over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. get it in ya

is competing worth it?

Say that to the guys that competed the whole 15 years you took off from competing🙂. The break and rest might of helped your mind
  2. get it in ya

Another hematocrit/hemoglobin thread

Clearly age has something to do with it rising right? I will be 42 soon and never had any issues. All the guys I see having issues seem to be in there late 30’s, 40’s and 50’s. Thoughts on this?
  3. get it in ya

thank you brother. I never had a problem with test only, I agree the drol raised it fast, deca and eq didn’t help. I will go with 150 test and see in 3 months. My days are over messing around, sucks getting older lol
  4. get it in ya

thank you brother! 20 is the cut off for them. I agree my hemoglobin is way to high, I don’t like that at all. I gave blood last week and will do 150mg test each week. I was running 800 test, 450 deca, 450 EQ, 50mg anadrol. I wonder why my hemoglobin was high:oops:(joking)
  5. get it in ya

I took a baby aspirin for 10 years, about 6 months ago my dr told me stop taking it because they have done studies and benefits are not great. Those were not his exact words but he told me to stop taking it
  6. get it in ya

thank you. I recently just had my hematocrit at 55, highest it’s ever been. Highest it’s ever been was 53 and that was one time, it’s usually around 50. The only thing I changed was I stopped taking my daily aspirin. I know it’s unlikely it made a difference but I am curious if it went higher...
  7. get it in ya

whats the thoughts about baby aspirin? does it help?
  8. get it in ya

a friend told me it will drop hemoglobin a point, not sure if its true
  9. get it in ya

is competing worth it?

The thread should stop at bboy post, perfectly said!!!
  10. get it in ya

is competing worth it?

as far as money this is not a good sport, unless your a top guy. Obviously some guys are smart and will do better financially than others but over all not good
  11. get it in ya

is competing worth it?

I have seen many friends compete, miserable, selfish, ruin relationships and happiness. My opinion is for what? A plastic trophy? Some pictures? Of course I understand it’s a hobby and if it makes you happy continue like bboy said. But everyone I have seen compete had no business trying. Most...
  12. get it in ya

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

why dont you just order enough from a good source here that will last you a couple years? instead of risking your life? lol
  13. get it in ya

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

they are backed by pm so that means you should trust them? trusting a source is on us not pm. guaranteed sponsors are backed by pm, the rest are not. stick around
  14. get it in ya

CHINA laws MEGATHREAD

That’s your fault for using a source that can’t be trusted
  15. get it in ya

High Dosage Thread

just ridiculous!! Years and years of building muscle mass:oops:
  16. get it in ya

High Dosage Thread

same here, never use them. Tried them and they make me feel awful. All the guys I know take them and don’t do regular bloodwork, stupid
  17. get it in ya

High Dosage Thread

Years ago I did have a bright idea of injecting a bottle of test on a Sunday, 2,500mg. Bloody noses for 3 days strait, didn’t try that again
  18. get it in ya

High Dosage Thread

Thank you bio. Great idea for thread. The real professional muscle never went over 2 grams a week but might get there soon 800 test 450 deca 450 eq 2iu gh Will add 50mg of anadrol daily soon
  19. get it in ya

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

come on don’t start with that. Obviously this is just heart breaking, don’t stretch my words like it’s not heart breaking. It’s just awful, that is so obvious to anyone. But did you cry many times yesterday? That’s all I meant. Don’t tell me many guys on this board actually cried, like tears...
  20. get it in ya

Kobe Bryant dead in helicopter crash

okay your right. I was crying all day, I am a mess.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
T.Summerhays