over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. muscle96ss

Pissing throughout the night 😡

A prescription med called Myrbetriq made a huge difference for me. I live in AZ so I drink a shitload of water, especially in the summer time.
  2. muscle96ss

Gym Life and Overcoming Adversity

At 54, unless you have some severe meniscus damage or some other structural laxity, I wouldn't waste my time with the ACL(tore mine at age 50).
  3. muscle96ss

Variation in serum Creatinine through the years

When it comes to people with more muscle than normal folk, Cystatin C is way more reliable than creatinine. When it comes to the kidneys you don't want to fuck around and better to be safe than sorry. Make sure you get bloodwork frequently. If you notice it trending upwards then demand and an...
  4. muscle96ss

little side effect of taking test..

There's your answer!
  5. muscle96ss

Variation in serum Creatinine through the years

Several years ago I was questioning on the effects of Deca on the kidneys and I found some studies that showed some degenerative changes to the kidneys via biopsy as well as a slight increase in creatinine. I don't remember the specifics.
  6. muscle96ss

Tendinitis

Where specifically in the elbow and what movements/actions cause pain?
  7. muscle96ss

Need help with my thryoid

Simple solution, doctors need to be educated on bio-identicals like Naturethroid and Armour Thyroid that contain both T4 and T3 along with T2 and T1. When you can replicate nature and give the body what its meant to have; there is no reason not to.
  8. muscle96ss

TRT gurus promoting High E2

This is why I love this board!!! We have so many intelligent members that have an understanding on a level that just blows my mind!!!!
  9. muscle96ss

Based on what you are saying of high rT3 and low free T3, it makes sense that she has symptoms of hypo and also makes sense that adding T4 did not help; as the lack of T4 is not the issue here. You need to see a doctor that actually understands the thyroid and can figure out why she has such...
  10. muscle96ss

What bp med protocols are all you Professionalmuscle OG’s on these days?

Just leave it blank and check the "no" box on all the questions; been ordering from them for decades and never had an issue.
  11. muscle96ss

I am on 80mg Telmisartan along with 50mg Metoprolol ER and 12.5 mg HCTZ. I hate beta blockers, which Metoprolol is, but I don't have a choice at the moment. If you don't want any more muscle, tendon or ligament injuries then my best advice is to quit getting older!! I was relatively injury until...
  12. muscle96ss

Telmisartan, its kidney protective and supposed to have anti-aging properties. You can get it cheap from the same place in India you probably got the others(guessing ADC). It the only BP med I have ever taken without a million side effects. But everyone is different and the key is finding one...
  13. muscle96ss

PCT and HPTA recovery: Toremifene vs Clomid

Let me add to my previous post; I actually had this same argument with a friend a couple months ago who was dead set on restarting his natural flow again after many years of AAS use. When I told him that at his age he would be better going on TRT he refused to believe me and used his bloodwork...
  14. muscle96ss

PCT and HPTA recovery: Toremifene vs Clomid

I understand what you are saying and yes Clomid will raise Test levels, but by what mechanism? Once you understand the mechanism you realize that it is still an artificial signal and has nothing to do with your natural system re-starting. So while your test levels will be raised while taking...
  15. muscle96ss

Many people that take only T4 see a significant difference when adding a small amount of T3. T3 is the active component of thyroid and for some reason some people don't have good conversion from T4 to T3 for various reasons. Actually using a bioidentical combination like Armour thyroid...
  16. muscle96ss

NFL Playoffs

Gotta agree, Maholmes is just on another planet; that is the kind of guy you can build a championship team around!
  17. muscle96ss

NFL Playoffs

You realize he is only 24 y/o and this is his 3rd year in the NFL and only 2nd as a full-time starter?
  18. muscle96ss

NFL Playoffs

People can say what they want about TN, but the fact is the last game of the season they went into Houston and whipped their ass to secure a playoff spot. Then the next week they went into New England and shocked the Pats. Then this week they went into Baltimore and whipped the Ravens. You don't...
  19. muscle96ss

Will anybody make the LBA's again

Check out Liquacel, Pro-Stat Max, or LPS; all 3 have glycerine.
  20. muscle96ss

Best AAS for heart health?

Actually, if his HPTA is too suppressed to regain a good natural testosterone level; then his heart, lipids, and overall health will be much better on TRT than on nothing. When I say TRT, there is no set dosage, it should be based on routine bloodwork and handled by a medical profressional who...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
T.Summerhays