over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Search results

1. cm

Advice about handling gym drama, slander, negativity

Quick backstory like 7 or 8 gyms ago, originally met a bodybuilder who was having success on the local level. At the time I had never competed. He wasnt a great guy at first meet, and that remains true. "He" always thought, he was the caliber of dexter jackson, yet never competed on a national...
  2. cm

o expo stage streaming video, ustream etc

anybody know of any coverage, personal recordings, yobutube uploads etc play by play is ok but I cannot stand the negativity from the OP and the bullshit comments about the best physiques in the world: being picked apart and say they look like shit esp coming today with WP MP and Classic...
  3. cm

CHI wings of srength

This weekend IFBB and NPC show Lots of pro members from Promuscle competing=very well represented Good luck to : John (mountiandog) Shelby Brad (bboy) Thomas (lenny) Jamie (anthrogeek) Freak1976 (paulo) :headbang: If i forgot anyone< please put it up and your well wishes pro or amatuer or...
  4. cm

interantional Anabolics journey to break some new ground

International Anabolics and myself have teamed up for the remainder of the contest season to see if I can do something unique that hasnt been done before. I am planning on competing nationally in bodybuilding nd physique in the same national show, with one show on thurs and the other fri the...
  5. cm

physique and bodybuilding

Has anyone done themselves, or heard of any competitor doing a national show in both bodybuilding and physique in the same show? Possibly with them being on different days, has it been done? I tried to discover, but I have yet to find anyone to do so. Not saying someone might not be worthy...
  6. cm

Prep Coach Carousel

I wanted to get some feedback from people who hired/fired coaches and coaches themselves. how do you handle the swapping? the firing? I am in the middle of a horrendously stressful situation over a client who is trying their hand at the national level for the first time after a amazingly...
  7. cm

master's nat explanation

prejudging ran through really fast yesterday for mbb wasnt very long between age divisions, so if you crossed over, not long before you got on stage again Here is one problem I see, and cannot figure out men 35+ LHW 2 nd place stoil Stolov 8th Bryan Hoydic @ 30 minutes later Men 40+ LHW...
  8. cm

times are changing. bodybuilding vs physique

Capriese Murray now http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/newgallery/DSC_9270_HZUDDONKUJ.jpg then http://www.fitnesspont.hu/mass-shop/picture_gallery/Capriese_Murray/Capriese_Murray_021.jpg what is happening to our sport? thoughts? not disrespecting physique by any means, but someone who has reached...
  9. cm

Master's/Collegiate Nationals: Who's going/competing

Last Number I heard was 750 competitors. Very quite on the board and other social media about who's competing and the divisions they are in/predictions etc. Just curious who's in from around here, or who has friends/clients in the show LHW 35+ for me(looking forward to the whopping I...
  10. cm

7 weeks from mast nats

put this thread in judges section, only there are not too many judges around anymore. So.....critique, bash etc trying to get tighter of course as we go
  11. cm

7 weeks out master's nats

any advice, critique etc I am trying to get sharper as the weeks go by of course
  12. cm

ostarine chaser

ergopep's ostarine is great, but I cannot come up with something that helps get the taste out of the subjects mouths after administration. lingering aftertaste is the one and only hiccup with the findings, but i have been trying to find viable solutions for it. right now diet rite pop is doing...
  13. cm

Come back for the night show and take your ass beating

Cannot stand something that bothers me more then any judging discrepancies or stereotypes. Assholes who show up for prejudging, then dont get the callouts they want and leave They dont come back because........... why??????????????? Everyone else now gets placings they should not, trophies are...
  14. cm

Meat glue

Meat Glue (Transglutaminase): The Meat Industry’s Dirty Secret | Green Prophet why, why do I read this stuff hey wait, that's where the good ammino's come form to right. .(see pic)
  15. cm

Chris Bruce, Transgender Bodybuilder, Competes As A Woman 20 Years After Doing It As

why do my clients send me this stuff Chris Bruce, Transgender Bodybuilder, Competes As A Woman 20 Years After Doing It As A Man Welcomed to the npc...really? no gender testing so he/she qualifies.... way to go Jon
  16. cm

hvywght

Logging for advice/tips/education/motivation to jump a weight class in 2012 Natural competitor for many years Ass kicked in NPC, eye opening experience, realizing I do not want to be a big fish in a little pond. Jumping head first into the pool and trying to get to be a heavyweight next...
  17. cm

North American 11' time change / pics

venue problems. pre judging @ 6 instead of 4pm looks like 2 hours of sitting for a lot of us Anybody have any weigh in photos. can't find anywhere. PM's own Mountain Dog is ready to do damage. Juan Morel has a serious buzz going around the building. That sounds bad.:naughty: you know what I...
  18. cm

stuck foli

anyone ever have foli not come out? can't get it out. bubbly and foamy, and won't draw out. more BW in to thin it out, no dice. air pumped in, air taken out, no luck. wtf.? What is anyone else 's experience. I am ready to draw out w/ 25 g and full 3ml syr. right now letting sit for a couple of...
  19. cm

fat load

how many of you guys fat load before a contest. say friday night, sat morning? (or another way?) do you think it does anything for you? improve anything? considering of course you have enough nutrients in your system from pro/ carbs look forward to the different approaches :food-:mil -c
  20. cm

6 weeks

update 5/7 Just a quick shot. let me have it, please no smoke, be honest. Btw i forgot to flex the abs and didn't want to take another, but like it really matters right? -c

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
T.Summerhays