over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. Bio

American Media LLC Sells Mr. Olympia and Muscle & Fitness

Arnold Classic 2019 Results & Prize Money Brandon Curry, $130,000 William Bonac, $75,000 Luke Sandoe, $30,000 Cedric McMillan, $50,000 Roelly Winklaar, $15,000 Steve Kuclo, $10,000 There is other prize money too, Best Poser, etc. I'm surprised the Arnold doesn't give out more prize money...
  2. Bio

It would have been interesting if Arnold had bought it! I wonder if he was approached and/or thought about it?
  3. Bio

Chad Nicholls Fires Back - UNCENSORED

It's nice to see bodybuilders getting some attention. Issues like dead bodybuilders isn't a great subject. Hopefully he interviews more successful bodybuilders, like he did with Dorian.
  4. Bio

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/american-media-llc-announces-sale-of-mr-olympia-and-muscle--fitness-301005362.html
  5. Bio

is competing worth it?

If that were the case, then the sport of bodybuilding would disappear. No one starts out making any money. Well, these days you can have a social media following and there are ways associated with that where money can be made but old time bodybuilding and even up to now getting into this sport...
  6. Bio

Gym Life and Overcoming Adversity

It's great that you turned to and returned to the gym!
  7. Bio

WOW! This is where a passion to return safely to working out is incredibly helpful. Is your PV real PV or just elevated readings from AAS? How many levels of the neck do they want to fuse? It sounds like you have the right perspective. I know it's not easy at times.
  8. Bio

I re-edited my original post. I saw Dtropin's post and I can't believe I forgot to list that I had a fractured T6 vertebrae in late Oct or early Nov of 2015. They think it was a stress fracture resulting from the lumbar fusion and the cervical fusion. It was the only thing the doctors could...
  9. Bio

That's a lot to go through! Just one of those is a lot let alone multiple very serious issues. Congrats on your resolve and understanding how important the gym is and making it back yourself!! When I saw that you listed Thoracic injury, I forgot to list that I had a fractured T6 vertebrae in...
  10. Bio

is competing worth it?

I think it's all very personal. Why does anybody do anything. If you TRULY enjoy it, continue. If the passion has faded then step away for a bit, possibly for good. Only time will tell. If there's something else your time would be better spent doing, only you would know what that is.
  11. Bio

Introducing myself back to the group.

Welcome! Glad you're back to the iron!! That's tough to suddenly lose a year like that. Check out this thread... https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/gym-life-and-overcoming-adversity.164286/
  12. Bio

I don't know where you came up with that. Couldn't disagree more. The gym is the fountain of youth and there's nothing wrong bettering one's self whether it's physically and/or mentally.
  13. Bio

I'm not built like the monsters on here. After each surgery it was harder and harder to keep my size up. That said, at almost 51 now, that doesn't need to be a priority. I'm 5'10" and I was a little over 240lbs at one time. Some of the big surgeries happened and I was able to hold 230lbs up...
  14. Bio

FrancisK I'm glad to hear that the gym kept you afloat after you found out your wife had cheated on you. Like I said, this thread isn't just about physical hurdles. Something like that can knock a person down and really take a mental/emotional toll. Life's hurdles come in all forms.
  15. Bio

You would be surprised. People that don't know me can't tell. My neck has the most fusions, C4-T1 but I have enough movement to look regular doing everyday things. It has its limitations but I appear normal. The L4-s1 fusion is not as limiting as one might think.
  16. Bio

Question for the guys that have had shoulder replacement surgery. How has that affected your workout? What limitations do you have now? I have a friend who's in his 60's, needs one but is afraid to get it done. He thinks he won't be able to train anymore.
  17. Bio

Many of us have had to overcome adversity and find our way back to the gym. For me it's been lifelong spine issues and a cancer diagnosis. Concreteguy and Little Slice have each had a recent brush with death. Swiper and his spine issues and Stumpy with his spine and other issues and the list...
  18. Bio

Oral AAS Dosing

That can't be answered until you state what your bodybuilding goal is. So, what are your goals and do you compete?
  19. Bio

Tren Stomach Sides: SOLVED

If you have to take all of that to help with side effects, then it's not worth using Tren. Try Trest (MENT) instead.
  20. Bio

introducing myself

Sorry to hear about the tragedy. There's no asking for Sponsors. You need to read the forum rules!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
T.Summerhays