets or workouts look or...
  9. M

Currency Trading

Does anyone do this or know of it. I heard an ad on this , but need to do some research. It is something where you buy and sell foreign currency and sell it for a profit. Anyone have more info or advice
  10. M

Black Friday Sale

Black Friday is a joke on us. Retails say everything is on sale , if the stuff was priced right in the first place it would sell and they would make money. So why only make it a day and not week or a month. You can cut deals on cars, houses but everything else is here is the price take it or...
  11. M

Working at a outside gym chain not possible anymore

Due to unforseen chances, i have to cancel my Golds memberships due to economy cut back. I still have everything else (like ,cars and bills), i want to try to get some basic gear put in my garage. i would like to stay around old school maybe a smith machine and i would love a set of those...
  12. M

Where will he end up

Anyone have any thoughts on where Mike Vick will end up signing. I think he will end up out in San Fran.
  13. M

Not sure on answer

A friend of mine wanted to know if he was to change from his past cycles of test e of 500mg a week to 375mg can he still expect to gain . He does good at the 500mg from what i can tell , I told him i would think he would still gain just not as much or as fast as he did with past cycles. Which...
  14. M

Moving On

I after 8 years i finally am leaving my job. No fault of my own the economy is bad and i have been laid off for the past 8 1/2 months. Now starts the job hunt when i finish my schooling. Everything should be ok for a while since the buyout the company gave me is alittle over than 1 years pay and...
  15. M

Allergy Meds

Does anyone know if you take allergy meds on a daily basis like Allegra - D can that have any negative effects while on a cycle. By negatives i'm refering to slowing or even stopping weight gain ( lean mass , water weight , bloat) or strength gains .
  16. M

24 hours later

The past two injections i've done were done in my quads, the problem is around 24 hours later i get crazy pain around my knee and it is sore as hell. Anyone else have this happen, the reason i ask is i always pin in the glutes but wanted to mix it up diffrent this go around. It gets alittle...
  17. M

Not Hungry

I don't understand this. I am not dieting far from it but i'm not hungry at all and when i do eat i can only stand alittle bit of food at a time. I am currently doing the following: 50 mg of BD d-bol a day 500mg sustamed 250 a week 400 maxibold 200 (eq) a week 1ml synthelamin every 3 or 4 days...
  18. M

Mixing these

Can i mix synthelamin appetite stimulator in the same shot as test enan and eq , or does it need to go by itself. I'm looking to up the calorie intake as much as possible .
  19. M

Broccoli & Cheese Mini Quiches

Got this from a friend 1 tsp olive oil 1.5 cups chopped broccoli 2/3 cup low fat cheddar cheese 1 cup greek style yogurt 1 whole egg 1 tsp oregano 1/4 tsp sea salt fresh ground pepper Preheat oven to 350 spray 10 cups of muffin tray with olive oil spray Heat oil in skillet, add broccoli for 5...
  20. M

P90X

I keep seeing this ad for it , my friend says it worked for a co worker of his, has anyone else seen anyone who actually used it or used it for their self my wife is bugging the hell out of me to get it for her.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgeled8